剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You're a shite burglar.
你怎么一条短♥信♥都不回我?
Why the hell didn't you answer any of my texts?
你发短♥信♥给我了? 我当时肯定很忙
Texts from you? I must've been busy.
哈 哈
Ha ha.
我的外甥女呢?
Where's my niece?
我们遇到了点麻烦
Shit hit the fan.
你让她和卡尔在一起?
You left her with Cal?
是的 是的 是的 我过会再解释
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I'll explain later.
有西沃恩的任何消息吗?
Anything from Siobhan, anything?
没有妈妈的消息
Nothing from Mumsy, no.
艾莉森在疗养中
Alison's in recovery.
科西玛和戴尔芬深陷在
Cosima and Delphine are locked in some kind
书呆子同性恋漩涡中 肯定不会有什么好结果的
of transgressive lesbian geek spiral, bound to end in tears.
等等 你刚刚说"在疗养中"吗?
Wait, did you say "recovery"?
她在康复中心?
Is she in rehab?
我觉得这样对她来说不是什么坏事
You know, I think it'll be good for her,
至少可以帮她找回些自尊
help her to get back some of her dignity.
我每次尿尿你都要看着吗?
Do you have to watch me tinkle every time?
每天都要做检测
Test every day.
你明白了吗?
So we're clear?
不能嗑药 不能喝酒 什么酒都不可以
No drugs or alcohol, of any kind.
我们给你开的药 放在你桌子上
Any prescribed medication, you get from the desk.
我们会盯着你吃的
We watch you take it.
我没有吃什么药
I'm not on anything.
避孕药也没吃吗?
No birth control?
没有 没必要
No. That was never necessary.
好吧 在这里你也不会需要的
Well, you won't need it in here, anyway,
因为你不能跟这里的任何人
'cause there's no relations,
尤其是病人 发♥生♥关♥系♥
especially with other residents.
天哪 我已经结婚了
Oh, God. I'm married.
你还是个瘾君子呢!
You're also an addict!
瘾君子什么事都做得出来
Addicts do stupid shit.
要是被我发现你在这里
You get caught doing the nasty
做了什么不该做的事 你就惨了
with anyone in here, you're out on your ass.
我想我从未做过什么"不该做的"
I don't believe I've ever done "the nasty".
这个房♥间是我的私人空间
This room will stay private.
- 你听懂了吗? - 艾莉森
- Is that understood? - Alison.
别 我不想跟这个人说话
Um, no, I don't want to talk to him.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 伊冯
He's an enabler, Yvonne.
你要我给他做检查么
You want I should check his crevices?
是你把我关进这里的
You put me in here.
你也同意的
You agreed.
我是为你好
I just want what's best for you.
只要我愿意 什么时候都能走
I can leave at any time I want.
我可不建议你这么做
I don't think that'd be such a great idea.
是吗 唐尼?
Really, Donnie?
你这个间谍 吸血鬼
Spying, leeching Donnie.
艾莉 你精神有些问题
Ali, you have issues.
在你痊愈之前
And, until you get those sorted out,
我不会让你跟孩子们待在一起的
I don't think you should be around the children.
这不是你能决定的
That is not your decision to make.
若你擅自离开这里 我当然有权决定
It is, if you leave rehab before the program's finished.
至少我的律师是这么说的
At least, that's what my lawyer says.
早日康复 艾莉
Get well, Ali.
我们到底要在记忆里找什么?
So, what, exactly, do we expect to find down memory lane?
跟S的线人有关的事情
Something about S's network.
她现在一定躲在某个地方 不是吗?
Well, she's got to be somewhere, yeah?
说不定就是和这里面的某个人在一起
Maybe it's with one of these people in here.
你好啊 帅哥
Hello, Stallion.
没错 这是卡尔顿.
Yeah, that's Carlton.
在我还是个孩子的时候他把我带到了S身边
He brought me to S when I was a kid.
她说他还在监狱
She said he was in prison.
哦
Oi.
这是什么?
What's this?
卡尔顿·雷丁 人口贩子
Carlton Redding, human-smuggler.
没错 他就是做这个的
Yeah, his pipeline.
他很擅长把人藏起来
He used to hide people.
因为这个他坐了十五年的牢
He got 15 years for it.
六名科学家在参加
"Six scientists incinerated in lab explosion,"
由苏珊教授以及伊桑·邓肯领导的医学研究项目时
while working on a medical research project spearheaded by
由于实验室爆♥炸♥而丧生
Professor Susan and Ethan Duncan".
邓肯?
Duncan?
瑞秋·邓肯一个姓?
As in Rachel Duncan?
这就是他们吗?
Is this them, then?
"莉妲"计划
Project LEDA.
天哪
Holy shit.
他们是瑞秋的父母
These were Rachel's parents.
这么说S夫人一直什么都知道?
Does that mean that Mrs. S knew, the whole time?
她还有什么没有告诉我们?
What else is she not bloody telling us?
你还是这么的芳华绝代
You're still bloody spectacular.
虽然你已经很久没见过世面了
Well, you have been locked up for a really long time, but,
但是 你说得没错
yeah, I am.
你远道而来不会只是为了看我吧?
Still, you didn't cross the pond just to see me, did you?
布伦达已经妥协了
Brenda was compromised.
我也听说了
I heard that, too.
阿米莉亚还是回来了
Amelia came back, after all this time.
那你就应该知道我为什么会在这里了
So you know why I'm here.
"莉妲"计划
Leda.
卡索夫是中间人
Kasov was the ferryman.
我要知道更多的消息
I need more than that.
我知道的就只有这个
The ferryman's all I have.
二十年前 你把一个孤儿带我门前
20 years ago, you brought an orphan
对我说"尽你所能
to my door. "Put her in the black,"
不要让她曝光"
you said, "as black as it gets,"
我也没有多问 但现在
and I didn't ask much, but, now, I know.
我知道她是谁了 老伙计
I know what she is, old friend.
那你知道的比我多
Then you know more than me.
而我对这些不感兴趣
And I don't want to hear it.
至少你得带我离开 像卡索夫那样越远越好
At least, take me as far as Kasov.
如果莎拉继续探查下去
If Sarah digs any further into this, God knows,
那些见不得光的事都要被公之于众了
a whole world of shit is going to unravel.
所以你现在要回到基拉
So I take it you're going back to Kira
还有那个大卫·克洛科特(美国政♥治♥家和战斗英雄)身边 是吗?
and that Davy Crockett.
没错
Yeah, I am.
是瑞秋?
Is that Rachel?
恩
Yeah.
我们还有时间
Still got time.
有时间干嘛?
Time for what?
战争的首要原则是什么 菲?
What's the first rule of war, Fe?
"要统一队伍"?
"Don't mix your camouflage"?
"认清你的敌人"
"Know your enemy."
瑞秋在卡梅伦酒店订了套间
Rachel's got an apartment at the Cameron Arms.
干得漂亮
Nice digs.
那里的都是商务套房♥
Those are executive suites.
你去过那儿?
You've been there?
这我可不能透露
Well, I can't really divulge,
画面不太美好 但那里有个
beyond the sordid, but there was
叫特洛伊的可爱的看门人 我可以帮你引开他...
this really cute concierge named Troy and I can distract...
不 不行
No, no no no, no no.
你得把这个带给科西玛
You need to bring these to Cosima.
让她找找跟邓肯有关的消息
Tell her to find out what she can about the Duncans.
好吧
Right.
是的 邓肯小姐
Yes, Miss Duncan.
当然... 邓肯小姐 我已经快到了
O... Of course, Miss Duncan. I'm almost there.
好的
Yes.
好的
Yes.
我要你把房♥间的灯打开 把温度调到六十八华氏度
I'd like the lights on and the suite to be a perfect 68°.
听清楚了吗 特洛伊?
Is that clear, Troy?
当然 邓肯小姐
Absolutely, Miss Duncan.
我马上帮您调好
I'm taking care of it right now.
别磨蹭 特洛伊
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表