剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
don't break my heart, don't, don't
# 不要抛弃 #
don't throw it away
菲力克斯·道金斯吗?
Felix Dawkins?
搜查令
Search warrant.
# 时光飞逝 #
Time flies
- 见鬼 别又来一次 - 不不
Oh, shit, not again. No no,
肯定是误会
it's a misunderstanding, I'm sure.
验尸男 最近如何? 最好别让我们
How's it going, Morguey? Better hope we don't find
在你朋友家找到什么有罪证据
anything incriminating in your friend's place.
不会的
You won't.
可能吧
Probably.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, baby.
真该死
Shit.
除了几只蟑螂
You're not going to find anything,
你们什么也搜不出来 懂?
other than a few roaches, all right?
你们不是该给我出示下
And aren't you supposed to show me
身份证明吗?
some identification?
菲力克斯你好
Hello, Felix.
你这该死的混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bloody pricks.
你干嘛就不能放过我姐姐 嗯?!
Why can't you just leave my sister alone?!
现在跟瑞秋混了 是不是?
Playing with team Rachel now, yeah?
沉迷于她的化妆包里无法自拔了么
Got the corrupt arm of the law in her clutch purse.
这又是干嘛
So what's this,
你来把我解决掉
you come to finish me off,
大鸡♥巴♥保罗?
big-dick Paul?
你当时在卡尔·莫里森的小木屋里
You were at Cal Morrison's cabin.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你拿那个干什么?
What are you going to do with that?
放下
Okay, put that down.
把枪放下
Put it down.
保罗?
Paul?
保罗!
Paul!
保罗 你在干什么?!
Paul, what are you doing?!
你疯了不成?! 你在干什么?!
Are you crazy?! What are you doing?!
对不起! 对不起! 对不起!
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
你在干什么?!
What are you doing?!
菲力克斯? 什么情况?
Felix? What the hell is going on?
莎拉 你好
Hello, Sarah.
我弟弟在哪儿?
Where's my brother?
在我身边
Right here.
我没事
I'm fine.
在场者除外
Present company excepted.
我有个杀人凶器 上面印了菲力克斯的指纹
I have a murder weapon with Felix's prints on it.
啥?!
What?!
走廊里还有个警探
And a detective waiting in the hallway
等着搜查
to find it.
然后 他们会发现这把枪
Then, they'll find the gun was used
在你朋友卡尔的家里
to kill officer Tom Bowman
杀害了汤姆·鲍曼警官
at your friend Cal's place.
你... 你这个无♥耻♥的
You... You bloody
冷血混♥蛋♥!
gutless bastard!
菲力克斯将被指控谋杀
Felix will be charged with murder,
除非瑞秋得到她想要的
unless Rachel gets what she wants.
看来你们去台♥湾♥一游真是划得来啊
So your little trip to Taiwan really paid off.
保罗 你手上沾了几个克隆人的血了? 三个吗?
How many clone notches in your belt now, paul, 3?
她想要一切 莎拉...
She wants everything, Sarah...
你 海伦娜
You, Helena.
基拉
Kira.
不再是游戏了
No more games.
从来都不是游戏 你这蠢货
This was never a game, you stupid twat.
现在该你选择了 莎拉
The ball is in your court, Sarah.
明天早上前作出答复
You have until morning.
喔喔喔
Whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa,
莎拉 莎拉 慢一点
Sarah, Sarah, slow down.
亚特 你得帮我处理这个
Art, you've got to help me with this.
瑞秋个蛇蝎
Rachel's ruthless.
好吧 我会叫几个局里的人
Okay, I will call some people
看看到底真是这样
at the station and see if this is real
还是瑞秋在虚张声势
or if Rachel's just bluffing.
他们陷害他持枪杀人 你听见没?!
They've got a gun on him. Do you hear me?!
好好 但陷害一个人没有那么简单
Okay, but it's not that easy to set someone up.
亚特 你也见识过他们的能力
Art, you've seen what they're capable of.
别做疯狂之事 好吗?
Don't do anything crazy, okay?
听到没? 就来我这里好了
Do you hear me? Just come to my place.
好吧 我还能做什么?
Yes, well, what else am I going to do?
我也没有别的地方可去了 是不?
I've got nowhere else to go, do I?
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
抓住你了 亚瑟
Going to hurt her.
格蕾西?
Well, Gracie?
好了
There you go.
我在保护我们
I was protecting us.
不是杀人 更像是
Not taking a real life, like killing
打死一头想偷吃小鸡的野狗
a coyote that wants to eat our chickens.
对不起 父亲
I'm so sorry, father.
只要
Just,
你帮我们找回她
you help us get her back
就既往不咎
and all will be forgiven.
如果你没有...
And, if you don't...
那孩子就由你来怀着
Then you will carry the child yourself.
你确定这是个好主意
Are you sure this is a good idea?
如果他隐瞒了对你有益的治疗
If he's withholding promising treatment
那这就是个好主意
from you, yes.
他会毁了你的事业
He's going to ruin your career,
毁了你作为
destroy your reputation
刚出柜女同的名誉
as a budding lesbian.
不 我觉得他可能会自己培养它
No, I think he's probably culturing it himself,
我来检查这些冰柜
so I would check these fridges.
找一个标有"培养"标签的烧杯?
For a beaker marked "culture"?
哦 该死 该死
Oh, shit. Shit!
噢 该死的
Oh, merde.
科米尔博士
Dr. Cormier.
我的错
My bad.
我想看原始的基因组
I wanted to see the original genome.
不 不是
No! She didn't.
奥尔德斯
Aldous,
你向我们隐瞒了一组干细胞群
you held back a stem-cell line from us.
事实上 我没有
In fact, I didn't.
记不记得我告诉过你
Remember I told you I was developing
我用乳牙来培养多能干细胞群
a pluripotent stem-cell line from baby teeth?
记得
Yeah.
可瑞秋阻碍了实验进展
But Rachel is obstructing further testing.
她为什么那么做
Why the hell would she do that?
一言以蔽之 因为莎拉
In a word? Sarah.
你见过这个吗
You seen this before?
他们是谁
Who are they?
最初实验的两位前人
Two forefathers of the original experiment.
这是从莎拉那拿来的
This was in Sarah's possession.
我要告诉你一些
I'm going to tell you something
只有少数人知道的事
that only a handful of people know.
二十年前
20 years ago,
我们的实验室着火了
there was a fire in one of our labs.
几个科学家死了
Several scientists died,
大量数据丢失
reams of data lost,
原始基因被毁
and the original genome was destroyed.
所有原始基因之所以如此神秘
So all of this secrecy around the original genome
是因为其不存在
is because it doesn't exist?
是的
Yes.
这个项目
The entire project
就像是个孤儿
is essentially an orphan.
我们失去了历史记录 科西玛
We lost your prehistory, Cosima,
还有
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表