剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
你用的是我的枪?!
You used my gun?!
呃
Uh...
这个消息好像是
This message... it's like
塞米在试图消除贝丝
Sammy's trying to reassure Beth
对保罗的疑虑
about Paul.
他们都是军人 我是说
They're both military. I mean, what the hell
- 这到底是什么意思啊 - 我不知道
- does that mean? - I don't know.
里奇死了 保罗失踪了
Leekie's gone. Paul's AWOL.
赶紧享受一会儿吧
Enjoy it.
你会好起来吗
Are you going to be all right?
会的
Yeah.
他的臭毛病跟你一样一样的
He's got some of your worst qualities.
你是我们中最棒的
You're the very best of us.
我知道
I know.
嗯
Hmm.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜 小心安全
Bye. Be safe.
你想再来杯威士忌吗
Do you want another whiskey?
我有姐妹了
I got sisters.
没错 托尼
That, you do, Tony.
还真是这样
That, you do.
你知道吗 我觉得
You know what? I think I'd get along
我和梳发辫这个肯定很合得来
with dreadlocks, over there, but,
不过手拿足球这个
that one with the soccer ball
看起来好蠢
looks like a douche.
她还算是个务正业的酒鬼
She's a functional alcoholic.
不过没那么糟啦
But she's not that bad.
你够幸运的
Lucky for you,
我要让你远离这些破事
I'm going to keep you away from all of this.
暂时而已
For now.
这些是我解码合成序列
These are items I need to begin unlocking
需要的东西
the synthetic sequences.
一个软盘驱动器?
A floppy-disk drive?
我只是申请要地图
Well, I only claim the road map,
坐标这些东西 都是很低端的
coordinates, entirely low-tech.
一旦你定位了他们
Once you've located them,
科西玛就会享有无穷尽的资源
Cosima has unlimited resources.
啊
Ah.
不过那个孩子才是最有价值的 不是吗
But the child is still the prize, isn't she?
小基拉
Little Kira.
教授 你就回答我一个问题
Answer me this, Professor...
为什么是莎拉
why Sarah?
在我们全部人之中
Of all of us,
为什么就这个没被监视的荡♥妇♥
how is it the unmonitored tramp
成功了呢
was successful?
你是指能生育这点吗
In her fertility?
哈 瑞秋
Ha! Rachel,
她是个次品 不是成品
she's a failure, not a success.
你们原本就是被设计成不育的
You are all barren by design.
啊
Agh!
我想是因为你们不能
I suppose you couldn't have created
创造出一个有生育力的原型 对吧
a reproducing prototype, could you?
啊
Aaaah!
否则就是不负责任
That would be irresponsible.
啊
Unh!
那将不可饶恕
Which is unforgivable.
啊
Agh!
嗯 科米尔博士
Ahem, Dr. Cormier
会把你介绍给科西玛
will introduce you to Cosima.
很荣幸遇见你
Enchantée.
是时候开始补救你犯的错了
It's time we begin fixing your mistakes.
你带上你的东西了吗
Did you get all your stuff?
- 嗯哼 - 嘿
- Mm-hmm. - Hey.
警♥察♥找到你被偷的车了 托尼
The cops found your stolen car, Tony.
也就是说戴亚德的人就在不远处
Which means the DYAD's not going to be far behind.
我们明白 亚瑟
We do get it, Arthur, okay?
你能给我点儿时间吗 就两分钟
Can you give us like 2 minutes, please?
嗯 好 我在楼下等
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be downstairs.
但他一定得上巴士
But he needs to be on a bus.
现在就要
Now.
嗯
Hmm.
告诉我
Tell me something...
为什么我一点儿也不担心你呢
why is it that I'm not worried about you?
因为这就是我的风格
'Cause this is how I roll.
魅力无法可挡
Can't fence this shit in.
好吧 你个田纳西小瀑布
All right, there, Tennessee waterfall.
拿上这个
Take this.
里面有三个电♥话♥号♥
There's 3 numbers in there, yeah?
是我 亚特和莎拉的
Me, Art, and Sarah.
要是有啥问题就打电♥话♥
You call it if anything goes wrong.
你这小...
You little...
再会了 亲姐姐的人
Later, sister-kisser.
好吧 快点 斯科特 他们就要来了
Okay, come on, Scott, they're almost here.
哦 饶了我吧
Ohh! Give me a break.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
- 这样不行 - 不行吗
- No. - No?
这就好了
All right.
哇 最初的遗传学家要来了
Wow, the original geneticist.
我猜他是来帮324B21的
I assume he's here to help us with 324B21.
不然的话
'Cause, otherwise...
斯科特
Scott.
那是我
It's me.
我就是324B21
I'm 324B21.
是你?
You?
需要我哄你开心吗 斯科特
Do you need me to beam you up, Scotty?
这是我的荣幸 科西玛
It's an honor, Cosima.
能和你在一起工作很荣幸
An honor to be working with you.
好吧
Okay.
科西玛
Cosima.
这位是
This is...
邓肯教授 你好 我的创造者
Professor Duncan. Hi. My maker.
哦 求你了 别这么叫我
Oh, please, don't call me that.
叫我伊桑就好
It's "Ethan".
可不是每天都能遇到你的 嗯
It's not every day you get to meet your, uh,
伊桑的
Ethan.
确实不是
No, I suppose not.
我们准备好要开始工作了
We're ready to work.
我们很乐观的
We're very optimistic.
嗯 嗯哼
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
这是斯科特
This is Scott.
啊
Um, ahem.
他才刚接触这些事儿
He's new to the whole thing, but...
不过他是我们不可或缺的助手
but, um, indispensable.
科西玛
Cosima?
天啊
God!
科西玛
Cosima!
等等 给她点空间
Wait wait wait. Give her some space.
伊桑 快找人来 快去
Ethan, get some help, now.
斯科特
Scott...
现在就去
Now!
我马上回来
I'll be right back!
科西玛 你能听到我吗
Cosima, can you hear me?
我们需要帮助
We need some help!
科西玛
Cosima!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表