剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
That's your specialty, isn't it?
等一下...
Hold on! Hold...
我不会把一个小女孩儿仍在大街上的
I'm not going to kick this little girl out on the street.
你们可以在这里多住一晚
You can spend another night,
如果那样能帮你摆脱麻烦 可以了吗?
if it helps you out, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
只要你不偷我东西就好
Just don't steal anything.
# 浴室里的血 #
Blood in the bathroom
# 浴缸里的血 #
blood in the shower
# 在瓷砖和地垫上流淌 #
covers the tiles and the bathroom mat
# 你是否 #
and did
# 知道 #
you know
# 这件事非常奇怪 #
the thing that's really strange?
# 警♥察♥没有来处理这个烂摊子 #
the police do not arrange to clean the mess
# 他们抬走了尸体 只留下伤心欲绝的家人#
they take the body and the family in distress
# 来收拾残局 #
is left to deal with the splatter
# 他们的感受无关紧要 #
how they feel doesn't matter
# 没有人会来帮助你 #
and there's no one you can call to help you through it
# 但是 感谢上帝 你来了... #
thank God you're here...
好了好了好了 很好
Okay, okay. Okay, okay, that's great.
非常好
That's great. That's great.
艾莉森
Alison.
我们要把最好的表现留给观众 不是吗?
Let's save that beautiful instrument for the audience, okay?
现在只要练习对白就可以
Guys, let's just do the dialogue.
好吗 只练习对白
Okay? Dialogue only.
搞什么鬼
Holy f-fishsticks.
抱歉
Sorry.
真的很抱歉 我不是故意要吓到你的
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
我不小心把车锁了 我的电♥话♥在车里
I'm locked out of my car. My phone's inside.
我可以借你的电♥话♥打给我丈夫吗?
Think I could borrow yours to call my husband?
可以
Oh, yeah.
在这里
Been there.
你真是我的救星
You're a lifesaver.
你的鞋子真漂亮
Ooh, I love your kicks.
你住在附近吗?
Do you live nearby?
是啊 黑橡木区
Yeah. Black Oak Drive.
是吗 我住在新月谷区 我叫安吉
Oh. Hilldale Crescent. I'm Angie.
艾莉森
Alison.
你好
Hey.
你好 劳拉 是我 他在吗?
Hey, Laura. It's me. Is he in?
你是说你住在新月谷区?
Did you say Hillsdale Drive?
是啊
Yeah.
我之前怎么都没见过你
Oh. I've never seen you before.
我们刚搬过来的
We just moved in.
亲爱的 是我 我在社区活动中心 刚脑残了
Hey, hon, it's me. Brain cramp over at the Community Centre.
我把自己锁在车外面了
I locked myself out of the car.
你能把备用钥匙送过来给我吗?
Can you bring me the spare key?
你真是太好了
You're the best.
他要半个小时才能到
Half an hour.
我能请你喝杯咖啡当做谢谢吗?
Hey, can I buy you a cup of coffee as a thank you?
不用了
No.
我还要去接我的孩子
I have to pick up my kids.
好吧 那就下次吧
Okay. No worries. Maybe some other time.
我知道我应该告诉你的 但是
I know I should've told you, but, um,
我只想你属于我一个人
I wanted you all to myself.
但是你总是离开
But you always left.
你知道我从来没有跟我的亲生父母在一起过
You know I never had a real mum and dad, yeah?
我知道
Yeah.
当我像你这么大的时候 我很生气
When I was your age, it made me very angry.
我也很
And I was
困惑
so confused
我不想你也跟我一样
and I don't want that for you.
我想我带你到这里来是因为
I guess I brought you here because
你的身体里流着两个人的血
there's two parts of you, yeah?
一部分是我的 一部分是你♥爸♥爸的
One of them is me and one is your dad.
你明白吗?
Do you get that?
你喜欢卡尔吗?
Do you like Cal?
是的
Yeah.
很久之前 我非常爱他
A long time ago, I liked him very much.
我喜欢他的大胡子
I like his beard.
就当在自己家一样
Make yourself at home.
对不起
Sorry.
我没有在偷看什么
I'm not snooping.
只是好奇一些事
Just wondering.
听着 我姐姐在打什么主意我再清楚不过了
Listen, I am intimately acquainted with my sister's bullshit.
我只是担心基拉
My concern is for Kira.
不管你在打探些什么 尽管问吧
Whatever you're angling for, man, just ask.
好 行
Good. Okay.
你是谁?
Who are you?
莎拉回这里来肯定有她的原因 是什么?
Sarah must've come back here for a reason, so what is this?
你究竟是做什么的?
What, exactly, do you do?
应该问我曾经是做什么的
It's what I did.
传粉者
Pollinators.
什么?
Sorry?
小型昆虫传粉者
Minidrone pollinators,
专门为那些蜜蜂种群锐减的地区传粉
for areas where bee populations have crashed.
我设计了微光学元件
I designed the microoptics,
但是我的伙伴逼我说出核心技术
but my partners forced me out
然后把它卖♥♥给了军方
and sold the technology to the military.
现在 他们用它来杀从弗吉尼亚基地来的人
And, now, they kill people from bases in Virginia with it.
但我不会这么做
But I don't.
有钱的道德家
Moralist with money.
完美情人
Perfect mark.
用我的钱来抚养小孩?
For child support?
她已经洗劫过我一次了
She already robbed me once.
坏消息是我咳嗽得越来越厉害了
The bad news is the cough is getting worse.
但是好消息是来自戴亚德研究所的
But the amazing news is Dr. Aldous Leekie
奥尔德斯·里奇博士说他也许有办法
of the DYAD Institute says he can help,
所以他们要用飞机把我接过去进行治疗
so they're going to fly me out for treatment.
要感谢这个超好的人...
Thanks to this amazing guy...
过来
Come.
这是格雷格 我的超棒男友
This is Greg, my amazing boyfriend.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
今天新学期开始了
New semester starts today.
哈莉给我寄了一张新班级的照片
Hallie sent me a picture of the new class.
他们看上去非常团结
They look like a good group.
- 已经够了 - 罗莫先生给我寄了一张明信片
- That's enough. - Mr. Lomero sent me a card.
你已经看过这些了
You've seen all of it.
这里
There.
那是她的监视人 对吧?
That's her monitor, right?
是的
Yeah.
有时我都会忘记你是来监视我的
Sometimes I forget that you're mine.
这很好
That's good.
她完全被蒙在鼓里
He kept her completely in the dark.
带着虚假的希望
She had this total fake hope.
这不是虚假的 我们每个人都抱着希望
It's not fake, not for any of us.
她的无知不是由于这些治疗
The fact that she was naive did not come from either treatment.
我们现在已经将一切都告诉了你
You know, we are telling you everything now,
但是如果你没办法接受的话...
but if you can't handle it...
别开玩笑了 我当然能接受
I can handle it. Don't be a bitch.
我也是这样想的
That's what I thought.
最好做好准备
Better get ready.
里奇医生根本就没有帮到我 他撒了谎
Dr. Leekie couldn't even help me. He lied.
我现在怎么样?
How am I doing?
我会死在这里
I'm going to die here.
你故意带我们来这里的
You brought us here on purpose.
你想要基拉认她的爸爸
You wanted Kira to meet her father.
菲 我甚至都不知道他会在这里
I didn't even know he'd be here, Fe.
胡说!
Bollocks!
这都是一派胡言 莎拉 你自己心里清楚
That is bollocks, Sarah, and you know it.
已经八年了... 八年...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表