剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
like any other subject.
你是在问我感不感兴趣
Are you asking me if I'm interested
还是说我根本没有选择
or reminding me I have no choice?
这是个晋升 保罗
It's a promotion, Paul.
很大的晋升
A very handsome one,
如果你可以胜任的话
if you have the starch for it.
你的干细胞群
Where are you with the new
进展的怎么样了 奥尔德斯
stem-cell line, Aldous?
我的体外实验
My in vitro tests have been very
进展的很好
promising.
足以帮科西玛治疗了
Promising enough to treat Cosima.
停止实验
Shut down the tests.
除非莎拉臣服
Until Sarah comes to heel,
否则科西玛就得一直受苦
Cosima will suffer.
八十年代早期
Back in the early '80s,
遗传学就像没开♥发♥的大西北
genetics was like the wild west.
没人了解这门科学
No one knew the science.
也没有相关法律 于是他们趁机
The laws didn't exist, so they slapped
对所有东西都申请了临时专利
provisional patents on everything.
就像随地大小便一样随意
Like pissing on a fencepost.
是的 就像
Yeah, like
是钻了法律的漏洞 直到法律改变之前
leave it in legal limbo until the laws change
你都拥有专属研究它价值的权力
or you can figure out if it's worth anything.
他们还是必须
They would still have to
登记的 对吧
register them, though, right?
那时候 像合成DNA
Back then, anything as advanced
这么先进的科技
as synthetic DNA would probably
很可能落入军方手中
have fallen under the military, somehow.
戴亚德只是一个承包商而已
The DYAD was just a contractor.
这可能是军方的一个秘密专利项目
It could be a secret military patent.
恩 那就说得通了
That makes sense.
那我怎么才能查到呢?
Wait. How would I find that out?
我想你可以直接查
I guess you wait
然后就会有人来告诉你
until a guy in aviators shows up and tells you
你违反了规定
you're in violation.
斯科特 你应该算是我的
Scott, you're supposed to be my expert
遗传学专利专家了
on genetic patents, here.
我也是在网上找到的这些
I just blog about it.
为什么我不能去你那里
Why can't I come work for you
参与这个超敏感项目?
on the super-sensitive shit?
戴尔芬 为什么斯科特不能过来这里
Delphine, why can't Scott come and work with us
参与这个超敏感项目?
on the super-sensitive shit?
那我们就得先杀了他全家
Because we'd have to kill his family.
听到没?
You hear that?
那没事 我可以去跟院长申请
That's fine. I applied with a letter from the Dean.
你好 斯科特 再见 斯科特
Hi, Scott. Bye, Scott.
他真是太可爱了
He's so cute.
你有没有看过这些?
Did you get these?
什么?
What?
这是一个干细胞系的
They're tissue test results
组织检查结果
from a stem-cell line,
我之前从来没见过 而且这个结果...
one that I've never seen before, and they are...
怎么了?
What?
跟你的细胞匹配
Compatible, with you.
真的吗?
Really?
但是这个报告是送错了才送到我这边的
But they were sent to me by mistake.
本来应该是送给里奇的
They were meant for Leekie.
他不是应该把所有科学发现告诉我们的吗
He's supposed to share all the science with us.
为什么我们不知道这些?
Why don't we have these cultures?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能因为还处于实验阶段
Because they're experimental
也可能因为这是私人所有的
or proprietary.
无所谓 不管怎么样我一定要试一试
That doesn't matter. I'll try anything.
我也是
So will I.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我在一个有乐队表演的地方
I'm in a place where bands play.
什么乐队?
What bands?
我也不知道 波比
I don't know. Bobby,
- 今晚谁来表演? - 傻♥逼♥小妖精乐队
- who's playing tonight? - The Shit Goblins.
- 抱歉 - 没事
- Sorry. - Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
- 我很想你 小猴儿 - 我已经不是小猴儿了
- I miss you, monkey. - I'm not a monkey anymore.
不是吗?
You're not?
- 我现在是只豹 - 好厉害!
- I'm a leopard. - Cool!
太棒了 我也喜欢你那件外套
Yeah, wow. I like the jacket, too.
你可以跟爸爸谈了
You can talk to daddy now.
等一下 小猴儿...
Hey, monk... Monkey.
基拉
Kira.
"爸爸"
"Daddy".
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我一直让她叫我"卡尔"
I keep telling her it's "Cal",
但她今天早上叫了我两次爸爸
but she daddyed me twice this morning.
她想叫你什么都可以
She can call you what she wants.
没关系
It's fine.
你确定你没事吗?
You sure you're okay?
不谈这个 你介意吗?
Mind if we don't get into it?
有一点
A little.
好吧 这件事...
Right, well, this, then...
你撞的那个家伙
That guy you crashed into.
戴亚德的那个人
Yeah, the DYAD gentleman.
没错 就是他 他当时没死
Yeah, well, he didn't... He didn't die.
他不是死在你手里的
Not by your hand.
那我就松了一口气了
I'm relieved, you know.
至少我不是杀人犯
Ostensibly.
你们在哪里?
Where are you guys?
在随时可以接你走的地方
Close enough to grab you when you're ready.
我也很想走
I look forward to that.
好了 表现好点
All right, best behavior,
小 妹
little sestra.
你好 又见面了 贝尔警探
Hello, again, Detective Bell.
进来
Inside.
手放在桌上
Hands on the table.
我不喜欢被人碰
I don't like to be touched.
是吗? 那真是太糟糕了
Yeah? Well, that's too bad.
她刚换的衣服
I just gave her new clothes.
肯定不会有武器
She didn't have any weapons,
或其他东西的...
or anything like...
这是我的笔
That's my pen.
我想用它写信的
I wanted to write letter.
我可没忘了你还对我开过枪
I haven't forgot that you took a shot at me.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
照他说的做 瓜娃子
Do as he says, meathead.
窗户离地面有三十英尺
The windows are a 30-foot drop to concrete.
所有尖锐物体都被锁起来了
All sharp objects have been locked away.
你出入这里的唯一途径
The only way in and out of here
就是通过我 换句话说
is through me. So, in other words,
你在这里很安全
you're safe here.
听着 海伦娜
Look, Helena,
他会帮你跟莎拉的
he wants to help you and Sarah.
他跟猪睡在一起
He lies down with pigs.
我想我该走了
And that's my cue to leave.
我也有约会呢
I've got a hot date, too.
祝你们
Good luck
...好运
with... That.
哦 还有
Oh, um,
给她点吃的
try food.
格蕾西仍不开口 在她承认错误之前
Gracie won't talk, and so she remains,
必须保持现状
until she admits the truth.
- 你确定她在撒谎吗? - 我们都心知肚明
- Sure she's lying? - We both know.
如果她不对海伦娜敞开心扉
If she won't open her heart to Helena,
那么她只能重蹈覆辙
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表