剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
很好 继续
Yeah, that's good. Keep going.
我以为我在做一些有价值的事情
I thought I was doing something worthwhile,
一个社会学的研究
a sociological study.
我是多么愚蠢啊
I feel so stupid.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
见鬼的里奇
Goddamn Leekie,
顶着那张
with his big,
大蠢脸
stupid face,
竟然派医生到家里
sneaking doctors in here,
检查你!
examining you!
检查我亲爱的妻子!
My own, sweet wife!
我明白那种怒火
I understand furious,
亲爱的 被无法言说的
darling, being humiliated by
事情所羞辱
unspoken things.
我要向你坦白一些事
I have to confess something about
关于安斯利的死
Aynsley's accident.
我杀了她
I killed her.
求你不要觉得我很可怕
Please don't think I'm horrible.
我杀了里奇博士
I killed Dr. Leekie.
你简直要逼疯我 伙计
You're killing me, man.
你怎么会有我的
How come you have a friggin' painting
画像 嗯?
with my face on it, eh?
我试过告诉你 这不是我的地方
I want to tell you. It's not my place.
好的 好的
Right. Right.
你知道吗 我的伙伴塞米
You know, my buddy Sammy,
他才不会管
he didn't give a shit what was going on
我腿间有什么东西
between my legs.
他看到了我的内在
He just saw me, all right?
他派我来这里送口信
And he sends me here with some frickin' message
而你们却打算什么也不告诉我?
and you're not going to explain to me why?
再等半个小时 可以吗?
Just 30 minutes, all right?
我已经给了你一整晚了 伙计
I've given you all frickin' night, man.
如果你再等一会儿的话
I will tell you everything,
我就告诉你所有的事
if you just wait.
狗屁
Bullshit.
等一下
Stop.
即使我告诉了你 你也不会相信的
You wouldn't believe me, even if I told you.
- 走开 - 托尼!
- Out of my way. - Tony!
托尼
Tony.
- 哦 天 - 托尼 这是莎拉
- Oh shite. - Tony, this is Sarah.
你的姐妹
Your sister.
对自己人
Never had to do this
还从没这样过
with one of our own before.
科西玛当时很突兀地
Cosima sort of jumped me
把我扯入了克隆的事
into the whole clone thing.
莎拉
Sarah.
什么?
Yeah?
闭嘴
Shut your yap for a second.
好吧
Sure.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
我妈总说她在体外受精诊所
My mom always said that they made a mistake
抱错了孩子 但是 妈的
down at the IVF clinic, but, shit.
伙计 你还好吧?
You all right, mate?
我知道这信息量很大
It's a lot to take in.
还好
Yeah, yeah.
看看我们 都这么有魅力
Look at us. We're hot.
见他的鬼了 女孩儿
Damn, girl.
没有我们一般会出现的认同危机
Not our usual identity crisis.
我很久之前就认清自己了
I did all that work a long time ago.
世界上只有一个托尼
There's only one Tony
你不是我 笨蛋
and you're not me, sucker.
看来你成为我们的新成员了
I guess this is the new guy.
嗯
Mm.
是的
Damn right.
不讲废话了
Let's cut the shit, all right?
我有一条口信
I got a message
我想要知道他们在哪里
and I want to know who they were.
"他们"?
"They"?
"他们"是说那些
They, all right? The suits
偷袭了我和塞米的人
who ambushed me and Sammy.
塞米是一位退伍军人
Sammy was ex-military,
所以我们接的很多活
so a lot of our jobs came
都来自于他以前的人脉
from his old army contacts.
那条信息是什么?
What's the message?
塞米的原话?
Sammy's exact words?
"告诉贝丝要保持信心
"Tell Beth keep the faith.
保罗和我是一样的 他正在着手做
Paul's like me. He's on it.
他是个幽灵"
He's a ghost."
一个幽灵?
A ghost?
就这样?
That's it?
是的 然后他就死了
Yeah. Then he died.
很抱歉
Sorry.
保罗
Paul.
没留下任何踪迹? 没有出游信息
No trace? No travel alerts,
没有电♥话♥线索 保罗就这样消失了?
no digital trail, Paul's disappeared?
继续找
Keep looking.
邓肯教授
Professor Duncan.
很高兴再次见面 瑞秋
Hello again, Rachel.
能顺利安排这一切真让我松了口气
I'm so relieved we could arrange this.
喝茶吗?
Would you like some tea?
噢 好的 亲爱的
Oh, yes, please, my dear.
加点柠檬
With lemon.
我为我们
I feel I must apologize
上次的会面道歉
for our last meeting.
我当时太激动了
I was overly emotional.
我们都一样 我亲爱的
Well, we both were, my dear.
那可是我盼了二十年
It was a day I dreamt of
的日子啊
for 20 years.
我可没有
Well, I have not.
我们必须只能保持
Our relationship must remain
职业上的联♥系♥
professional
以大局为重
for all concerned.
你还记得你小时候我总给你读
Do you remember I used to read you
"拦截人魔岛"这本书吗
"The Island of Dr. Moreau"?
记得
Yes.
还记得吗
How does it go? Um...
书里写到
the bit about
能被原谅的是他的憎恨
how he'd be forgiven for hate,
而不是他的不负责任
but not for irresponsibility.
我不记得了
I don't recall.
怎么了
Why?
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me
对奥尔德斯·里奇的死很开心的想法
for being glad that Aldous Leekie is dead.
当然了
Of course.
好吧 哦 哦
Okay. Oh, oh! Um...
我很确定他是作茧自缚了
I'm pretty sure he crapped himself.
哦 上帝
Ohh, Dinah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本来想带走他的
I was going to take him with me.
这就是戴亚德集团的负责人
That's the director of the DYAD Institute.
他上车后我就误杀了他
He just got in and I whacked him.
我不是有意的
I didn't even mean to.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
好吧 别紧张 唐尼
Okay, just relax, Donnie.
他被包装得很不好啊
He is not at all well-wrapped.
你在担心后备箱吗
You're worried about the trunk?
是啊
Yes!
我要做一个新衬里了
I'm going to make a new liner.
但愿你把凶器扔湖里了
And I hope that you threw the weapon in the lake.
我把它放回你的枪柜了
I put it back in your gun locker.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表