剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Right.
我们都知道瑞秋想要的是什么
We know what Rachel's after.
我女儿都已经拔了
My daughter already pulled out
自己的牙 戴尔芬
her own tooth, Delphine.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
干细胞作用有限
The stem cells had limited effect.
疾病扩散得太快了
The disease is spreading too rapidly.
邓肯呢?
What about Duncan?
基因疗法 他的合成序列呢
Gene therapy. His synthetic sequences.
就算我们知道确切的病变基因
Even if we pinpoint the genetic cause,
也要花几个月才会有疗法
a therapy is months away,
还是最好情况
at best.
但是如果我们能使她的免疫系统重新工作...
But if we can reboot her immune system...
用我孩子的骨髓?
With my kid's bone marrow?
求你了
Please.
瑞秋说她是真心想和你
Rachel claims that she's serious about
建立全新的关系
forging a new relationship.
这样啊 你相信她的话?
Oh, and you believe her?
我相信她对此
I believe that she's
投入的不比你们少
as invested in this as any of you.
我不知道我是否信任瑞秋
I don't know if I trust Rachel,
但起码我们能救科西玛啊
but, at least, we could save Cosima.
如果这不是她最后的希望
I wouldn't be here
我是不会来这儿的
if it wasn't her only chance.
对啊 真是把我吓得要死
Yeah, it totally freaked me out,
但我感觉好多了
but I'm feeling way better.
哦 科西玛
Oh, Cosima.
这些鼻管怎么样?
How about these nose tubes?
是不是很性感?
Sexy, right?
抽空气管
Cannulalingus.
我不知道有这么严重 科西玛
I had no idea it was so bad, Cosima.
好啦 别 别 别那样 拜托
Oh, hey, don't don't don't don't don't do that, please.
看见你们我就感觉好多了
Just seeing you guys is making me feel better.
我们想帮忙 科西玛
We want to help, Cosima,
但是我们不会把基拉带进戴亚德 我...
but we're not going to bring Kira in to DYAD. I...
当然不会
Of course not.
莎拉 我不想让你这么做
Sarah, I don't want you to do that.
很抱歉让你处于这种境地
I'm so sorry I put you in this position.
我觉得我就像个小孩
And I feel like such a child.
我深陷于自己的麻烦中
I mean, I'm so caught up in my own problems.
不 伙计 那些是真正的麻烦
No, dude, they're real problems.
你和唐尼关系还好吗?
How's it going with Donnie?
很好
Fine.
问他们
Ask 'em.
我们会挺过去的
We're working through it, you know?
不 就现在
No, now, right now.
我们这边要讨论一些事情
We're going to discuss things on our end
- 问吧 - 一会儿再找你们
- come on. - And we'll get back to you soon.
还有一件事 最后一件事
One thing. One final thing.
有没有什么关于
Did anything come of
里奇博士死讯的消息?
Dr. Leekie's demise?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
官方说
Like officially,
他在私人飞机上死了
he died on a private jet.
那是胡说八道
That's bullshit.
那怎样 没有调查
So, what, no investigation,
死不见尸 什么也没有?
no body, nothing?
这可是戴亚德
It's DYAD.
为了保守秘密
They'll do anything
他们会不择手段
to keep the whole thing secret.
为什么说里奇死在飞机上?
Why say Leekie died on a plane?
他没死在飞机上
He didn't die on a plane.
没有 他死在你车里
No, he died in your car.
是的 很抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry.
但戴亚德为什么要掩盖真♥相♥?
But why the DYAD cover story?
或许他们认为他死了
Maybe they think he's dead.
或许他们叫他装死
Maybe they told him to be dead
匿名生活
and go live in guadalupe,
只不过他在我们的冰柜里
only he's in our freezer.
我知道该干什么了
I know what to do.
- 哦 你知道了 是吗 唐尼? - 嗯哼
- Oh, you do, do you, Donnie? - Mm-hmm.
只要没人发现尸体 我们就没事
As long as no one finds the body, we're clear.
所以我们把他沉到湖里
So we dump him in the lake.
绑上重物
With weights.
我们有船吗?!
Do we have a boat?!
你有看过"嗜血判官"吗?
Have you ever seen "Dexter"?
那些潜水者
I mean, random scuba divers
他们什么都能找到!
are finding everything!
我们不能冒险
We can't risk
把他运走 唐尼
transporting him, Donnie.
那好! 那就把他埋在院子里!
Fine! Then we bury him in the yard!
不
No.
不要在院子里
Not in the yard.
让我来
Just let me do it.
我能行
I got this.
唐尼
Donnie.
好吧 好 你来试试
All right, fine, you try.
祝你好运
Good luck.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
胀气
I have gas.
还会有更多呢
There's plenty more of that to come.
现在穿好衣服吧
Now, let's get you dressed.
有些东西想让你看看
I have something I'd like to show you.
这是我们的托儿所和幼儿园
This is our nursery and preschool.
想在这里呆多久
So feel free to spend
就随意呆多久
as much time here as you wish.
你现在是我们家人了
You're part of our family now.
哟!
Boo!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 格蕾西 你可以走了
Thank you, Gracie. We'll be all right.
你看起来很累 马克
You look tired, Mark.
又做噩梦了
Nightmares again.
想想你为国家所做的事
When I think about what you've done for country,
才十九岁 为了什么?
just 19, and for what?
有利可图
For profit,
还是沽名钓誉
for glory.
他们只是给我任务 可是
They only ever gave me a mission, but,
你给了我一个目标
you gave me a purpose.
我每天都会感谢上帝
Well, I thank God, every day,
你当了逃兵
that you went AWOL.
马克
Mark,
你和格蕾西的事不是秘密...
it's no secret that you and Gracie are...
我知道你们互相爱慕
Well, that you're fond of one another.
别担心
Don't worry.
孩子 我祝福你
Son, you've got my blessing.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是 马克 格蕾西到了
But, Mark, it's time for Gracie
生育年龄 我想知道
to bear fruit, so what I need to know is
你是否准备好陪在她的身边
are you ready to stand by her
成为她丈夫?
as her husband?
可能行得通
It could work,
如果按照我们的条件 我们自己提供安保
if it's our own terms, our own security.
我根本不想考虑这个方案
I'm not even sure if I want this on the table.
S 如果科西玛
S, if there's an option
还有活路 我必须考虑
for Cosima, I have to consider it.
- 我知道 我知道 - 嘘嘘嘘
- I know. I know. - Shh shh shh shh shh.
基拉会听到你的
Hey, God, Kira's going to hear you.
现在什么情况?
Now, what's going on?
我有个朋友
I have a friend,
在私人儿科诊所上班
works at a private pediatric clinic.
她可能会帮咱们
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表