剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我不干了!
I quit!
奥尔德斯在飞机上心脏病发作
Aldous suffered a fatal heart attack on one of our jets.
我觉得你前所未有的性感
I have never been more attracted to you than I am right now.
我想让你担任临时主管
I'd like you to take over as interim director.
病灶扩散得太快了
The disease is spreading too rapidly.
但如果我们可以重启她的免疫系统...
But if we can reboot her immune system...
用我女儿的骨髓?
With my kid's bone marrow?
植入胚胎
For the embryos.
我爸爸是这孩子的生父 我怀着的是你的孩子
My father is the father. I'm carrying your babies.
你一定要让她怀你的孩子吗?
You had to put your own child inside of her?
不要这样做 海伦娜!
Don't do this. Helena!
这里不安全
We're not safe here.
你打算带她去哪儿?
Where are you going to take her?
很高兴见到你 菲力克斯
Pleasure to meet you, Felix.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
我知道你有多害怕
I know how frightening this must be for you.
你保不准以后会喜欢这里
You may even grow to like it here.
就像我当年那样
Just as I did.
你对什么过敏?
Do you have any known allergies?
近期有服用处方药吗?
Are you taking any prescription medication?
一开始就不应该让她献骨髓 她还是个孩子!
In the first place, giving her bone marrow, the child!
她才八岁!
She's 8 years old!
现在她被抢走了 就因为...
And she is gone because...
我早该想到的
I should've known.
你前半生一直都在跟我作对!
Giving me that attitude for half your bloody life!
我早该想到的
I should've seen it.
你脑子里到底在想什么... 她才八岁
What do you think... she is 8 years old.
她根本就没能力做任何决定!
She doesn't get a choice in any of this!
你的性取向如何?
What is your sexual orientation?
你有使用过任何静脉注射药物吗?
Do you now, or have you ever used intravenous drugs?
有过几个性♥伴♥侣♥? 现在处于排卵期吗?
How many sexual partners? Are you ovulating?
- 我不知道 - 现在处于排卵期吗?
- I don't know. - Are you ovulating?
我不知道!
I don't know!
我让你帮我照看五分钟 就出事了!
I left her with you for 5 bloody minutes!
我说过多少遍了 莎拉
I cannot go over it again and again, Sarah.
我以为她就是你!
I thought it was you!
她看上去跟你一样 她戴着...
She looked like you. She was with...
第一次性经验发生于何时?
When did you first have sexual intercourse?
十四岁 或者十五
14, 15.
- 你有得过性病吗? - 没有
- Have you ever had an STD? - No.
- 你曾被诊断为有生殖障碍吗? - 没有
- Have you ever been diagnosed with a reproductive disorder? - No.
有流产史吗?
Have you ever had an abortion?
有过流产史吗?
Have you ever had an abortion?
是的
Yeah.
曾被诊断为有精神疾病吗?
Have you ever been diagnosed with mental illness?
没有
No.
使用避孕措施吗?
Do you use birth control?
有时候 是的
Sometimes, yeah.
坚强点 孩子
Be strong, child.
我不知道你站在哪一边
I don't know whose side you're on.
但我知道你总是把基拉放在第一位
But I know you always put Kira first.
我们一起想办法
And we'll do that now.
但我得先带菲力克斯去找医生检查下
But, first, we need to get Felix checked by a doctor.
菲力克斯
Felix.
菲力克斯 亲爱的 你...
Felix, honey, you...
我们得带你去做一下毒性测试
We have to get you for the toxicology test.
不 想都别想 我很好
No, not a chance. I'm fine.
别这样 亲爱的 我们不知道你被注射了什么
No. No, love. We can't be sure what you've had.
我们不知道... 莎拉 你来劝劝他
We don't know... Sarah, you've got to tell him.
莎拉
Sarah.
我名叫莎拉·曼宁
My name is Sarah Manning.
请大声点
Speak up, please.
我名叫莎拉·曼宁
My name is Sarah Manning
我无条件投降
and this is my unconditional surrender.
黑色孤儿 第二季第十集
非常之举
早上好 曼宁小姐
Good morning, Miss Manning.
我是尼伦医生
My name is Dr. Nealon.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
"再次"?
"Again"?
我们第一次见面的时候
At our first encounter,
我还以为你是贝丝·蔡尔兹
I thought you were Beth Childs.
但你的血检结果表明你不是
Your bloodwork told us otherwise.
原来是你在我睡着的时候检查我
You examined me in my sleep.
我很高兴不用再那样做了
I'm glad that will no longer be necessary.
你来月经很早
You began menstruation very young.
听着 我会配合 但我要见见孩子
Look, I'm going to cooperate, but I want to see my kid.
基拉很好
Kira's fine.
我向你保证
You have my word.
来呀 宝贝 一点也不疼
Come on, honey. It won't hurt.
只是棉签而已
It's just cotton.
求你了?
Please?
你看
There.
一下下就好了
All done.
你好?
Hello?
嘿! 你不能拿走那个! 嘿!
Hey! You can't take that! Hey!
我们刚刚把那素材处理好 马丁
We just finished processing that material, Martin.
你的骨髓移植日期已经预定好了
And your transplant has been booked.
骨髓会直接送到尼伦医生那里
The marrow's being sent directly to Dr. Nealon.
什么? 谁是尼伦医生?
What? Who's Dr. Nealon?
你的新主治医生
Your new physician.
什么? 我的主治医师换了?
What? I have a new physician?
科米尔博士没告诉你吗?
Dr. Cormier didn't tell you?
这都是瑞秋的命令
This is all on Rachel's orders.
调令立即生效
Effective immediately,
你不再跟进克隆项目
you'll no longer be working with the clones.
法兰克福
Frankfurt.
要是我拒绝呢?
And if I refuse?
你立刻启程
You'll be on the plane.
为了一己私利你真是不择手段
You have everything you wanted.
一切为了戴亚德的利益
Everything DYAD wanted.
你利用了我!
You used me!
求你了 让我跟科西玛说再见
Please, let me say goodbye to Cosima.
科西玛会得到良好照顾的
Cosima will be well-cared-for
对莎拉的检测也会马上开始
and Sarah's procedure is imminent.
你忘了那条准则了 科米尔博士...
You forget, Dr. Cormier...
不得带入私人感情
None of this is personal.
我爱她 如果你让她独自死去...
I love her and, if you let her die without me,
这属于私人感情
it is personal.
没人比戴尔芬更清楚她的病情
No one is more familiar with her illness than Delphine.
我们需要她
We need her.
尼伦医生拿到了科米尔博士手上的全部资料
Dr. Nealon has all of Dr. Cormier's records.
她会得到最好的治疗
She'll get the best possible care.
她本已有最好的治疗了 是你们把它夺走了
She had the best care! You took it away.
来自爱斯基摩派的信息 紧急:
现在就看你的了
这已经是不可争辩的事实了 史密斯先生
This is not a debate, Mr. Smith.
如果你希望继续参与...
If you wish to remain involved...
呃 马丁?
Um, Martin? Ahem.
斯科特 别...
Scott, just...
你能否向尼伦医生转达 能与他共事
Can you tell Dr. Nealon that I am really excited
我深感荣幸
to work with him.
有没有什么我能帮上莎拉的地方?
Is there anything that I can do for Sarah?
我只是不想再有人受伤害
I just don't want anybody to get hurt.
如果我不能见莎拉
Maybe, if I can't see Sarah,
那可否去看看基拉?
then I can see Kira?
她只是个小孩子
You know, she's just a little kid
这也会像是你们
and it'd be a nice gesture
表现出的善意之举
from you guys, you know,
我们能促进合作
we can foster cooperation.
我会尽力而为的
I'll see what I can do.
那太棒了 谢谢你
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表