剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
pity
真可惜 收拾行李 咱们周二走
Hm, pity. Pack a bag. We leave Tuesday.
祝你好运 保罗
Good luck, Paul.
让他跟你保持亲近?
Keeping him up close and personal?
当然
Of course.
瑞秋你真的绑♥架♥了莎拉的家人?
Rachel, did you seriously kidnap Sarah's people?
这件事你知道的越少越好
The less you know about it, the better.
那孩子从生物角度上说可能是个宝藏
The child may be a biological goldmine,
但她妈妈也是
but so is her mother.
丹尼尔会找到莎拉的
Daniel will recover Sarah.
真的有这个必要么?
Is that really necessary?
有
Yes.
而且这些都不是你该担心的
And not your concern.
今晚对我们来说很重要 你要掌控全局
We have a big evening. You need to be on point.
"结合是为了创造
"To combine is to create;
设计是为了预知"
to engineer, divine."
奥尔德斯 你会成功的
You'll do wonderfully, Aldous.
快点 去查看一下
Come on, just go check it out.
那些尸体可能就是她扔在那的
She probably dropped those bodies herself.
亚特 我女儿在他们手上
They have my daughter, Art.
- 嗨 怎么回事儿?
- Hey. So, what's up? - Oh,
- 这是两年来我们见过最准的枪法
best shooting we caught in two years,
联邦警♥察♥已经在里面了
and the federals walked in.
去看看吧
Check it out.
- 你好 安吉
- How you doin', Ange?
- 发生了什么?
- So, what happened?
乔治·哈德森 厨师
George Hudson, line cook.
零点四五口径的枪 命中第六脉轮
Forty-five to the sixth chakra.
牛仔的尸体还在检查中 但是霰弹枪射中腹部
Cowboy was still waiting,but shotgun to the midsection.
哪个脉轮?
What chakra is that?
第三到第四脉轮之间
Uh, somewhere between the third and the fourth.
可能有一个目击者
There's a possible eyewitness.
- 一个喝茶的人
- A tea drinker.
- 一个喝茶的人?
- A tea drinker?
是的 在墙上挖了个洞 从后面逃走了
Yeah, digs out a wall,escapes out the back.
好的 多谢了
Ok. Thanks, man.
莎拉 如果你女儿不见了 我们可以发出儿童失踪警报通知
Sarah, if your daughter's missing,we'll put out an Amber alert.
那些人势力强大
These people are powerful.
他们能将我从监狱里弄出来
They got me out of jail.
而你们无能为力
You can't do anything.
求求你 放我走
Just let me go, please.
那天那个律师出现之前
Just before the lawyer showed up,
你正打算告诉我所有的事情
you were about to tell me everything,
这到底是怎么回事
what this really is.
亚特 你不会想知道所有事情的
You don't want to know everything, Art.
你也不会想让安吉知道的
You don't want Angie to know anything.
联邦警♥察♥从格里格森和迪亚兹那里接手了案子
Feds took over the scene from Grigson and Diaz.
- 哪一个联邦警♥察♥?
- Which Feds?
- 我不知道
- I didn't get an acronym.
开什么玩笑?
Seriously?
那个案子已经撤了 安吉
We're off the case. It doesn't exist, Angie.
如果你想把她带进去交给那些人
You want to walk her in there and hand her over,
那你就去吧
you go right ahead.
你出来
Come on, you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"谢谢你"?
"Thank you?"
你想念我们了?
You miss us?
你是想念贝丝的生活吧 你这个小骗子
You miss Beth's life, you little grifter?
滚开
Piss off.
安吉 她几乎信任我了
She almost trusts me, Angie.
不 我不会让你把自己交给创生学者组织
No, I'm not letting you turn yourself over to Neolutionists.
那我能做什么 菲?
What am I meant to do, Fee?
嗯?
Hey?
如果瑞秋要把基拉带上飞机 我必须和她在一起
If Rachel's got Kira on a plane, I have to be with her.
听着 听着 莎拉 戴尔芬将我的名字列在了
Look, look, Sarah,Delphine put me on the list
今晚宴会的名单上
for the Dyad tonight, ok?
所以我能进去
I can go in there
然后要求瑞秋放人
and, like, demand that Rachel let them go.
瑞秋根本不会接受别人的要求 科西玛
Rachel doesn't take demands, Cosima.
这就是我需要一把枪的原因
That's why I needed the bloody gun.
有人么?
Anybody in the house?
是雷蒙
It's Ramon.
雷蒙?
Ramon?
亨德里克斯太太寄送的
Delivery from Mrs. Hendrix.
哇 这太像艾莉森的作风了
Well, those are so Alison.
里面的东西才是最重要的
It's what inside that counts.
对么? 我说错了么 水手?
Huh? Am I wrong, sailor?
开什么玩笑 莎拉?
Seriously, Sarah?
那么做有什么好处?
What good is that gonna do?
艾莉森 你认识的人还真是多啊
Alison, you know some very strange people.
哦 花看起来挺美
Oh, they look nice.
对不起 我不能亲自把它们送过去
Sorry I couldn't bring them in person.
我有很多的服装要改
I have scads of costumes to alter.
- 嗨 还有谢谢卡片
- Hey, thanks for the card too.
- 你在取笑我么?
- Are you making fun of me?
- 我亲手写的!
- I made that!
- 不 不 不
- No, no, no, no.
- 很高兴见到你 艾莉森 - 艾莉森
- It's good to see you, Alison.
我们很爱你
- We love you, Alison.
好吧
Well,
一般我都会说做事不要冲动
normally I'd say don't do anything rash,
但是冲动好像是一种基因特性 所以...
but rash seems to be a genetic trait, so...
去找基拉吧
Go get Kira.
相信我
Believe me,
现在正是该我们对抗冲动的染色体特质 的时候
right now is the time to resist our predisposition to impulsive behavior.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
你们连个计划都没有?
You don't have a plan?
是的 这是个小问题
No, the plan's a bit of an issue.
我知道瑞秋在哪 这就够了
Hey, I know where Rachel is. That's enough.
莎拉 你打算怎么做?
Sarah, what are you gonna do?
带把枪直接走进去
Walk into the Dyad with a gun
- 然后开始枪击人群?
- and just start shooting people?
- 是的
- Yeah.
呃 打住 打住 我不想知道任何事
Uh, tut-tut-tut-tut. I don't want to know anything.
别把我参合进去
Leave me out of it.
合理性推诿
Plausible deniability.
- 好 可以
- Yeah, sure.
- 我必须在晚上九点的时候
- I have to be at Sara Stubbs
到莎拉斯塔布斯试衣并且练台词 所以...
at 9 PM to do a fitting and run lines, so...
- 祝你好运 莎拉
- Break a leg, Sarah.
- 再次感谢
- Thanks again.
今晚的会对戴亚德来说 很重要是么?
This thing at the Dyad,it's, like, a big deal, yeah?
是的 晚会上有大型的医药公♥司♥ 达官贵人 安保
Yeah, big pharma, big agro, VIPs, security.
很好 很好 这样的话会有所帮助 他们会很忙
That's good, that's good. That will be helpful. They'll be busy.
你打算怎么做?
Ok, what are you on to?
合理性推诿
Plausible deniability.
- 哦 不
- Oh, no.
- 不 这是最简单的
- No, it's easiest just to give
只是给瑞秋想要的 对吧?
Rachel what she wants, yeah?
就是我 只不过不是以她期望的方式
Me. Just not how she's expecting it.
好吧 即使我同意我觉得你在想的计划
Ok, even if I agree with what I think you're thinking,
有丹尼尔的阻碍 你怎么接近瑞秋?
how do you next to Rachel with Daniel in the way?
艾莉森肯定不会喜欢我的计划的
Alison's not gonna like it.
保罗·迪恩
Paul Dierden.
保罗 我是莎拉 让我和她讲话
Paul, it's Sarah. Let me speak to her.
她要和瑞秋通话
She wants Rachel.
你好 莎拉 我是丹尼尔
Hi, Sarah. This is Daniel.
我可以代表瑞秋
I speak for Rachel.
我做好做交易的准备了 但是当面
I'm ready to make a deal, face to face.
瑞秋很忙 但是
Well, Rachel's a very busy woman, but
如果你告诉我你在哪
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表