剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
And don't linger, Troy.
我会知道的
I'll know if you do.
当然没有 我...
Of course not. I... w...
好了
Yeah.
嘿 你进去了吗 怎么样?
Hey. Hey. Are you in? What's it like?
一看就是冷血泼妇的品味
Straight out of cold bitch digest.
让我跟她说
Let me talk to her.
好吧
Okay.
莎拉 你真的进了敌人的指挥中心?
Sarah, are you seriously in the inner sanctum?
没错 关于那些教授你有什么发现?
Yeah. What'd you find out about the professors?
苏珊还有伊桑·邓肯都是遗传学家
Okay, Susan and Ethan Duncan, they were geneticists,
都是英国人
both British citizens.
他们在剑桥读的分子生物学
They went to Cambridge for molecular biology.
在七四年 他们联合发表了
In '74, they joint-published
一篇关于重组DNA的文章
a paper on recombinant DNA,
在那之后
and there were several more papers
他们又发表了一些文献
that they published after that,
最后一篇是在七六年
until the last one, in '76.
就是他们开始"莉妲"计划那年?
Is that when they started Project LEDA?
对 这就解释了为什么直到那次
Yeah, well, it makes sense that they were
实验室大爆♥炸♥ 才有了他们的消息
working on something totally top-secret
因为他们的工作是最高机密
because they kind of disappear, until the big lab explosion.
所以 他们是瑞秋的父母
So they were Rachel's parents, then.
应该是养父母 我的意思是
Adoptive parents. I mean,
阿米莉亚为他们生育了你
Amelia carried you for them,
但是后来她把你藏了起来
until she hid you, and then,
所以他们找到了瑞秋来代替你
they somehow ended up with Rachel, instead.
想象一下 莎拉...
Just think, Sarah...
你原本有可能变成瑞秋这样的人啊
You could've been Rachel.
她的品味不错
She's got good taste.
不好意思 爸爸
Sorry, daddy.
还养了一个小白脸
And a boytoy.
真的
Oh, really?!
至少在她身体里的某处还能被触动
Well, at least she's got feelings somewhere in her body.
但她的灵魂里没有感情
Yeah, just not in her soul.
她可能从一开始就知道
You know, she would've been raised
自己的真实身份
totally self-aware and that sense
而作为唯一一个知道真♥相♥的克隆人
of being the only self-aware clone
她会产生一种极端的自恋情绪
might've created a very profound sense of narcissism.
她可能自认为她是精英
She probably thinks that she's elite.
我觉得这整件事
I feel like the whole thing
就是不带感情的医学实验
would've been very clinical.
她的一切生活
Every aspect of her life totally controlled
都是为了一个目的
for one, singular purpose.
她的成长 可能
She would've been raised without
没有任何的感情接触
any emotional attachment,
所以她可以作为完美的
so that she could be the perfect like
公♥司♥领导人 完全有能力做出
corporate leader, totally able to make decisions
仅考虑战略而不考虑感情的决定
based solely on strategic advantage.
这么说瑞秋之所以这么邪恶
So Rachel's evil because
是因为爸妈没有给她足够的温暖
mummy and daddy didn't hug her enough.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, daddy.
我不赞同
I don't think so.
莎拉 行为科学是有道理的
Well, the psychology makes sense, Sarah.
靠 我先挂了
Shit. I got to go.
是我
It's me.
对 出了些问题
Yeah, well, there's been a problem.
莎拉·曼宁跑了
Sarah Manning's gone.
我抓到过她 但是 她现在跑了
I did, and now, I don't.
路上出了起事故
There was an accident.
她把手♥机♥也拿走了
She took it with her.
我不知道
I don't know.
瑞秋明天才回来
No, Rachel's not back 'til morning.
她不知道 也不会知道
She has no idea and she's not going to find out.
里奇 放松
Leekie, relax.
我会找到莎拉 问出她究竟知道些什么
I will find Sarah and I will find out what she knows.
温柔的 知道了
Gently, yes.
好
Yes.
我去
Oh, shit!
看看这是谁
Well, look who it is.
你不能射我 对吧
You can't shoot me, can you?
上头不让你这么做
You're not allowed to.
对吧
Right?
你说对了
You're right.
妈妈今晚不会回来了 对不对
My mum's not coming tonight, is she?
她迟到了
She's late.
可能不回来了
Probably not.
我们明天跟她谈一谈
We'll talk to her tomorrow.
你伤心吗
Are you sad?
偶尔伤心一下也没关系
Sad's okay sometimes.
但不要担心
Just don't be worried.
我没有
I'm not.
她带着我的守护天使
She has a guardian angel.
可爱
Cute.
我觉得这儿 是个谈事的好地方
Thought this would be a good place to talk.
谈完事后 容易清理现场
Easier to clean up after.
告诉我你从哪儿拿到的这照片 还有谁知道
Tell me where you got this and who else knows about it.
我有个更好的主意
Better idea...
吃了我
Eat me.
你真的不是最聪明的克隆人 是不是
You're not really the smartest clone, are you?
聪明到知道你上了瑞秋
Smart enough to know you're shagging Rachel.
看你的行动 你是她的监视人吧
The way you operate, that means you're her monitor, right?
你在向里奇汇报她的行程
You report to Leekie on her.
我还以为是更高级的人呢
I thought it would be somebody higher up.
长得像我一样的人
Somebody who looks like me.
好了 别吹牛了
Well, don't flatter yourself.
外面有太多人长得跟你一样了
There's already too many of you.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
为什么你这么害怕
What are you so scared for us to find out
我们发现这个项目
about Project LEDA?
你觉得我们探讨完后
What makes you think you're going to be able to tell anyone
你还能活着走出去告诉别人?
when we're done?
你不会的
You wouldn't.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel. Daniel.
怎么了
What?
我长得跟她一样 不是么
I look like her. Don't I?
我们俩长得一样
I look just like her.
事实就是这样
This is happening.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
里奇不会
Leekie wouldn't.
瑞秋不一定 但是
Rachel might. But this?
这是我的报复
This is for me.
不
No!
不
No!
别反抗
Don't fight.
别乱动
Don't go anywhere.
# 让你感觉愉悦 #
# Make you feel so fine #
姐姐 你好
Hello, sestra.
很开心见到你
Good to see you.
海伦娜 你怎么会在这
Helena, what are you doing here?!
我从你妈妈家跟踪你到这
I followed you from mother's house.
我用枪射了你 你已经死了
I shot you! You were dead!
你死了
You were dead!
是 你是射了我
Yes, you did.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
我们命中注定要在一起
We were meant to be together.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
姐姐 拜托
Please, sestra.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
别把我送回去
Don't send me back.
我已经结婚了
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表