剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
And I'm sorry that I ruined the play with my drinking.
艾莉森 道歉没有任何作用
Alison, it's not about sorry.
你需要的是责任感
It's about taking responsibility.
我又不是一个真的酒鬼 不是吗?
Well, I'm not an actual drunk, am I?
很抱歉
Sorry, I'm so sorry.
我回来了
Back from the world.
- 专科医生怎么样 维克多? - 他想给我全麻
- How was the specialist, Victor? - Doc offers me oxy.
我说 "不用了 谢谢"
I was like, "No, thanks."
然后他又想给我局麻 我也拒绝了
So he offers me a local, and I'm like, "-"
然后就开始处理我的伤口
Then he gets to poking and snipping at the stump.
疼痛万分啊 但是... 感谢上帝
Pain like a tidal wave. But... Thank you, Lord.
我挺过来了
I just didn't cave.
不要把折磨跟治疗混淆了 维克多
Just don't confuse suffering with healing, Victor.
维克多
Victor.
恩 我当然知道
Yeah, no, I don't want that, for sure.
好了 我们来谈谈家庭日吧
All right, let's talk Family Day.
- 哦! - 哇哦!
- Oy! - Whoa!
- 喔! - 天哪!
- Whoa! - Jesus Christ!
- 出去 别烦我 - 莎拉让我来看看你
- Get out. Piss off. - Sarah told me to check on you.
哦 上帝 那真是太贴心了
That's so thoughtful. Oh, my lord,
这样看来被诬陷谋杀
that really takes the sting out of being
- 也不是什么难以接受的事 - 我想
- framed for murder. - OK, I think
- 你喝得够多了 给我 - 没错
- you've had enough. Come on. - Yeah,
我是受够了 我的爱情生活一团糟
I've had enough. My love life's a shambles,
我还从保姆降级为
and I've been demoted from
谈判的筹码 你说得对 亚瑟
babysitter to bargaining chip, so you're right, Arthur.
- 我是真的受够了 - 好了 好了 睡觉时间到
- I've had enough. - OK, all right, all right, come on. Bedtime.
亚瑟 你真是个野兽
Arthur, you beast.
我还没有接过你这样的客人
I'm not even taking any new clients.
- 是吗? - 没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那就把你的手从我屁♥股♥上拿开
Then how about you take your hand off my ass.
好了 今天到此结束 大家下个星期再见
OK, everyone, that's it. See you next week.
嘿 等一下 等一下
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 我们谈一谈 - 我不是莎拉
- We need to talk. - I'm not Sarah.
我也不是笨蛋 你...
And I'm not stupid. You...
伙计 保重
Take care, man.
你就是那个在停车场拿防狼毒气喷我的人
You're the one that maced me in the parking lot.
是吧?
Right?
你们两个是双胞胎吗?
What are you, twins?
我们是克隆人 维克多 你觉得这答案如何?
We're clones, Victor. What do you think of that?
好吧
Fine.
你不想告诉我
You don't want to tell me
反正都是过去的事了
it's all outside those walls anyway.
说实话 我最不想见的就是这张脸
In all honesty, that face is the last thing that I ever wanted to see again.
- 很好 那就别来烦我 - 然而...
- Good. Then leave me alone. - But...
我不禁觉得这是神灵把你送来考验我
I can't help but think that the Godhead has put you here to test me.
- 神灵? - 对
- The Godhead? - Yeah.
老天 能不能就让我不受打扰地吃完我的派
Oh, my god. Please just let me eat my humble pie in peace.
多谢
Thank you.
这不是什么冷河 海伦娜
This isn't Cold River, Helena.
那个教堂 邓肯就在那里吗?
The church. Is this where Duncan is?
那是他最后的行踪
Where he was last seen.
玛格丽特追踪他到这里
Maggie tracked him here.
- 现在我们跟随他的足迹 对吧? - 不不不 不
- Now we follow his trail, yes? - Oh, no, no, no. No, you
你呆在车里 别惹麻烦
are staying in the car. Don't cause any trouble.
- 我能玩电台吗? - 不行 海伦娜
- Can I have radio? - No, Helena
就...什么也别做 拜托
just... Don't do anything. Please.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you with anything?
这是什么地方? 我以前见过
What is this place? I've seen it before.
那里是冷河研究所
That's the Cold River Institute.
冷河
Cold River.
上世纪七十年代关闭了
Yes. It was shut down in the '70s.
为何对它感兴趣?
What's your interest in it?
你见过这个人吗?
Have you ever seen this man?
佩卡姆先生
Mr. Peckham.
他来看过好几次档案
He's been here a few times to look at the archives.
- 我也想看看档案 - 不行
- I'd like to see the archives. - No.
它们不能随便供外人翻看
I think they're best left alone.
我是他的一个学生
Oh, I'm a student of his.
写论文要用
It's for my thesis.
相同的样本中 有三十六个碱基对发生变化?
A 36 base pair variation in identical samples?
说不通啊 但然后你们就开始问
Didn't make sense. But then you guys started asking
基因专利的事 所以我就想
about genetic patents, so I was like,
"编码标志标签 嗤"
"Encoded marker tags. Duh."
不管怎么说...
Anyway...
带有标志和嵌入式专利的相同基因组
identical genomes with markers and embedded patents
一定是克隆体
had to be clones.
因此...
So...
我能不能看一个?
Can I see one?
你想看克隆体?
You want to see a clone?
对
Yeah.
我们...
Let's... Take it
还是一步一步来吧
one step at a time.
# 身处异邦 #
I had no trouble finding a friend
# 不愁寻友 #
When I was abroad
# 千里跋涉 #
I'd wander for miles and miles
# 人人微笑 #
And every face gave me a smile
这么早就喝酒? 还是悠着点来吧
Starting early? Better pace yourself.
我在度假
I'm on vacation.
想一起来吗?
Do you want to join us?
我们没有看上去那么坏
We're nicer than we look.
我觉得你是个坏山羊
I think you bad goat.
- 咩 - 小骚货
- Maaaa. - Are you being
你是不是不太礼貌? 我不太确定
rude, you little skank? I'm not quite sure
你刚说的话
I heard what you said.
靠! 你弄断我的手了!
Jeez! You broke my finger!
别像个小孩一样 我只是把它扭伤了
Don't be baby. I only sprain.
- 下一根就会折断了 - 你等着!
- Next one I break. - You know what?!
好了好了 别招惹她 卡尔
Hey, hey, let her be, Carl.
- 卡尔 - 放开 杰西 她刚才...
- Carl. - Move it, Jesse. She just...
已经把话说清了
Made herself clear.
臭婊♥子♥!
Crazy bitch!
不好意思 女士
Sorry about that, ma'am.
米勒酒和猪皮
Miller and pork rind.
当然
Sure thing.
给你
There you go.
要白俄鸡尾酒吗?
White Russian?
要猪皮吗?
Pork rind?
研究所被毁后
When the institution was torn down,
出于历史价值 我们把档案转移到这里
we moved the records here for their historical value.
有时候我真希望它们都烧没了
Sometimes I wish we'd burned the lot.
你的教授在这个分区翻找
Your professor was poking around in this section.
- 1910年 1920年 - 都是早年的资料了
- 1910, 1920. - Early years.
但研究所比大部分人以为的时间更悠久
But the institute was active a lot longer than most people think.
能帮忙拿一下吗?
Could you?
你不会忘了在这儿看到的东西
What you see here won't leave you.
我有同感
Yeah, I get that feeling.
你说你会把孩子们带过来
You said you'd bring the kids.
我会的
I will.
在家庭日那天
On Family Day.
我今天就想见他们
I wanted to see them today.
艾莉森 除非你开始认真对待这个地方
Well, Alison, until you start taking this place seriously,
否则我不认为你适合见他们
I don't think it's a good environment for them.
说得好像我是那个应该在这里坦白自己的人一样
As if I'm the one who should be in here proving myself.
什么意思?
And what does that mean?
意思是 唐尼 事情一旦结束 你就没有藏身之所了
It means, Donnie, that once this is all over, you'll have nowhere to hide.
好啊 你现在都开始威胁我了...
OK, you know what? Now you're threatening me...
我可不仅仅是威胁 要是你下次再来
I'm not actually making threats. And if you show up here
没带上我孩子 我会阉了你!
without my kids again, I will cut off your dangly balls!
你们还好吗?
Hey, you guys all good?
- 抱歉? - 愤怒是种工具
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表