剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Come on, let's go, now.
总有一天
One day,
这里会住满你的孩子
this room will be full of your children.
格蕾西 该准备了
It's time to get ready, Gracie.
- 费丝 你怎么不听话 - 哎呦!
- You're not listening, Faith. - Ow!
我只是想摸摸她头发
I just wanted to touch her hair.
别耍嘴皮子
Don't talk back to me.
妈妈 你弄疼我了
Mummy, you're hurting me.
没用鞭抽你算你幸运了
You're lucky you're not getting the strap.
哎呦!
Ow!
午休时间 照我说的做
It's naptime. Do as you're told.
我们回去吧?
Shall we head back, then?
修道院里曾有个像你一样的女人
There was a woman in convent like you.
你再碰她
You touch her again,
我像宰鱼一样
and I will gut you
宰了你
like a fish.
我会一直在这里
I'm going to be here
好吗?
the whole time, okay?
我会一直抓着你的手 好吗?
And I'll hold your hand, yeah?
基拉 你可以从一百倒着数数吗?
Can you count back from 100 for me, Kira?
一百
100,
九十九
99,
九十八
98,
九十七
97.
好好睡吧 小猴子
Sleep tight, monkey.
没事的
Okay, yeah?
嘘 嘘 哦 我的天啊
Shh. Shh. Oh, my God.
她 她不会有什么感觉
Sh-she won't feel a thing.
我保证
I promise.
我算是什么母亲?
What kind of mother am I?
- 没事的 - 最好的也是最勇敢的
- It's all right. - The best and the bravest.
也是个非常棒的姐妹
And a very, very good sister.
天啊 对不起
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
这是最后一管
This is the last one.
她几个小时后会醒来
She'll wake up in a few hours,
可她今晚应该在这休息
but she should rest here tonight.
她在一两天之内
She will be fine
就会好起来的
in a couple of days.
科西玛呢?
And Cosima?
她会有
This
真正的转机
gives her a real chance.
亲爱的 好了
All right, sweetie.
别动
Anh anh anh. Don't move.
我用过这玩意 我会再用一次
I've used this before and I'll do it again.
- 放松 哥们儿 - 起来
- Take it easy, bro. - Get up.
- 放松 - 起 来
- Take it easy. - Get. Up.
我在找你家的洗手间
I was just looking for your washroom.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你在康复中心里利用了我
You used me in rehab and, now,
现在又来骚扰我孩子
you're harassing my kids
偷♥窥♥我的仓库?
and peeping in my garage?
艾莉森! 不是你想的那样
Alison! It's not what you think.
我才不关心你在干嘛
I don't really give a shit what you're doing.
艾莉 我觉得我该打死他!
I think I should shoot him, Ali!
- 唐尼 别 - 那才是我想看到的收场!
- Donnie, don't. - That's how I see this ending!
哥们 没必要非得这样!
It doesn't have to be that way, buddy!
唐尼 拜托 放轻松!
Donnie, please, relax!
亲爱的 我告诉你 这是把一触即发的枪
Baby, I'm telling you, this is a hair-trigger.
这一秒 你还在 下一秒 你就玩完!
One second, you're here. The next second, bang!
听着 我不想死! 你不能打死我!
Listen, I don't wanna die! You can't shoot me!
外面有个警♥察♥! 好吧?!
There's a cop outside! All right?!
外面有个警♥察♥在车里!
There's a cop in a van outside!
什么? 安吉拉·迪安杰利斯?
What? Angela DeAngelis?
艾莉森 她一直在勒索我
Alison, she's been squeezing me.
我甚至觉得这不是出于公务
I don't even think it's official, Alison.
她觉得你们一伙有五人
She thinks there's five of you.
有十一个 该死的
There's 11, ese.
为什么你要一直用枪顶着
Why you gotta keep messing with my head
我的头?
like that?
没那么硬骨头 是吧?
Not so tough, are ya?
哼?
Huh?
上了保险栓的
Safety's on.
你刚是在吓唬他?
You were bluffing?
是的
Yeah.
艾莉森 我吸取了教训
I learn from my mistakes, Alison.
你没打算打死我?
You're not going to shot me?
要打死也不是出于意外
Not accidentally.
天啊 我讨厌这仓库
God, I hate this garage.
从现在开始 这就是我们保护好家人
This is how we take care of this family,
的方式
from here on.
这么快
That was quick.
哇! 嘿! 嘿!
Whoa! Hey! Hey!
你觉得你在干嘛 伙计?!
What do you think you're doing, man?!
我是唐尼·亨德里克斯
I'm Donnie Hendrix
你们在骚扰我的妻子!
and you've been harassing my wife!
嘿 这是警♥察♥执行公务
Hey, this is police business.
才怪
My ass, it is.
这是贝丝·蔡尔兹的警务?
Beth Childs police business?
看看亚特·贝尔
How about Art Bell,
做得远没你们过火都被停职了
suspended for doing far less than this.
所有这些女人 你就是不能
All these women, and you just can't
理不出头绪 是吧?
put it together, can ya?
- 我也很糊涂 - 别说话!
- I'm confused, too. - Shh!
你不会对我们知道的感兴趣的
You don't want to know what we know
还有 如果你再靠近我的家
and, if you come near my home
或我家人 我会埋了你
or my family again, I will bury you.
微笑
Smile.
祝你们倒霉
Have a shitty day.
噢
Oh.
好了
Well,
既然你们俩都怀孕了
now that you're both in a family way,
你们可以互相作伴了
you can keep each other company.
怀孕了很伤心?
You are sad to be pregnant?
还是吃点好
Might as well eat.
不管怎样 你都会很快胖起来的
You will be fat soon, anyway.
我以为你喜欢马克
I thought you like Mark.
你根本没明白 是吗?
You don't get it, do you?
我父亲是孩子的父亲
M-my father is the father.
我怀着的是你的孩子
I'm carrying your babies.
我孩子在你的子♥宫♥里?
My babies in your cervix?
这都是为了得到你的基因
For your genes,
海伦娜
Helena.
你到底有没有在听
Haven't you been listening
我父亲说的话?
to anything my father says?
没有
Not really.
好了 编好一个
Okay, one adapted
转录公式了
transcription algorithm.
是苏珊决定让你们不孕的
It was Susan's sterility concept...
她削弱了你们的子♥宫♥内膜
Degrade the endometrium,
从而阻止了卵泡
prevent ovarian follicles
成熟
from maturing.
好了
Okay.
真令人发指
Horrifying.
为什么要改变我们的自身免疫系统?
Why an autoimmune condition?
为什么不调整我们的荷尔蒙
Why not tweak our hormones
或更改生殖器官 之类的?
or modify our reproductive organs, somehow?
正常发育是最高准则
Normal development was the prime directive.
这是最不具侵略性的办法
This was the least-invasive solution.
不幸的是 我们没有
Unfortunately, we didn't, uh,
预想到这样的结果
foresee the consequences.
然后...秘钥
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表