剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Not interested in natural either. I have a...
我有个朋友需要一样东西
I have a friend who needs a piece.
枪
Maker.
亨德里克斯太太
Mrs. Hendrix.
我有好货
I have a nice selection.
来路正当 编号♥登记在案
All clean, numbers filed.
我想你会喜欢左轮手♥枪♥ 这个零点四五口径的...
I've you like a revolver, this 45 is a, uh...
真是棒极了
Pretty badass.
磨砂黑的
Matte black.
这个是不是...女款?
Is that a... Lady grip?
超赞 很实用
Hot. Practical.
谢谢 雷蒙
Thank you, Ramon.
你妈妈还好吗
So, how's your mother?
一个实验对象 出现了症状
Hey, um, one subject is showing fresh symptoms.
你能不能帮我
Do you think you could
仔细看一下它们的数据?
take a closer look at their profile for me?
你说的是你拒绝解释的带有合成序列基因的那个?
You mean the one with some kind of synthetic sequence you refuse to explain?
- 正是
- Yeah, that one.
- 不行
- No, I can't, because
因为你让我清除了数据
you told me to erase the data.
我会给你一份新血样
I'm sending you a new blood sample.
科米尔博士
Dr. Cormier.
里奇博士说您一到 就让我陪您上楼
Dr. Leekie asked me to escort you upstairs as soon as you arrived.
好的
Of course.
发生了什么事?
Is there something going on I should know about?
科西玛在哪儿 戴尔芬
Where is Cosima, Delphine?
就在你想让她去的地方
Exactly where you want her:
在城里 考虑你提供的职位
here in town, considering your employment offer.
换队站可得谨慎行事 - 戴尔芬
Be careful playing for the other team, - Delphine.
- 科西玛害怕咱们
- Cosima is scared of us.
她见过你是怎么为难莎拉的
She's seen how you've persecuted Sarah.
莎拉可不是你的实验对象
Sarah is not your subject.
科米尔博士 你是个优生学家
You're a eugenicist, Dr. Cormier.
作为科学家 你觉得那是
Is that a dirty word for you
- 一个肮脏的词汇吗 - 不是
- as a scientist? - No.
我想让科西玛来这里
I want Cosima here,
全职 - 从今天晚上开始 - 我也这么想
full time, - starting tonight. - So do I.
324B21正表现出
324B21 is showing
跟其他两个个体一样的呼吸道症状
the same respiratory symptoms as the other two.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我参与了 我相信这就是你想要的
I'm invested, which I'm sure is what you wanted.
好了 大家听着
Ok, people, listen up.
都过来 所有人 都过来
Let's gather. Everyone, let's gather.
围成圈 拉着手
Circle, please. Hands.
演出的同志们 三天之后
Troupe, in three days, we move
我们就要去主场彩排
to the main stage for dress rehearsal.
四天后就正式开演
In four days, we open.
失去安斯利...
Losing Aynsley is...
令人心碎
Heartbreaking.
可我们不是平头百姓
But we are not civilians;
这是剧院
this is the theater,
我们都明白演出还得继续
and we all know that the show must go on.
所以...
So...
凯尔西将变换角色
Kelsey is going to be stepping out of the wings
表演劳拉
to play Laura.
不好意思
Um... Excuse me.
我是演劳拉
I'm your Laura.
不 艾莉
No, Ali.
我们都知道你对劳拉的角色很熟稔
We all know how close you are to this.
但是你跟安斯利一起排练过
But you have rehearsed with Aynsley,
你熟悉那部分
you know the part.
我们想让你演希拉
We want you to play Sheila.
你们想让我当主角?
You want me to be the lead?
对
Yes.
鼓掌欢迎
Give it up.
- 你行的
- You can do this.
- 好吧 展现才华
- Ok. Show them,
艳惊四座
hmm? Shine.
伙计们 一起在台上惊艳亮相吧
Ok, people, let's all shine on stage.
我们从那场 大家帮希拉
Let's pick it up from the point where everyone helps Sheila
在不幸的意外发生后 打扫的场景 继续
clean up after the unfortunate death.
好吗?
All right?
拖把 - 拖把
Mop. - Mop.
- 很好 别哭了卡特 深呼吸
- Lovely Stop crying, Carter. Deep breath.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
♪ 我们歌♥唱 消磨时光 ♪
And we will sing, sing, sing away the hours
♪ 放声高喊 力竭声嘶 ♪
shout till our throats are sore
♪ 声冲霄汉 直达天堂 ♪
and we will raise our voices to the heavens
♪ 上帝侧耳 音浪太强 ♪
God himself will hear our mighty roar
♪ 我们擦拭 清除血迹 ♪
and we will wipe, wipe, wipe away the plasma
♪ 精打细扫 纤毫不放 ♪
scrub off every stain
♪ 因我有疾 哮喘难控 ♪
since I cannot control my asthma
♪ 袖手旁观 乐在其中 ♪
I'll stand by to entertain
就是这样 太棒了! 妙极了
Yes. Brava! Bravissima!
艾莉森·亨德里克斯在演音乐剧
Alison Hendrix is in a musical.
什么? 啥音乐剧?
What? What musical?
不是"猫"
It ain't Cats.
我觉得她是主演
I think she's playing the lead.
贝丝死了 德国人死了
Beth's dead, German's dead,
莎拉·曼宁在坦白的关键时刻被救走
sarah Manning gets sprung on the cusp of confessing,
我们只剩下艾莉森·亨德里克斯
and we're left with Alison Hendrix,
模范公民 还是演员
model citizen and thespian.
- 对啊
- Yeah.
- 你开玩笑吧
- You're kidding me.
- 是她 - 妈的
- It's her. - Oh, shit.
我们不应该管这事 安吉
We're not supposed to be on this thing, Angie.
我靠
Damn it.
- 好久不见 - 妈的
- Hey, long time no see.- Shit.
- 莎拉...
- Sarah...
别跑 - 来吧
Don't run. - Come on.
你想和艾莉森·亨德里克斯干什么
What do you want with Alison Hendrix?
我告诉过你了
I just told you.
他们就在我面前杀了一个人 亚特
They killed a man right in front of me, Art.
我跟你说话呢
Hey, I'm talking to you.
告诉我你们是什么关系
Tell me what you are to each other,
包括贝丝
to Beth.
- 不知道 就这样
- We don't know. That's the whole point.
真的吗?-真的
- Really? - Really .
那家餐馆
The diner,
好像就是今早格里格森和迪亚兹
sounds like the two bodies that Grigson and Diaz
发现尸体的地方
caught this morning.
我知道 可能她也知道
I know. She probably does too.
犯罪的就是幕后的人 就是他们
Yeah, those are the people behind it. The same ones
- 把我从监狱弄出来的
- that got me out of jail.
- 她在胡编乱造 那就抓我吧
- She's making this stuff up. Then arrest me.
你们不能 是不是?
You can't, can you? Huh?
- 拜托 - 来吧
- Just come on.- Come on.
我们来证实下她的话
Let's go check her story out.
大家好 我是奥尔德斯·里奇博士
Hello, I am Dr. Aldous Leekie
戴亚德研究所主任
Director of the Dyad Institute.
你会发现你很幸运 保罗
It's a fortunate position you find yourself in, Paul.
何以见得 邓肯小姐?
How is that, Miss Duncan?
你是唯一一个知道怎样影响莎拉的人
You're the only one who seems to know what makes Sarah tick.
我今晚要用你的办公室
I need your office this evening.
是韩国人 两个
It's the Koreas. Both of them.
很好 祝贺你
Well, good. Congratulations.
保罗 你去过台♥湾♥吗
Paul, have you ever been to Taiwan?
台♥湾♥ 没去过
Taiwan, no.
我猜你不会说普通话?
I don't suppose you speak Mandarin?
不会
No.
真遗憾
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表