剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
May be connected. Not sure.
恩 从我昨晚回来 这儿没什么异常
Well, it's been all quiet here, since I got back last night.
是的 好吧
Yeah, well...
你知道我从来没问过你为什么
You know I've never asked any questions
搬到这儿来
about why you moved here.
或是你后院种的那一小片大♥麻♥
Or about that little weed patch you got out back.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
听着 我想说我觉得
Look, all I'm saying is I'd like to think
你现在可以相信我
you can trust me, by now.
汤姆 如果我觉得这有你
Tom, if I thought there was
应该知道的事 我会告诉你的
anything you should know, I'd tell you.
好吧
Good enough.
晚安
'Night.
回见
See you later.
我不应该让你为难的
I shouldn't have put you in that position.
哦 好了 没关系的 他是我朋友
Oh, come on, it's all right. He's a friend.
不
No.
他什么都不会说 他已经走了
He's not going to say anything. He's gone.
不 不 不 我们也要走了
No no no. We're gone, too, man.
现在?
Now?
是的
Yeah.
基拉还在睡觉
Kira's sleeping.
是的 她已经习惯这样了
Yeah, well, she's used to it.
好了 好了 等等
Come on, come on, just hold on.
你们要去哪
Where are you going to go?
去 我也不知道 总有地方去
Just... I don't know, somewhere.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what's going on here.
- 不关你的事 - 你在这儿很安全
- It's not your problem. - You're safe here.
这点我可不敢相信 卡尔
I can't trust that, Cal.
那就信我
Trust me.
你能有一刻停止逃跑吗
Can't you stop running for a minute?
# 如果我们要选择冒险 #
And if we should choose to explore
# 不论是与人同行还是孤身一人 #
together or alone
# 我会记住那些日子 #
I'll remember the days
# 我们以床为家 #
when the bed was our home
# 哒 哒 哒 吶 吶 #
da da da na na
# 吶 吶 吶 吶 吶 #
na na na na na
喵 喵 喵 喵
meow meow meow meow
凯尔西 大家
Kelsey, everyone.
艾莉森
Alison.
艾莉森
Alison.
- 抱歉 - 集♥合♥啦
- Sorry. - Let's gather.
请大家拉起手来
Everyone, join hands, please.
好了 今天的演出是献给
Okay, today's performance is dedicated
我们已故的亲爱的安斯利的
to our dearly departed Aynsley.
安斯利 我们知道你与我们同在
Aynsley, we know you're with us
我们会让你自豪的
and we are going to do you proud.
为安斯利
For Aynsley.
为安斯利
For Aynsley!
哦 希拉 你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥
Oh, Sheila, why didn't you just tell me the truth?
你会告发我的
You would've turned me in.
你
You...
你从不
You never...
"你不可能"
"You would never!"
你不可能帮我
You would never have helped me,
除非你也深陷其中
unless you were wrapped up in it.
与我一起
Too.
不管怎样我都会帮你收拾残局的
I would've helped you clean up, anyway.
# 原谅我 请原谅我 #
Forgive me, please forgive me
# 现在 我必须 #
Now, I must
亲爱的 你怎么样
Honey, are you okay?
艾莉 哦 天呐
Ali? Oh, my God.
别光站在那儿 找人来帮忙
Don't just stand there. Go get some help!
你不想让基拉觉得困惑是吧?
You don't want to confuse Kira?
猜得对
Good intuition.
她敏锐的直觉大概就是遗传自你吧
Guess that's where she gets it.
咖啡吗
Coffee?
好
Yeah.
我叫皮特·怀特
Name's Peter White.
格雷沙姆的警♥察♥
I'm a detective from Gresham.
我在找跟一个监护权案件有关的小女孩
Looking for a little girl in a custody case.
她和一个黑发 十二多岁 有英国口音的女性在一起
With a dark-haired woman in her 20s, British accent.
他们偷了一辆这儿的卡车
They stole a truck that was up here.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
她们昨天来过这儿
They were here yesterday.
她们分散我的注意力
They distracted me
然后有个装扮新潮的人偷了些食物
while some new-waver stole a bunch of food.
新潮
New-waver?
听起来像她们
Sounds like 'em.
知道她们可能朝哪走了吗
Any idea where they might be headed?
我听说你不赞同我们关于海伦娜的计划
I hear you're not happy with our plans for Helena.
她不属于这儿
She doesn't belong here.
不 你害怕了
No-o-o, you're scared.
我理解 但我们是怎么说恐惧的
I understand that, but what do we say about fear?
怀疑的堂兄 对吧
Doubt's first cousin, am I right?
你有什么疑虑吗 格蕾西
You have doubts, Gracie?
没有
No.
过来
C'mere.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
你听到了什么
What do you hear?
风
The wind.
人们 在工作
The men, working.
他 你听到他了 对吗
Him. You hear him, don't you?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yeah.
格蕾西 你是我的长女 但海伦娜有灵魂
Gracie, you're my firstborn, but Helena does have a soul,
有意志
she does have a purpose,
她就要成为我们家的一份子了
and she is going to be a part of our family now.
就是明天的事
That's what tomorrow's all about.
我猜你就是那个在镇子里问东问西的侦探吧
I'm guessing you're the detective been asking questions in town.
是的 抱歉没来打声招呼 但时间很宝贵啊
Yeah. Sorry I didn't pop by to say hello, but time is of the essence.
如果你能提供帮助 我将感激不尽
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.
恩 如果你找的人还在附近
Well, if the folks you're looking for were still around,
应该已经被拘留了
they'd be in custody.
那么 我想我该回去了
Guess I'll be on my way, then.
我想是的
Probably best.
最后一张牌
Last card.
哦
Oh.
我赢了
I win!
哦 不 你可真厉害
Aw, no! You're a shark!
她打败你了
She beat you.
我能再去喂鸡吗 卡尔
Can I go feed the chickens again, Cal?
当然 去吧
Sure. Go for it.
这些鸡要被喂肥了
Those are going to be some fat chickens.
你要告诉我发生了什么吗
You going to tell me what's going on?
不 我不会让你淌入这浑水的
No, I'm not going to put that shit on you.
妈咪
Mummy!
妈咪
Mummy!
该死 基拉
Shit. Kira!
她现在没事
She's fine!
乖乖上车 否则我可不能保证她的安全
Just get in the car and she'll stay that way.
别... 不要伤害她
Don't... Don't hurt her!
你... 卡尔 回房♥间里去
You... Get back in the house, Cal.
他跟这件事没有关系
He's got nothing to do with this.
- 是么 那现在有关系了 - 不
- Yeah? He does now. - No!
基拉
Kira!
基拉 快跑
Kira, run!
妈咪
Mummy!
卡尔 快把她带进去
Take her inside, Cal!
- 站起来 走 - 妈妈
- Get up! Get up! - Mummy!
你枪击了警♥察♥ 你个疯子
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表