剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
感觉这次表演拯救了我
I feel like the play is saving my life right now.
# 听从内心召唤 #
Must heed the call
你们好!
Hello!
- 我杀了安斯利! - 不是这样!
- I killed Aynsley! - No!
我们只用证实唐尼是你真正的监视人
We just need to prove that Donnie's really your monitor.
我以前的人脉
My old network.
- 妈咪! - "引领"项目?
- Mummy! - Project LEDA?
我发誓 我不认识他们
I swear to you, I don't know who they are.
你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了"引渡人"
You sold us to the Proletheans.
我们要去探险了 你不激动吗 小鬼?
Are you excited for our big adventure, monkey?
你救了她 马克 干得不错
You did well to save her, Mark.
她就是奇迹
She's a miracle.
瞧见没? 她的内脏是反着长的
See? Her internal organs are reversed.
又是新的一天
It's a brand-new day.
嗨
Hey.
还好吗 菲?
All right, Fe?
嗯 我大爱野营
Oh, yeah. I adore camping.
但这其实并非野营 对吧?
It's not really camping, is it?
更像睡在卡车里
More like sleeping in a truck.
我睡在货厢平板上
I slept in the bed of a flatdeck.
对我来说 这就算野营了
In my world, that's considered camping.
否则我只能称之为无家可归了
Otherwise known as homeless in the country.
基拉看见了多少
How much did
那个看鸟人巴里被 "噗!"
Kira see of Barry birdwatcher's, you know, "pfff!"?
- 被打死? - 对
- Demise? - Yeah.
她没看见西沃恩开枪 谢天谢地
She didn't see Siobhan take the shot, thank God.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们的好妈妈竟然是个神枪手
Our dear old mum's a dead eye with a rifle.
我觉得有点想吐
It just makes me queasy.
没错 她很冷酷 菲
Yeah, she was cold, Fe.
就像以前做过一样
Like she'd done it before.
真是疯了
This is insane.
那是S啊 她常为我泡茶
It's S, you know? She makes tea
而且...她还
and... And she
教我弹钢琴
taught me piano.
我勒个去!
Oh! Bloody hell!
不是吧!
Come on!
哈哈
Ha ha!
真是... 不许笑
That's... Don't laugh.
有多惨?
Oh, is it bad?
真恶心! 不! 神呐!
Disgusting! No! God!
啥事这么好笑?
What's so funny?
菲力克斯舅舅的野营 搞笑至极
Uncle Felix, camping, is funny.
才不是 神呐 我得去把整只脚都好好洗洗了!
No, I'm not. God, I'm going to have to wash my whole foot!
好了 我们得回到文明社会
Okay, look, we need to get to civilization.
抱歉 汉克
Sorry, Hank.
就不应该把希望寄托在他们身上的
Shouldn't have put my faith in them.
好啦 大家都知道这事不容易 马克
Nah, nobody said it was going to be easy, Mark.
只是不得不利用我们手里的资源了
Just going to have to work with what we've been given.
海伦娜
Helena.
烧了他们
Light 'em up.
黑色孤儿
第二季 第03集
什么时候能吃到早餐?
When are we going to get breakfast?
我们现在就给你弄点吃的 好吗?
We'll get you something now, yeah?
我本来能愉快地带你们去最近的廉价小餐馆的
Well, I'd have happily taken us to that last Greasy Spoon,
但妈咪把我的信♥用♥卡♥从窗户扔出去了
but mummy threw my visa card out the window.
因为他们可能追踪我们
Because they might track us.
# 无法解释 #
I can't explain
# 为何相距 #
why we're standin'
# 近在咫尺 #
oh, so near
小朋友好啊
Hey, kiddo.
# 也不知晓 #
I don't know
# 为何信念 #
why faith has
# 引我们至此 #
drawn us here
# 我只明白 #
I only know
# 深深看进 #
I'm lookin'
# 你的眼睛 #
in your eyes
# 我爱着你 #
and lovin' you
喔喔喔! 嗨嗨 小家伙
Whoa, whoa whoa! Hey, hey, little missy.
你 呃 是不是忘了什么?
Did you, did you forget something?
因为你好像得先付账吧
'Cause you kind of got to pay for it, first.
我身无分文
I don't have any money.
哦 你在这里呀
Hey. There you are.
嗯 是这样 她忘了掏钱了 所以
Yeah, um, look, somebody forgot to pay for something, so.
基拉 我说过让你等着我给你钱
Kira, I told you to wait 'til I gave you money.
说过了吧?
Didn't I?
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我觉得这些应该... 该死!
I think that should... Oh, shit!
喔喔! 我来捡 我来捡
Whoa, whoa! I got it. I got it.
- 抱歉 你捡好了? 好的谢谢 - 不客气
- Sorry. You got it? Okay, thanks. - No problem.
- 这些够了吧? - 嗯
- Is that good? - Yeah.
- 好了? 抱歉了 - 没事
- Yeah? Okay. Sorry. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
没事 好 呃...
No, yeah.
你怎么在这儿 安吉?
What are you doing here, Angie?
找到一点能让你振作的东西
Got something that might tempt you out of obscurity.
我猜猜... 我说过不让你去医院
Let me guess... You went to the hospital,
可你还是去了
after I told you not to.
还是很会推理嘛 亚特 你猜怎么着
Still got it, Art. And guess what.
那个发型像莎奇拉的人 消失了
That Shakira-haired lookalike? Gone.
- 监控上看某个家伙把她推了出去 - 是谁?
Poof. Surveillance shows some guy wheeling her out. Who?
两个人都没查到身份
No ID on either one of them.
现在还没有
Yet.
乖乖坐好 安吉
Sit your ass down, Angie.
不 我宁愿站着 艾特
No, I think I'll stand, Art.
我说过了... 随它去吧
I told you... Let it go.
否则我就亲自去找哈德卡斯尔 跟他说你还在追查
If you don't, I will go to hardcastle myself and tell him you're still after it.
你很清楚你现在让两个搭档都失望了 对吧?
You know you're letting down two partners now, right?
我和贝丝
Me and Beth.
我意思是那完全是一场灾难
Well, I mean, it was just a complete disaster,
就像我最恐怖的噩梦 照相的时候还没做头发
you know, it was like my worst nightmare, not having done my hair for picture day.
宝贝 我们在商店里做的事
Hey, baby, that thing we did at the store?
不到万不得已是不能做的 知道吗?
We don't do that, unless we have to, yeah?
我懂 妈妈
I know, mum.
你就 呃 把你的东西从车上拿下来 好吗?
Just, go get your stuff from the truck, yeah?
要小心
Careful.
知道吗 我以前来过这里
You know, I've been in this area before.
什么时候?
When?
有成堆的小木屋和夏日度假房♥
There's loads of cabins and summer houses.
我们只用找到一个空的 躲藏一段时间
We'll just find an empty one and we'll hole up for a bit.
她需要一张床 菲
She needs a proper bed, Fe.
那好吧
Okay.
艾莉森
Alison.
停下! 艾莉森 打住吧
Hey, stop! Alison, come on.
你怎么在这儿?
Oh. What are you doing here?
怎么没去上班?
Why aren't you at work?
我说过了...
I told you...
苏珊·泰勒这星期在奥斯丁
Susan Teller's in Austin this week.
这么说你老板不在 所以你就翘班?
So your boss is away. That's why you're playing hooky?
呃 是的
Yeah.
亲爱的 那天和莎拉·斯塔布斯
Hey, honey, the other day, with Sarah Stubbs,
在墓地里
you know, in the cemetery?
我只是很担心
I'm worried, is all.
你那么紧张沮丧
You've been so wound up.
并且 你明晚有一个很重要的彩排 对吧
And I know, well, you got that big dress rehearsal tomorrow, right?
- 嗯 - 你会成为一个小明星
- Ahem. - Who's my little star?
别说这些没用的
That is not helping.
何不在这坐一会儿 我帮你放松放松
Well, don't you sit down right here and let me relax you?
你知道 清晨是我最勇猛的时候
You know, morning's my best time.
我刚洗完澡
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表