剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I hate you! I hate you!
格蕾西
Gracie.
别管她 马克
Leave her alone, Mark.
让她好好反省
She's got a lot of thinkin' to do.
马克!
Mark!
过来帮我
Come and help me
把海伦娜抬起来
with Helena.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter.
没错 马克
Yes, Mark.
你非要把你的孩子也植入她体内吗
You had to put your own child inside of her?
你非要当她孩子的爸爸吗
You had to be the father, too?!
海伦娜
Helena
是个奇迹 马克
is a miracle, Mark.
她的存在违反了自然规律
She defies the laws of science.
这个现象 我不能忽视
It is a sign that I cannot ignore!
你不能再把格蕾西锁起来了
You're not locking Gracie up anymore.
格蕾西
Gracie.
格蕾西
Gracie.
格蕾西
Gracie!
等等
Wait.
快 跑
Go! Run!
跑
Run!
跟我来
Come on.
我一直都想这样做
I've always wanted to do that.
怎么了
What?
这没什么
It's okay.
我都没把我们的名字首字母写上
I didn't put our initials in it.
你从未像此刻
I have never been more attracted to you
那么的吸引我
than I am right now.
把这个脱掉
Unh! Take this off.
耶
Oh, yeah.
去卧室
The bedroom.
不
No.
工作台
Workbench.
不 不 不
No no no!
冰柜上
The freezer.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我想来点刺♥激♥的
I wanna be nasty.
快点 唐尼
Come on, Donnie.
好嘞
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
欧耶
Oh, yeah.
海伦娜
Helena.
海伦娜 你在干什么
Helena, what are you doing?
为什么你听起来很害怕
Why do you sound so scared?
海伦娜
Helena.
我们救了你
We saved you.
呵呵
Mnh!
海伦娜 我是你孩子的父亲
Helena, I am the father of your children.
当孩子长大的时候
They are going to need me
他们会需要我的
when they get older.
"爸爸 他们是怎么生小孩的"
"Daddy, how do they make babies?"
你喜欢 马驹么
Would you like horse baby?
牛犊
Cow baby.
你是这样做的么
Is this how you do it?
我明白你的意思了 这一点也不好玩
You've made your point. This isn't funny.
我看起来像是来搞笑的吗
Do I look like I'm trying to be funny?
海伦娜 海伦娜
Helena. Helena!
不 不要
Don't. Do this.
不...
No-o-o.
不要 海伦娜 海伦娜
Don't. Helena! Helena!
嘿 孩子 我不知道为什么
Hey, chicken. I don't know why...
戴尔芬来了
Delphine's here.
她在外面
She's outside.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我看到一些信息
I saw something
那个跟你一起工作的男人
about that man that works with you.
本杰明·科特兰德
Benjamin Kertland?
我不能打电♥话♥
I couldn't call.
他们可能在监听
They could be listening.
关于什么的
What is it?
你不能反应过激 否则他们会发现的
You must not overreact, or they will know.
告诉我
Tell me.
瑞秋可能已经跟他勾结了
Rachel may have compromised him.
靠
Shit.
莎拉
S-Sarah.
莎拉 等等 小心点
Sarah, wait! Be careful!
她想干什么
What does she want?
警告我们
To warn us.
瑞秋已经展开行动了
Rachel's making a move.
- 什么行动 - 我不知道
- What kind of a move? - I don't know!
我和基拉待在一起
I'll be with Kira. You make sure
你看着电梯是否安全
the elevators are secure.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
喂 喂 怎么回事
Hey, hey. What's going on?
我们在这里不安全
We're not safe here.
你说什么呢 啊
What are you talking about, eh?
你要把她带到哪去
Where are you going to take her?
我还不知道
I don't know, yet.
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
我去
Shit.
很高兴见到你 菲力克斯
Pleasure to meet you, Felix.
你从哪来的
Where did you come from?
离他远点 他和戴亚德是一伙的
Keep him away! He's with DYAD!
什么
What?!
你瞎说什么呢 我跟戴亚德没关系
What are you talking about? I'm not with DYAD.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不 菲
No! Fe!
- 菲 菲 天哪 - 不 菲力克斯
- Fe! Fe! Oh, my God! - Oh, Felix!
我靠 妈的
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
他被下药了
He's been drugged.
菲力克斯
Felix!
是你 你做了什么
You! What did you do?!
什么都没有
Nothing!
莎拉 是你
Sarah, it was you!
这是个陷阱 瑞秋带走了她
It was a trick! Rachel's taken her!
菲力克斯 快醒醒
Felix! Come on.
菲力克斯
Felix!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我犯了个大错
I made a terrible mistake.
你做了什么
What have you done?
妈咪
Mummy.
你好
Hello.
我叫瑞秋
My name is Rachel.
你感觉怎么样 基拉
How are you feeling, Kira?
我妈妈呢
Where's my mum?
S夫人去哪了
Where's Mrs. S?
亲爱的孩子
Dear child...
我知道你现在有多害怕
I know how frightening this must be for you.
但是
But,
你会习惯的
you'll get used to it.
你甚至可能渐渐的
You may even grow
就喜欢这了
to like it here.
就像我曾经那样
Just as I did.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表