剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
My sestra shot me.
急救小组 我需要帮助!
I need some help here! Trauma team!
噢 不 快把护士叫来
Ok, no, we need a nurse here right now.
- 枪伤
- Gunshot wound.
- 快让他们过来 快
- Call it in, call it in!
- 压住这
- Pressure!
- 子弹穿透了后背
- Gunshot through the back.
- 抬她起来 准备好了没
- Get her up. Ready?
- 快
- Now.
- 送她进手术室... - 动作快!
- We need to get her in... - Move it!
看镜头
Look at the camera.
她被子弹贯穿胸部 还自己走进了医院?
Shot point-blank in the chest and she walks in?
她怎么会还活着
How is she even alive?
- 我们铭记安斯利的热情
- We remember Aynsley's warmth.
我杀了安斯利
I killed Aynsley!
我眼睁睁看着她死 菲力克斯
I watched it happen, Felix.
他们什么事都没做
They didn't do anything about it.
最机密的研究在旧楼进行
The old wing is where our most sensitive research takes place.
- 这就是你们藏克隆人的地方
- So, this is where you keep the clones.
- 瑞秋非常
- Rachel takes insult
- 记仇
- very personally.
可以让我们单独谈一下么
Would you leave us, please?
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
- 基拉? 在么?
- Kira? Hello?
他们走了
They're gone.
一个女孩认出了基拉和一个男人在一起
Young girl matching Kira's description with some guy.
- 把你的手放在车上
- I said get your hands on the car.
- 你会后悔的
- You're gonna regret this.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表