剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You shot a cop. You madman!
代号♥1033
1033.
代号♥1033
1033.
站起来 快
Get up! Get up!
汤姆 我们正在派出警力...
Tom, we're sending...
不 不
No! No!
增援马上就到
They'll be there momentarily.
快走
Come on.
汤姆 汤姆 你听到了吗
Tom, Tom, do you copy?
卡尔!
Cal!
- 把那女孩交出来 - 不
- Send out the girl! - No!
不可能
Not gonna happen.
把我带走
Take me.
拜托 抓我一个就够了
Please, just take me.
拜托
Please!
这是什么
What's this?
进去 你开车
Get in. You're driving.
进车
Get in!
奇迹中的奇迹
Miracle on top of miracle.
虽然我们等级卑微
Although we are small in rank,
但我们已打破旧世俗 因为他们未知的我们已知
we have broken away from the old world because we know what they do not...
人类的作品
Man's work
就是上帝的杰作 只要你以上帝的名义去做
is God's work, as long as you do it in God's name.
海伦娜由人类创造 虽不是以他的名义 但上帝
Helena, was created by man, not in his name, but God
仍施予恩泽
shone his light down upon her.
嘘嘘
Shh-shh-shh.
安静
Shh-shh-shh!
你们特此在上帝前结为一体
You are hereby bound together before God.
主啊 我们只有一个简单的请求
Lord, we are asking you, as simply as we can...
将海伦娜从永恒的地狱中赎回
Reclaim Helena from eternal damnation.
赐予我们您的宽恕
Bless us with your bounty.
我们是您在创造战争中的一枚棋子
We are your instruments in the war for creation.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
你从哪得到这个的
Where'd you get this?
我什么都不会告诉你
I'm not telling you shit.
没错 我找到了莎拉 但没抓到小女孩
Yeah, I have Sarah, but not the girl.
不要担心 我知道她跟谁在一起
Look, don't worry. I know who she's with.
我们又有了个新麻烦
We have another problem, here...
她有七十七号♥"引领"项目的照片
She has a photo, project LEAD, '77.
我们八小时后就到
We'll be back in 8 hours.
听着 基拉跟这事没关系
Look, Kira's got nothing to do with this.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter.
你要是动她 我会活埋了你
You touch her, and I will bury you.
好好开车
Just drive.
我要求现在跟里奇博士谈话
I demand to speak to Dr. Leekie, right this second!
贝尔警探 你这是非法入侵
You're trespassing, Detective Bell.
爸爸 她醒了
Dad, it's awake.
格蕾西 她现在是这个家的一份子了
She's part of the family, now, Gracie.
亨利克!
Henrik!
这意味着S夫人一直都知道?
Does that mean that Mrs. S knew the whole time?
到底还有什么她没告诉我们
What else is she not bloody telling us?
二十年前 你带了一个孤儿来到我家门前
20 years ago, you brought an orphan to my door.
她是这一切事情的关键
She's the key to all of this.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表