剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I am not one of them.
跟你一样 我也不想困在这种情况中
Just like you, I got caught up in a struggle I didn't ask for.
只不过我浸淫久了 比你处理的好
Only I've been at it longer, so I'm better at it than you.
西沃恩我来这不是来听你这些屁话的
I didn't come here for your shit, Siobhan.
邓肯在哪 他在这里吗
Where's Duncan? Is he here?
他叫佩卡姆
His name is Peckham.
从他站到我们这边来已经二十年了
It has been ever since he came over to our side 20 years ago.
我们为他提供庇护 来换取信息
We hid him in exchange for information about...
关于那些没出生孩子的实验和那个逃跑的代♥孕♥者
experiments on unborn children and a surrogate who ran away.
- 阿米莉亚 - 没错
- Amelia. - Yes.
卡尔顿在领养系统里找到了你
Carlton found you in the foster system
因此... 戴亚德就盯上了我们
and... DYAD have been after us ever since.
你说的每个字我都不信
I don't believe a word you say.
问题是 你信谁
The question is: who do you trust?
你先请
After you.
罗莎琳
Rosaline.
快过来 罗莎琳 好孩子 过来
Come on, Rosaline. Good girl. Come on.
安德鲁
Andrew.
这里有个人想见你
I've got someone who wants to meet you.
这里
Here.
你是...
You're...
莎拉·曼宁
Sarah Manning.
不是瑞秋
Not Rachel?
她就是我常跟你提起的
She's the one I told you about.
记得吗 阿米莉亚的孩子
Remember? Amelia's child.
抱歉 我失礼了
Sorry. Forgive me.
嗯 这可不是我来这的目的
Yeah, that's not what I'm here for.
我来为你们俩倒杯茶吧
Can I, um, get you both some tea?
哦 你... 你已经弄好了
Oh, you've... You've done it.
很不辛 我们又要搬家了
We need to get moving, unfortunately.
鸟儿不能自己吃东西 罗莎琳...
The birds can't feed themselves. Rosaline...
别担心 我会照顾它们的
Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
一向如此
I always do.
五分钟时间
Five minutes.
- 我不知道从何说起 - 我不清楚
- I'm not sure where to start. - I don't know
你们到底有多少
how many there are.
我们不是唯一的植入团队
We weren't the only implantation team.
"莉妲"计划
Project LEDA.
我们为什么被创造出来
What are we for?
为了验证一个概念
Proof of concept...
万物是如何生成的
How everything starts.
军方招募了我和苏珊
The military recruited Susan and I in...
在七四 七五年?
1974, 75?
- 七六年 - 苏珊是主要领导人
- Seventy-six. - Susan was the brains,really.
你知道吗 她攻克了纺锤体蛋白质问题
Did you know that she cracked the spindle protein problem?
你干嘛了
What did you do?
我们成功了
We succeeded.
克隆人累胚胎
Cloned human embryos.
多么伟大的壮举啊
What a feat.
但是某个监督委员会认为我们道德沦丧
But an oversight committee declared us an ethical failure.
你确定你不想喝点茶
Um, are you sure you won't have some tea?
- 戴亚德怎么介入的 - 承包人
- How was DYAD involved? - Contractor.
当军方开始... 破坏我们的工作
When the military... Scuppered our work,
戴亚德劝我们 继续研究
DYAD persuaded us to, um, push on to full term.
所以他们劫持了"莉妲"计划
So DYAD hijacked Project LEDA.
一旦你走的太远
Once you've gone too far,
就很难不这么一直走下去了
it's hard not to go all the way.
为什么
Why?
你想要什么
What did you want?
孩子们
Babies.
小女孩们
Little girls.
你知道我们不只是一个概念 对吧
You know we're not just a concept, right?
我们是你们实验的产物
That we're your consequences?
你见过瑞秋吗
Have you met Rachel?
- 我的瑞秋 - 我见过
- My Rachel? - Yes, I have.
愉快的会面 你还真造出了个怪物
What a treat. You've really created a monster there.
才没有 我们很爱她
We didn't. We loved her.
拜托
No, please.
我想要见见她
I want to see her.
你为什么会觉得我会帮你
What makes you think I'd do that for you?
你好 保罗
Hello, Paul.
莎拉跟邓肯在里面?
Sarah's in there with Duncan?
当然
Oh, yes.
喝茶吗
Tea?
这就是茶而已 保罗 我们谈一谈
It's just tea, Paul. Just a conversation.
我要跟你说什么
And what would I talk about with you?
当然是你的下一步行动了
Well, your next move, of course.
- 我口袋里有些饼干 - 不用了
- I've got biscuits in my pocket. - No, thanks.
- 谁派你来的 - 戴亚德
- Who sent you? - DYAD.
废话 戴亚德那么庞大
Hardly an answer. DYAD's a hydra.
受不了你了
God's sake.
如果莎拉在里奇和瑞秋间两难的话
If Sarah's caught between Leekie and Rachel,
那你一定也是
I bet you are too.
有两个主人的男人 只对自己负责
And a man with two masters answers only to himself.
西沃恩·萨德勒对谁负责
Who does Siobhan Sadler answer to?
我毕竟是个母亲 不是吗
I'm a mum, aren't I?
如果你你要带走莎拉
If you think you're taking Sarah back,
你得先杀了我
you'll have to kill me.
而如果你要带走邓肯
And if you think you're gonna take Duncan back,
那个唯一还活着的
the only man alive
可以提供信息给莎拉和她的克隆人姐妹的人
who can give Sarah and her sisters what they need,
你得把我们两个都杀掉
then you'll have to kill us both.
但是 你不会想这样做的
But you don't want to do that.
否则你也不会因在阿富汗的作为而给人以把柄
Or Afghanistan would all have been for naught.
你怎么会知道这些
What would you know about that?
保罗 在你这个位置 你完全可以结交新盟友
Paul, in your position, you could really use a new friend.
你的小家庭
Was it
是真的存在吗 还是只是个实验
ever real, your little family? Or was it just an experiment?
两者兼有
It was both.
所以瑞秋的第一个监视人 是她的爸爸
So it was Daddy, Rachel's first monitor.
当然 但是
Of course, but...
你知道戴亚德都对她做了什么吗
Do you know what DYAD's done to her?
她现在变成什么样了
What she's become?
那不是我们造成的
That wasn't us.
那甚至也不是戴亚德造成的
It wasn't even DYAD.
而是戴亚德内的创生学家们造成的
It was the Neolutionists inside DYAD.
里奇博士
Dr. Leekie.
- 我不需要跟你说这些 - 不
- I don't have to talk to you. - Yes,
你必须告诉我这些 你也知道这点
you do, and you know it!
这些都是过去的事了
It's all in the past.
不 不是 这是我的生活
No, it's not! This is my life!
一切因你而起 所以你要帮助我们
And you gave it to me, so you're gonna help us!
- 不 - 你必须 我会把你带到里奇面前的
- No. - Yes, you are. I will take you to Leekie.
到时候你可以跟他谈谈
You can talk to him then.
他们偷了我的女儿
They stole my daughter.
你的女儿已经迷失了
Your daughter is lost.
这里只有我
There's just me.
还有艾莉森 一位收养了两个孩子的家庭主妇
And Alison, a housewife with two adopted kids.
还有科西玛 一个杰出的科学家
And Cosima, a brilliant scientist,
- 就像你一样 - 我做不来
- just like you. - I can't.
伊桑 我们是活生生的人
We're real, Ethan.
科西玛她...
Cosima is...
与众不同
Unlike anybody I've ever met.
而她生病了
And she's sick.
我们都病了
We're sick.
你的...小女孩们在死去
Your... Little girls are dying.
这也会发生在瑞秋身上
It could happen to Rachel too.
试...试试停止这一切
T... Try to stop it.
现在你可以帮助我们
You can help us now.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我不知道什么
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表