剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
And... Key,
对上密♥码♥
meet code.
完活儿
Done.
谢谢
Thank you.
柯西玛 现在我们可以开始
Now, Cosima, we can begin the task
纠正我的错误了
of correcting my mistakes.
解密剩下的序列
How long will it take to decode
需要多久?
the remaining sequences?
那要看戴亚德的目的了
Well, that depends on DYAD's intentions.
是吗?
Is that right?
是的 每个序列都有独特的密钥
Yes. Each sequence has a distinct key
而我无意分享它们
and I have no intention of sharing them,
因为那样将给戴亚德
just to allow DYAD the opportunity
因这个实验而名垂千古的机会
of perpetuating this experiment.
无意冒犯 柯西玛
No offense, Cosima.
没事
None taken.
你好 格雷西
Hello, Gracie.
你没事吧?
Are you well?
她啥也不知道
She has no idea.
他让所有的女人孕育这些孩子?
He puts babies in all these women?
是的
Yes.
繁殖是神圣的
To multiply is divine.
试着吃点儿东西 格蕾西
Try and eat something, Gracie.
求你了
Please.
嗯
Mmm.
你像爱小狗一样爱她
You love her like puppy.
但是你却让他把她变成母种马
But you let him make her broodmare.
这的女人可不这么看
The women here don't see it that way.
告诉她 格蕾西
Tell her, Gracie.
嗯
Hmm.
玛丽安
Marian.
我追忆往事让你看到了
You caught me reminiscing.
奥尔德斯把这屋子布置得不错
Aldous certainly filled this room.
是的 他确有一套
Yes, he had a way.
在我们的飞机上突发心脏病
A heart attack on one of our jets.
我失去亲人了
I'm bereft.
选科米尔博士为主管
Dr. Cormier is an interesting choice
是个不错的提议
for the chair.
她适合上镜
She's telegenic.
也有眼界
She has scope.
并且和实验对象
And an intimate relationship
关系亲密 这是好事
with her subject. Always handy.
你还好吗 瑞秋?
How are you, Rachel?
除了失去亲人外
Besides bereft.
最近你也知道了很多关于自己身世的事
You've learned a lot about yourself, lately.
告诉上级 瑞秋没事
Tell topside that Rachel is fine.
我知道我们的目标
I know what our goals are
而且我刚接手
and I've only just taken charge.
很高兴听到这个
I'm glad to hear it.
但我有个私人要求
But this is a personal call.
莎拉·曼宁
Sarah Manning
激起了我的好奇心
intrigues me.
她没有激起你的好奇心嘛?
Doesn't she you?
从生物学角度上讲 有
Biologically, yes.
但她能走到这步
But it's not just her biology
并不仅是因为生物性 不是吗?
that's gotten her this far, is it?
你生来就是为此
You were bred into this,
我们给了你所有的优势 但是莎拉?
given every advantage, but Sarah?
莎拉是偶然的产物
Sarah's a product of chance,
然而 现在我们却在这
yet, here we are,
和她周♥旋♥
at loggerheads with her.
她在掌控中
She's in hand,
我保证
I assure you.
给我...求你了
Pass me... please.
抱歉 老爸 都没了
Sorry, daddy. They're all gone.
是的 抱歉 亲爱的 这就是为我们准备的
That's right. Sorry, love. They're just meant for us.
哦! 太过分了!
Oh! That it outrageous!
好吧 我要来追你然后挠你痒痒了!
Well, I'm going to have to come after you and tickle you!
我来了 挠痒痒怪兽!
Here I come, the tickle monster!
哦 不!
Oh, no!
开始喽!
Here we go!
哦 不!
Oh, no!
现在我们安全了!
Now we're safe!
你可怜的老爸怎么办?
What about poor daddy?
我也爱你 老爸
I love you, too, daddy.
你可怜的老爸怎么办?
What about poor daddy?
我也爱你 老爸
I love you, too, daddy.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
这就是为我们准备的
They're just meant for us.
哦! 太过分了!
Oh! That is outrageous!
白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
尼兰博士
Dr. Neilan.
是的 我是瑞秋·邓肯
Yes, it's Rachel Duncan.
我没事
I'm fine.
是的 当然 这是个可怕的损失
Yes, of course. It's a terrible loss.
但我打电♥话♥不是因为这个
But it's not why I'm calling.
我需要你的专业知识
I need your expertise.
你搞定了
You've done it.
哦 还没
Well, not yet.
但是我们要
But we have the marrow
骨髓移植
processing for transplant.
那么谢谢你让我用你的办公室
Then thank you for letting me use your office.
哦
Oh.
马丁 对
Martin, yes.
很好
Fine.
不错
Good.
几点?
What time?
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
好 喝吧
Okay, here you go.
乖孩子
Good girl.
难喝是吧
Yuck. Yucky.
是时候睡会儿觉了吧?
Time to sleep, now, for a bit, yeah?
睡吧
There you go.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我不属于这
I don't belong here.
但你要去哪?
But, where will you go?
去找我姐姐
To my sestra.
你是个好女孩 格蕾西
You're a good girl, Grace.
如果你不想要我的孩子
If you don't want to have my babies,
那就不要有我的孩子
don't have my babies.
我绝不会那么做的
I would never do that.
我和你一起走
I'm coming with you.
这边 这边更快
This way. It's faster.
你真让我失望 女儿
You disappoint me, daughter.
回床上去
Go back to your beds.
不 爸爸
No, father.
我们相信你能说服她
We trusted you to counsel her,
帮助她接受她的使命
to help her embrace her purpose.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
我也不怕
Neither am I
妈妈去西部
Mother's gone out west
找更多的母种马
to find more broodmares.
你俩去死吧
Both of you can go to hell.
哦 格蕾西
Oh, Gracie.
你妈妈会说什么?
What would your mother say?
啊
Aah!
啊 啊
Ah! Aah!
不要! 不要!
Don't! No!
啊
Aah!
我恨你! 我恨你!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表