剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
你们可以走了
You're free to go.
不用慌 没事的
You don't have to run.
莎拉 你和你妈妈
I'm very impressed by you, Sarah,
都让人印象深刻呢
by both you and your mother.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的名字叫玛丽安·鲍尔斯 我是上层组织中的一员
My name is Marian Bowles. I'm from topside.
我这次救了你们
I've opened the doors,
但是瑞秋不会就此结束的
but this does not end with Rachel.
莎拉 如果你不想再逃亡
Sarah, if you ever want to stop running,
如果你想要知道真♥相♥
if you want the truth,
如果你想要知道所有事情的来龙去脉
if you want to know what this is really all about,
那明天来见我 嗯?
then you meet me tomorrow, hmm?
卡尔可以安排明天的见面 他就在楼下
Cal can arrange it. He's downstairs,
等着接你回去 和你姐♥妹♥们♥团聚
waiting to take you home to your sisters.
今晚真是信息量巨大啊
Well, tonight was certainly informative.
- 值得庆贺 - 晚点见 卡尔
- Give me five. - Later, Cal.
- 保重 - 好的 很高兴见到你
- Take care. - Yeah. Nice to meet you.
他真帅
He's hot.
这就是我们了
Well, that's us.
是啊 真是典型的
Yeah, well, it's a pretty standard
姐妹同心啊
group of sisters.
应该吧
Yeah, I think so.
我不会走太远的 嗯?
Um, I'm going to be around, okay?
我想要帮助基拉
I want to help with Kira,
提取骨髓还是什么的
getting the marrow, and stuff.
六个星期之内
I don't think we can do that again
不能再次提取
for another 6 weeks.
噢
Oh.
所以不知道科西玛会
So I don't know what's going to happen
怎么样
to Cosima.
嗯...
Um...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
不管你做了什么让玛丽安·鲍尔斯愿意帮我们
Whatever you did to get Marian Bowles,
谢谢你
thank you for doing that.
不要谢我 好吗?
Don't thank me, okay?
我不是为了讨一句谢谢才做的
I'm not doing this for thanks.
我做了这些因为我需要...
I'm doing it because I need...
噢 你们好啊
Oh, hello,
秀恩爱狂
steamy potatoes.
嘿
Hey.
- 是卡尔吧 - 是的
- Cal. - Yeah.
但愿你们不会想要到我床上去
You're not going to be bringing all that game
滚床单
into my bed, I hope.
很遗憾 不行
No, unfortunately not.
今晚只会有克隆人在这里
It's clones-only tonight.
我知道 那也包括我
I know. That means me, too.
- 晚点见 - 拜
- See ya later. - Bye.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
听着 我不知道
Listen, I don't know
这样做到底好不好
if this is a good idea or not,
因为这听起来太疯狂了
because it's crazy,
但是亚特说楼下有人
but Art has someone downstairs
等不及要见她的姐♥妹♥们♥了
who really wants to meet her sisters.
海伦娜
Helena.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
这是你的姐妹 科西玛
This is your sister, Cosima.
你不用站起来的
You should not be up.
我已经起来了
I'm up.
过来
Come here.
你真漂亮
You're very beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hairs.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我也喜欢你的头发
I like your hairs, too.
海伦娜 这是你的另一个姐妹 艾莉森
Helena, this is your other sister, Alison.
你好 海伦娜
Hello, Helena.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you, too.
你结婚了?
You are married?
是的 噢 的确如此
Yes. Oh, yes, very much so.
嫁给了唐尼
To Donnie.
我也会结婚的 总有一天
I will be married, too, one day.
呃 如果你们能度过最困难的阶段的话
Well, it's very rewarding,
还是非常值得的
if you can get through the rough patches.
海伦娜阿姨!
Auntie Helena!
我们还以为你不要我们了
We thought you ran away from us.
我是回来看看你可爱的小脸蛋的
I came back to see your little face.
见到你我好高兴
I'm so happy to see you,
我要把你的小手指给吃掉
I'm going to eat your finger.
不要!
No!
她还好吗?
She all right?
是的
Yeah.
- 来吧 - 不要 啊哈
- Yeah. - No, unh-unh.
来嘛
Oh, yeah.
来嘛
Oh, yeah.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
喔 海伦娜
Wow, Helena.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
- 诶 小猴子! - 噢嚯!
- Eh, monkey! - Whoo-hoo!
基拉 上!
Go, Kira!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你在想什么?
What were you thinking about?
噢 在想巴克敏斯特·富勒(美国哲学家 建筑师 发明家)
Oh, like Buckminster Fuller
还有神圣的几何学
and sacred geometry.
看
Look.
看这个螺旋形
So this spiral,
它有着黄金比例
this is the golden ratio
而且它的数学模型
and it's a mathematical pattern
在自然世界中不断出现
that just repeats itself in nature,
在花瓣上
in flower petals
蜂巢中 还有
and honeybees and, you know,
星系中
the stars in the galaxy
并存在我们DNA中的每个分子中
and in every molecule of our DNA.
天哪 我们是如此不同
God, we're so different, all of us.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我甚至不知道怎么欣赏艺术
I don't even know how to look at art.
不要告诉菲
Don't tell Fe.
不会的
I won't.
莎拉 你是狂野派的
You're the wild type, Sarah.
你排除万难得以生育
You propagate against all odds.
你身世坎坷
You know, you're restless.
但你顽强地活了下来
You survive.
科西玛没有你我做不到这些
I can't do this without you, Cosima.
会好起来的
It'll be fine.
没错
Yeah.
我们要不断向前迈进
We just have to keep moving forward.
与玛丽安·鲍尔斯合作
Forward through the looking-glass
向前穿过那该死的镜子
with Marian bloody Bowles.
还会发生什么呢
What could go wrong?
冷冻液体氮
科西玛阿姨
Auntie Cosima.
科西玛阿姨
Auntie Cosima.
科西玛阿姨
Auntie Cosima!
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我一直在你身边
I will never leave you.
早啊
Hello.
能给我读故事书吗
Will you read me a story?
你好
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表