剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I need something else, too.
我还需要点别的
Last night was a lot of fun, wasn't it?
昨晚玩得很开心吧
It was. How'd Teddy take it after?
是啊 之后泰迪怎么说
He didn't take it great. He has issued
他不太能接受 所以他申请了一份
a temporary restraining order.
临时的法♥院♥禁令
What?
什么
Yeah, I'm not allowed to have the girls
是啊 我必须让女儿们跟你
within 100 feet of you.
保持100英尺以上的距离
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
You know, he's... hurt. Lashing out.
他觉得受了伤害 所以有点不择手段
Crazy. I still see you, right?
抽风呗 可我还能见到你吧
Am I gonna see you at the C.M.A. Rehearsals today?
今晚的乡村音乐协会奖彩排就能见到你吗
Yeah, you will. All right.
是的 那就好
I'll see you there.
到时候见
Hey, you know what? What?
知道吗 什么
I love you. Love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Mom? Hey.
妈妈 好啊
Who were you just talking to?
你和谁通电♥话♥呢
You just standing there, eavesdropping?
你一直躲在那儿偷听吗
No. But I heard you say, "I love you."
没有 但我听到你在说"我爱你"
Why don't you come sit?
进来坐吧
I was talking to Deacon.
我是在和迪康通电♥话♥
Since you heard all that, uh, you--
既然你都听到了
I want you to know that we are-- we're seeing each other.
我就和你直说了吧 我们在约会
You used to date him,
你和爸爸结婚前
right before you married dad.
你跟他就是一对儿
Is that why dad got so mad when he saw Deacon here?
所以那天爸爸见到迪康 才那么生气吧
You know, hon, all this stuff that you're asking me about?
亲爱的 你问我的这些事
It's really grown-up stuff.
都是大人们的事
And it's private.
而且都是很隐私的事
So I want you to trust me
所以我希望你能信任我
that when I think you're old enough,
当我觉得你已经足够成熟的时候
I'm gonna tell you all about it.
我就会把所有的一切都告诉你
Guess what?
知道吗
I auditioned for Rayna Jaymes. What?
我今天去参加蕾娜·詹姆斯的试音了 什么
I showed up at that private session you told me about.
我去了你跟我说的那个秘密会议
Oh, my god. I did not tell you to do that. No, it's fine.
天呐 我可没让你过去 没事
She remembered I went to the, uh, Edgehill party with you.
她还记得我那天陪你去参加边山的宴会
And, uh...
而且...
I'm pretty sure she liked me.
我很肯定 她对我很满意
Oh! Damn, you have got some moxie.
天啊 你胆子真够大的
And you're just being yourself, aren't you?
你展现的就是真我本色吧
That's refreshing. Meaning what?
那就很不错了 什么意思
I don't know.
我也说不好
Did you hear Gunnar on the radio?
你有没有听加纳的广播采访
No. I did.
没有 我听了
It's like this whole outlaw thing
这套叛逆的路子
has gone way too far.
好像有点演得太过了
Well, maybe you could talk to him. He listens to you.
也许你该找他谈谈 他听你的
I don't know, Scarlett.
我不知道 斯嘉丽
You used my name to go see Rayna Jaymes.
你以我的名义去见了蕾娜·詹姆斯
It's the least you could do.
至少能帮我这个忙
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
"Juliette, did you know that
"茱莉亚 你知道吗"
"The C.M.A. Award for Vocal Group of the year
"美国乡村音乐奖年度最佳组合"
has been won seven times by female groups?"
"七次都是由女子组合获得的"
Uh... wait. Do I really have to say that?
等等 我非得这样说吗
We'd like for you to stick to the script
如果可能的话 我们希望您按照台本讲
if at all possible, Ms. Barnes.
巴尼斯小姐
Really?
真的吗
Even if it's dumb? I mean, who talks like that?
这么傻的话也要说吗 谁会这么讲话
Let's take it from the top, okay?
我们从头开始好吗
Oh. Uh, okay.
好的
"Juliette, did you know that
"茱莉亚 你知道吗"
"The C.M.A. for Vocal Group of the year
"美国乡村音乐奖年度最佳组合"
has been won seven times by female groups?"
"七次都是由女子组合获得的"
"Hmm. Maybe we should form a group."
"也许我们也该搭个组合"
"Well, you know I'd love to,
"我真的很想"
but I think I'm washing my hair that night."
"不过那晚我可能会在家洗头"
Pause for laughter, then...
停顿等待笑声 然后
"This year, the nominees are..."
"今年 提名者有..."
I'm sorry. This is stupid.
抱歉 这个太蠢了
It's just stupid.
真的太蠢了
Okay. Let's take a break.
好吧 我们休息一会儿
Oh, what, are y'all together now?
怎么 你们俩现在在一起了吗
We've always been friends.
我们一直都是朋友
Water?
要水吗
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Appreciate that. Uh, this water's too warm.
谢谢 这瓶水太热了
Are you new or incompetent?
你新来的还是低能
I'm--I'm sorry, Ms. Barnes.
我很抱歉 巴尼斯小姐
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Complaining about the water and the lines?
又是抱怨水 又是抱怨台词
Can you be professional for once?
你能不能专业一次
You know what? I will,
我可以
when I get a little respect around here,
前提是我能在这里受到一丁点的尊重
whether it be from the P.A.
不管是私人助理的尊重
or the Country Music Association.
还是乡村音乐协会的尊重
You gotta earn that.
你得自己赢得尊重
Let me tell you a little secret--
我告诉你个小秘密吧
if you do happen to win that award,
就算你碰巧能获奖
it doesn't mean you've earned anything.
也不代表你真赢得了什么
A-well, rich man, poor man, beggarman, thief
富人穷♥人♥ 乞丐小偷
Ain't nobody neither 'cause your mama ain't in grief
均为无名之辈 因为不会牵动妈妈的心
First time, never mind, third shot, character
一进宫别在意 三进宫是个性
Found that I'm a fool beyond a shadow of a doubt
毫无疑问 我就是个大傻瓜
If my mama could've seen me in this prison
妈妈若在监狱见到我
It'd break her poor heart
定会伤透她那可怜的心
Said if my mama could've seen me in this prison
我说妈妈若在监狱见到我
It'd break her poor heart
定会伤透她那可怜的心
Thank you.
谢谢
Join me at the bar, buy me a shot,
来吧台 请我喝一杯吧
Stick around for some more.
别走开 稍后更精彩
What the hell you doing here?
你到底来这儿干嘛
Thought I'd come check out your show, see how you're doin'.
想来看看你的表演 看你怎么样了
You know, this probably ain't the best place for you to be right now.
这可能并不是你现在该来的地方
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
That hat and that buckle.
你那帽子和皮带扣子
It's not your scene, man.
跟这儿不搭 老兄
Yeah, well, I got news for ya.
那我也有事儿跟你说
Probably not the best place for you, either.
好像也不是你该来的地方
You know what? I wanna do this, okay?
告诉你吧 我想来这儿表演
I have to do this.
我必须在这里表演
So why don't you back off, let me finish my set
你能不能让开点 让我表演完
so I can get to the opry to see Scarlett, okay?
然后我就可以去剧院看斯嘉丽的表演了 好吗
You gonna show up like this?
你就这样去吗
Where'd you do time?
你在哪儿服刑的
What?
什么
All that singing about prison--
你唱的都是关于监狱的歌♥
what I wanna know is where you did time.
我就想知道你在哪儿服刑的
Or if you even did.
或者你到底服刑过没有
You know what?
我告诉你
It's none of your damn business.
这他妈不关你的事
That's what I thought.
我就知道
You think you're some kind of tough guy. Give me a break.
以为自己很不得了 省省吧你
Hey, hey, buddy. Why don't you just, uh...
哥们儿 你还是省省口舌...
keep your mouth busy with the cheap beer you've been sucking on?
继续喝你那廉价的啤酒去吧
Your accountant said to come up with the $10 million in cash,
会计说要想拿出一千万现金
you'd have to liquidate some of your securities--
你得将一部分有价证券 股票
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表