剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Uh, I skipped a verse. I-I'm sorry.
我漏唱了一段 不好意思
You know what? Let's, uh, stop for today.
今天就到这里吧
I'm sorry. It's okay.
不好意思 不要紧
No, it--it's not.
不 很要紧
No, I mean...
不 我是说
Mr. White, I'm--I'm so sorry for wasting your time.
怀特先生 真抱歉浪费了您的时间
Oh. You didn't. It's all right.
没有浪费 没关系的
I'm sorry. It's all right.
真抱歉 没关系
She's just...
她只是...
Let's you and I have a talk, okay?
我们俩谈谈 可以吗
I think this one. I think we can let this one go.
我觉得这件可以淘汰了
It's feeling a little tired. Don't you think?
这件看上去没精神 你觉得呢
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
But this is cute. I think if we hemmed it.
但是这件很不错 只要再镶个边
That could still work. I like that one.
还能继续穿 我喜欢这件
I like it, yeah. Me, too. All right.
我喜欢 我也是 好
Oh, look at you.
瞧瞧你
Don't talk about
不要提起
The nights I cried about her
我为她哭泣的那个夜晚
I like that dress on you.
你穿这条裙子很漂亮
Can I wear this to the talent show?
我可以穿这件去参加才艺表演吗
But she's just a girl I used to know
她只是最熟悉的陌生人
Unh-unh, honey. You put that right down.
亲爱的 快把那件衣服放下
It's worth more than your college education.
它比你的大学学费还要贵
I got it. All right, you wanna stick that in here?
我去开门 好 你就在这儿等会
I'll take these.
我来拿这些
And that was the great George Jones.
刚才这首歌♥来自伟大的乔治·琼斯
Anyone lucky enough to have been at the Bluebird last night
昨晚去了蓝鸟咖啡馆的人
heard an amazing performance by Rayna James
都有幸听到蕾娜·詹姆斯
and Deacon Claybourne
与迪康·克莱伯尼
of their co-written hit, "No one will ever love you."
表演他们联合创作的金曲"不会有人爱你"
They cut that back in 19--
重温他们二人早在19..
Hey, I like that song.
我喜欢那首歌♥
I know, honey. Me, too.
我知道 亲爱的 我也是
Daphne, you figured out what you're wearing to the talent show yet?
达芙妮 你决定好穿什么参加才艺表演了吗
You mean something without side boob? Mm-hmm.
你指不暴露的衣服吗 选好了
Who was it? A messenger. It's from your father.
是谁 邮差 是你父亲寄来的信
Mom, what's wrong?
妈妈 怎么了
It's just your pa-paw being your pa-paw.
是你们的外公一贯的做法
Sometimes good intentions
有时好的愿望
Don't come across so well
未必有好结果
Can you turn up my echo a little bit, please?
可以把和声调高一点吗 谢谢
Excuse me. We're in the middle of--
不好意思 我们正在...
Well... it's about time.
来得正好
格兰大道
音乐广场
Hey, wait up!
等等我
I'm so sorry I screwed this up for us.
对不起我这次搞砸了
Will you stop saying "Sorry"? You didn't.
你可以别再道歉了吗 你没做错
You don't have to be nice about it. I know I blew it.
你不用那么宽容 我知道我搞砸了
No, honestly, you didn't.
说真的 你没有
Watty just told me.
维蒂刚刚告诉我
He's still gonna give our stuff to a publisher.
他还是会把我们的歌♥交给发行商的
What? Really? H-how?
什么 真的吗 怎么给
He says he can just find somebody else
他说他可以找其他人
to sing on the demo with me.
和我一起唱小样
You'd record it with some other girl?
你要和其他姑娘一起录这个吗
Well, we're doing this to land a publishing deal.
这样才能签下发行协议
It's about cutting our songs, Watty says
只要能录我们写的歌♥ 维蒂说
it doesn't so much matter who's singing 'em.
是谁唱的都不要紧
Okay.
好吧
Is it?
真的吗
Well... yeah.
对啊
I mean, it's probably a whole lot better for me and Avery,
这对我和艾弗里来说都是好事吧
And, um, well, you can just let me know
如果需要我做任何事
if I need to do anything...
跟我说一声就行了
If--if at all.
如果还用得着我的话
Did you ask daddy for a loan?
你向爸爸借钱了是吗
Of course I didn't ask him for a loan.
我当然没有向他贷款
You think I'd do that? He does know our situation
你觉得是我做的吗 他知道我俩的情况
because I had to disclose my financial information.
因为我得公开我的财务信息
Well, you know, you've gotta read this thing.
你得看看这个
It says I can't release a new record
上面说 我不能发新专辑
unless it's a "Best of."
除非这是一张精选集
I can't tour until after your election,
我在你选举结束之前不能办巡演
unless you win,
除非你提前胜出
In which case I can't go out on tour
就算这样 除非你要竞选连任
until the second half of your term,
不然直到你任期的后半段
unless you're running for re-election,
我都不能举办巡演
Which means that that year my tour dates
所以说 一年中我巡演的日子
have to be limited to no more than 15 venues. That's it?
最多只有15场 就这样吗
We're dealing with a crazy person. Mm-hmm.
我们在和一个疯子打交道
Clearly, it's not feasible.
很明显 这根本不可行
You know, honey, just do yourself a favor.
亲爱的 就当是帮你自己一个忙
Tear up the check. It'll make you feel a lot better.
把支票撕了 这会让你好受点
You know, maybe you should just talk to Billy
你或许应该和比利聊聊
about getting a loan against the house.
关于用房♥子抵押贷款的事
I mean, you were on the board of the credit union for years.
你在信用社的董事会干了那么多年
That's gotta count for something.
总能起点作用吧
Yeah, I can try, but you heard what Joe said.
我可以试试 但是你听到乔说的
It's gonna be a long shot.
机会不大
Well, if anybody can pull strings, Billy can pull strings.
如果有人能走后门 那比利也可以
I'll go talk to him with you if you want.
若你愿意 我可以和你一起去和他谈谈
Well, no. I can handle it.
不用了 我可以搞定
I got us into this whole damn mess In the first place,
是我把我们俩卷进这个烂摊子的
so just let me handle it, okay?
所以让我来摆平 可以吗
First mile is always harder
起步总是很难
When you're leaving what you know
你离开时是否知道
Won't blame you if you stay here
若你留下我也绝不怪你
Waving to me as I go
挥手送我一个人走
Always wish the best for you
我永远祝福你
Thought that you would see me through
只愿在我最疯狂的梦里你能看到我
My wildest dreams
你能看到我
Yeah, the ones you thought I'd never meet
看到最真实的我
Still you would trade your best day
你还会用最好的时光
Your best day
最好的时光
Just to have your way
去交换你的梦想
All these years
直到现在吗
And if you only had one shot
如果只有一次机会
Maybe all this talk
我们也许不会
Would disappear
说这么多
It's all
这都是
talk, talk, talk
这都是流言 蜚语
Talking in the wind
正在流传的谣言
It's only slows you down
这只会让你放慢脚步
If you start listenin'
如果你开始倾听
And it's a whole lot harder to shine
你会发现 大放异彩
Than undermine
远比受人诋毁要难
Than undermine
远比诋毁要难
It's killer, you guys.
被秒杀了
Yeah, it's great. Can I have five, please?
是很棒 能给我五分钟吗
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Absolutely.
行啊 当然 没问题
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
恩
Every song comes from somewhere, right?
每首歌♥都来源于生活 对吗
Who's that last verse about?
最后那节是写谁的
No one.
没谁
Pretty emotional song about no one.
没有对象 表达的情感还挺激烈的
My mom.
我妈妈
She loved country music.
她喜欢乡村音乐
Raised me on all the greats--
我听着巨星的歌♥长大
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表