剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Well, nobody could.
谁也阻止不了
You gotta go after what you want.
你得追寻自己想要的
And don't take "No" for an answer.
不做到不罢休
Good to see y'all.
很高兴见到你们
You, too.
我们也是
Loved the show, Rayna.
蕾娜 超爱你的表演
So good to see you.
见到你可真好
I haven't seen you in forever.
好久没见了
I'll see y'all.
回见
Uh, your girls are great.
你女儿真棒
Thanks.
谢谢
I bet they can sing real well.
她们肯定也很会唱歌♥
When you getting 'em started?
你准备什么时候让她们出道
Oh, I'm--I'm trying to keep 'em
我尽力让她们
as far away from this business as I can.
远离这一行
They're really lucky
有你这个妈妈操心
to have a mama watching out for 'em.
她们真的很幸运
More than I had.
比我强
Thank you.
谢谢
You got your mama here now, right?
你妈妈现在不也是在你身边吗
Yeah.
是啊
Mom! My people.
妈妈 孩子们
Great show.
表演很棒
Oh, I'm sorry that took so long. It's okay.
对不起表演时间太长了 没事的
So are y'all ready to go up and have a little slumber party,
你们要不要去参加睡衣聚会
get ready for our big day tomorrow?
为我们明天的活动作准备
Uh, mom, we're gonna stay up late
但是妈妈 我们准备玩一整晚
and party like rock stars with Juliette.
然后和茱莉亚一起参加摇滚明星聚会
Nope. You're not.
不行 我不准
Mom, guess what? She started when she was 12.
妈妈你知道吗 她12岁就开始唱歌♥了
I know.
我知道
I wanna stay up late with her.
我想和她一起玩一整晚
Actually, your mom has a great idea.
其实 你们的妈妈有个好主意
Let's go up, get a little room service.
我们上去吧 叫客房♥服务
Can I press the button? Go press that button.
我能去按按钮吗 去按吧
Yes! Come on.
太好了 走吧
Ray. Ray, can I borrow you for just five minutes?
蕾 蕾 我就占用你5分钟时间行吗
We'll meet you up there. Rayna, five minutes.
我们上去等你 蕾娜 就5分钟
There's a couple of broadway guys here,
就几个百老汇的人来这儿了
and they really wanna meet you. Bucky, no. I really
他们很想见见你 巴奇 不行 我
They're huge fans. Five minutes.
他们很喜欢你 就见5分钟
I've gotta go... Five minutes.
我得走 就5分钟
If you wanna come back
如果你想回来
'cause you need a shoulder
因为你需要一双肩膀
Things are tough all over
但情况已经很糟糕
Things are tough all over
但情况已经很糟糕
Things are tough all over
但情况已经很糟糕
Things are tough all over
但情况已经很糟糕
All right.
很好
That sounds amazing. I just finished making dinner.
真好听 我刚做好晚饭了
Y'all wanna come in and get something to eat?
你们要不要进来吃点东西
Well, I mean, we're kind of on a roll right now.
我感觉 我们现在发挥正好
You mind bringing it out so we can keep going?
你能不能把东西拿出来好让我们继续
Sure.
行啊
Thank you. Oh, you're welcome.
谢谢 不用
"From the Bridge"? Yeah, why not?
弹《在桥上》吗 好啊
All right. G.
好的 G调
Two, three, four.
2 3 4
Baby, if you needed me
宝贝如果你曾需要我
I'd have known by now
那我现在一定知道了
Bye, everybody.
再见了大家
Bye, y'all. Hey.
大家再见
Oh, hi. Hi. How are you?
你好 你好吗
I'm good. How are you?
我很好 你呢
I saw your show. Really good.
我看了你的演出 真的很棒
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
And so was the... other Oh, Juliette.
所以 还有一个 茱莉亚
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是的
Well, Deacon's got a lot to do with that, so...
迪康还有那个表演要忙 所以
What do you do?
你做什么工作
Oh, I'm a vet. Oh, a vet.
我是个宠物医生 宠物医生啊
Yeah. That's how I met him, through his dog. So...
是啊 我就是因为他的狗跟他认识 然后
In Nashville? Yeah. Yeah, I just moved there.
在纳什维尔认识的 是啊 我刚搬过去
I'm loving it.
我很喜欢那儿
So you two used to date?
你们以前在一起过是吗
We did. Uh, a mil--million years ago.
确实 一百万年前的事儿了
Yeah. So...
是吗 然后
It is really, really nice to meet you. You, too.
真的真的很高兴认识你 我也是
Have fun. Thank you.
玩儿得开心 谢谢
Bye.
再见
Good show.
表演很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I get you something?
要喝点什么吗
No, I'm okay.
不 不用了
How's it going?
你怎么样
It's going.
就那样
You okay?
还好吗
I...
我
I'm just a little surprised, you know,
我就是有点惊讶
that you would invite me out here
你会邀请我到这里来
when you've clearly had history with both of the headliners.
而你很明显和这里的两个大明星都在一起过
I mean, are you trying to scare me away?
我在想 你是想把我吓跑吗
No. Hell, no.
不 老天 不是的
Just... we've been having a lot of fun.
只是 我们在一起很快乐
I just didn't want it to end at all.
我不希望就此停下来
Is that what we're doing? Not what I meant.
我们现在是吗 和我想的不一样
You know what? I...
你知道吗 我
didn't expect to come here
并没有指望来到这里
and fit in and feel comfortable, or...
能融入进去 觉得放松 或者
But I did expect for you to be honest with me
但我真的希望你能对我诚实点
about the most important relationships in your life,
告诉我你生命中最重要的恋爱历史
and not have to hear it from some weird,
而不是从某个表演一样
Kabuki kind of conversation
诡异的谈话中得知
with a woman you've sung love songs with
而对话的另一方是和你
for the last decade. Okay, Stacey...
唱了十年情歌♥的女人 史黛丝
It's a little... Stacey.
真的有点 史黛丝
Uhhuh? You're right.
什么 你说得对
You're right. I'm sorry, all right?
你说得对 我很抱歉
I should have explained it all
我应该先跟你全部解释一下
and told you that, yeah, I have a history with Rayna,
告诉你 没错 我是和蕾娜在一起过
and it's long and it's complicated.
时间很长 也很复杂
But...
但
It is history.
那都是过去了
Is it?
真的吗
'cause you know, it doesn't really seem like that.
我可不这么认为
I don't know what to tell you. It is.
我不知道该怎么跟你说 但这是真的
What's bothering you?
你在烦心什么
Maddie is really struggling.
麦迪真的很不容易
You know, this divorce, man.
离婚的事 天哪
You know, and she's the same age I was when mom died.
我和她一样大的时候 妈妈去世了
Yeah. I know exactly how she feels.
是啊 我完全明白她的感受
All I wanna do is just protect her.
我只想保护好她
And it doesn't feel like having her here,
所以我不应该把她们带到这里
hanging out with Juliette Barnes is doing that.
和茱莉亚·巴尼斯混在一起
This isn't about Juliette.
不关茱莉亚的事
They idolize you.
她们很崇拜你
They are not idolizing me right now,
她们现在可不崇拜我了
I'll tell you that much. Of course they are.
我可以告诉你 她们当然崇拜你了
No.
不是
We all do.
我都崇拜你
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表