剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Nice try. Would you mind seeing if Jason has any laundry to do?
真行 帮我看看杰森有没有要洗的衣服
All right, that I can do.
这个我能帮上忙
Did you know he had a gun?
你知道他有枪吗
No. What are you doing?
不知道 你干什么
I'm gonna take-- unload that now.
我要 快把子弹卸了
Scarlett, he is my brother, and I will deal with it.
斯嘉丽 他是我哥 我会处理的
And you are not leaving this house with a loaded weapon!
你别想拿着上了膛的枪走出这个门
Fine. But nobody's getting hurt with this gun.
好 没人会因这把枪受伤的
You promise me that.
你答应我
I promise.
我答应你
They know about the divorce?
他们知道离婚的事了
Is any of this true about Deacon and Liam?
这上面写的迪康和利亚姆的事是真的吗
Not a word. No, this isn't--
没一句是真的 不是 这不是
Uh, too...
太
You know what, girls? Let's go on out to the car.
姑娘们 咱们还是回车里吧
Aunt Tandy's gonna take care of all this. I got it.
坦蒂阿姨会处理好的 交给我吧
I got it, just go. Just buy all those magazines.
我来处理 你们走 把杂♥志♥都买♥♥下来
Throw them in the garbage. Here, take your purse.
扔到车♥库♥里 拿上包
Grab it.
抓住了
So you're saying all those pictures were just photoshopped?
你是说这些照片都是电脑合成的
No, honey, I'm not saying that.
亲爱的 我没那么说
Honey, it's all about making money for those people.
亲爱的 这些人纯是为了挣钱
The people who take the pictures,
拍这些照片的人
the people who publish them with all kinds of misinformation--
公开这些照片 配上各种谣言的人
They prey on celebrities.
他们就盯着名人下手
But they were right about the divorce,
但离婚的事他们说的没错
and they were right about dad.
爸爸的事也是真的
They're not right about this.
但这事不是真的
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
What?
怎么了
Wow. Deacon texts now.
迪康现在还发短♥信♥了
I gotta talk to him.
我得跟他谈谈
Well, you could use that thing in your hand to call him.
你可以给他打电♥话♥
I don't think this is a phone call kind of a conversation.
这不是打电♥话♥能说清楚的事
You need to be careful.
你得小心点
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You wanting to meet all the way out here--
约到这么偏的地方见面
am I just supposed to act like this is normal?
我需要装作一切正常的样子吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm supposed to act like this is normal?
看到这个我该装作若无其事吗
You going through my stuff now?
你居然翻我东西
You said you got rid of it.
你说你扔掉了
You said you wanted to start over clean.
你说想从新开始
You lied.
你说谎
I'd love to forget about my past,
我也想抛却过往
but it ain't gonna forget about me.
但过往不肯放过我
Stop being a jackass and give me the gun.
别傻了 把枪给我
Come on, man. I need that.
给我吧 我有用的
No!
别扔
Why the hell did you do that?
你干嘛把枪扔了
I did it for your own good.
我是为你好
You got no idea.
你根本不懂
You and I are done.
咱俩完了
No, we are not done.
咱俩当然没完
You owe me eight years for the time I served.
我在牢里蹲了八年 你欠我的
You owe me a life.
你欠我整个人生
You owe me a life supposed to be mine.
你的人生本该是我的
Don't you come callin' for me to bail you out again,
你再别让我去保释你
'cause I am not gonna be there.
我不会去的
Gunnar.
加纳
Gunnar!
加纳
Gunnar!
加纳
Hey there.
等等
Hi. Are you Scarlett O'Connor,
你是斯嘉丽·欧康纳
Deacon Claybourne's niece?
迪康·克莱伯尼的外甥女吗
Yes. Is everything all right?
是 出什么事了吗
Oh, don't be afraid.
不用害怕
Hey. I'm Juliette.
我是茱莉亚
Scarlett O'Connor.
斯嘉丽·欧康纳
Nice to meet you. Look, I'm kind of in a rush,
很高兴见到你 我这会有点赶
but I was hoping you could help get Deacon to the bluebird
我希望周一晚上你能让迪康去
monday night for a surprise party.
蓝鸟参加惊喜派对
Deacon's a little funny about parties.
迪康对派对不感冒
He doesn't like them.
他不喜欢派对
He sits at home and watches "Old yeller" every year.
他每年都在家看《义犬阿黄》
Well, I don't care what he's done before.
我不管他以前怎么过生日
He's gonna celebrate his damn birthday. He hates them.
今年必须给我庆祝 他讨厌搞派对
He's not gonna hate this one. Trust me.
这次他不会讨厌的 相信我
He's gotta be there at 8:00 P.M.
他晚8点得准时到
Okay. Can you do that or not?
好 到底能不到做到
If I tell him that my friend Gunnar and I are singing,
如果我跟他说我和我朋友加纳要表演
he might turn up.
他没准会来
Okay. Well pick your favorite song,
好 选首你最喜欢的歌♥
and we'll see you there.
蓝鸟见吧
You want us to sing?
你想让我们表演吗
Sure, you can say you opened up for Juliette Barnes.
当然 你可以说你们为茱莉亚·巴尼斯热场
Just get him there on time.
让他准时到就行
Okay.
好的
So what's next for you?
接下来有何打算
I'm contemplating some things.
我还在考虑
Yeah, well, you should be mayor right now.
本来你这会儿该当市长了
We're not here to talk about me.
今天不是来谈论我的
What are you doing for your birthday?
生日打算怎么过
I'm contemplating a few things.
我也还在考虑
No, you're gonna sit at home,
不 你会待在家
you're gonna watch "Rin tin tin" again.
再看一遍"神犬丁丁"的电影
It's "Old yeller," Man. Come on, now.
是《义犬阿黄》 还没记住吗
It's a great damn movie. It's a classic.
是部好电影 经典名作
Whatever.
随便吧
So... am I gonna be the one that brings up the elephant in the room?
看来重点还是要我来提吗
Probably, yeah.
看来是的
You didn't know about Rayna and Teddy splitting up?
你不知道蕾娜和泰迪分手的事吗
I found out the same way the whole world did.
我也从杂♥志♥上知道的
Rayna, we're going to manage this,
蕾娜 我们会处理好的
but in order to do that,
不过要想处理好
I need absolute honesty from you.
你得对我绝对诚实
So did you sleep with Liam Mcguinnis
你婚后和利亚姆·麦克金尼斯
or Deacon Claybourne while you were married?
或迪康·克莱伯尼睡过吗
And please tell me there's no sex tape.
然后请告诉我没有性♥爱♥录像带
Oh, excuse me.
拜托
Do I need to leave?
用我回避吗
No, I might, actually.
不用 还是我回避吧
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
You know, I'm not gonna... answer questions.
我不会 回答这些问题的
Okay, but at the very least...
好吧 但至少
just be sure not to be photographed
请保证不要和除了你父亲
with any men who aren't your father.
之外的任何男人拍照了
I can call Juliette's people
我可以给茱莉亚的助理打电♥话♥
and tell them Rayna won't be coming
告诉他们蕾娜不会参加
to Deacon's birthday party.
迪康的生日派对了
Deacon's having a birthday party?
迪康要开生日派对吗
Are they doing a public screening of "Old yeller"?
他们会当众放《义犬阿黄》吗
Whatever it is, Madam, you aren't going.
管它放什么 夫人 你都不能去
Did she just call me "Madam"?
她刚才是在叫我夫人吗
My friend, my friend, you are traveling
我的朋友 朋友 你在旅行
Some of your secrets are unraveling
一些秘密脑中萦绕
Ooh, some other pictures
一些照片
are coming into view
眼前浮现
I see the water washing over you
我看到水从你身上冲刷而下
'cause we are water
因为我们如水般
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表