剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
What about it?
聊什么呢
You, you big party animal.
聊你呢 派对之星
We got so drunk. I didn't know what I was doing.
我们喝多了 我都不记得我做了些什么
Being a horse's ass, probably.
可能耍流氓去了
Yeah, well, the booze isn't slowing this boy down.
酒精都没有让这小伙倒下
I mean, he gets up on stage.
他还上台表演了
Next thing you know, a producer wants to cut his demo.
之后我只记得 有一个制♥作♥人要帮他录小样
Which song?
哪首歌♥
Something you haven't heard.
你没听过
Oh, would you play it for me later?
你能一会儿再给我弹一遍吗
I can if you want, but, uh,
你想听我可以弹 不过
you probably won't like it. It's not your thing.
你很可能不喜欢 不是你风格
No, he's just being modest.
不 他太谦虚了
Don't you have somewhere to be, Will?
威尔 你不是要走吗
Gunnar.
加纳
It's--it's--it's cool. I'm...
没关系
I just came to get some, uh...
我就是来拿点
some things.
东西
And, uh, for some coffee.
还有喝咖啡
For which I am eternally grateful.
谢谢你的咖啡
No worry.
别客气
Are you all right?
你没事吧
You know he lives upstairs and not down here, right?
你知道他住楼上不是这儿吧
Am I witnessing the death of a bromance?
我这是见证了兄弟情的逝去吗
Can you not call it that? It's stupid, all right?
别这么叫行吗 很傻
Well, you guys spend all your time together,
你们总是在一起
And it's nice. You're like brothers.
很好 就像兄弟一样
So you think he can walk in here and just replace Jason?
你以为他就能这样取代杰森
'cause he can't. That is not what I said.
不可能的 我没这么说
And definitely not what I meant.
也没这个意思
Get me a meeting at the label this afternoon.
下午帮我安排和唱片公♥司♥开会
I wanna know how marshall plans to support my nomination.
我想知道马歇尔打算怎么支持我的提名
And I'm expecting a full media campaign,
我期待的可是全面的媒体活动
Not a nickel spared.
一个子儿也不省
You haven't slept since yesterday.
你从昨天起就没睡过
Are you sure I can't get you anything?
确定不给你来点什么吗
The only thing I want is that crystal award on my mantel.
我只想捧回水晶奖杯
Sorry I'm late. It's okay. Just...
抱歉迟到了 没关系
Is this about her nomination?
是提名的事吗
Hey, baby, I heard about it on the radio.
宝贝 听到广播了
I'm so excited for you.
真为你高兴
Will you get her credit card?
把她的信♥用♥卡♥拿来
What, you're cutting me off now?
怎么 要切断经济来源吗
No. It's just a security precaution.
不是 安全考虑而已
Honey, what the hell happened here?
亲爱的 到底怎么回事
Look, you were right about Dante, okay?
但丁的事你说的没错
But he wasn't cheating on me. He was just...
他不只是对我不忠
Plain cheatin'.
完全就是诈骗
He made off with half a million bucks after the show.
演出后他带着50万跑了
Baby, I'm so sorry.
宝贝 很抱歉
I-I am so sorry. I feel like it's all my fault.
我很抱歉 都是我的错
For br No. Don't. Stop. No.
把他... 不 别说了
It's not about you, okay? Don't make a scene.
与你无关 别瞎闹
I'm not making a scene. But, honey, you trusted him.
我不是瞎闹 亲爱的 你信任过他
And he was your I know what he was.
他是你的... 我知道他以前是什么人
And I know what he is now.
也知道他现在是什么人
Dead to me.
对我来说是个死人
Emily will get you another credit card.
艾米丽会再给你张信♥用♥卡♥
Hey, babe! Mmm!
宝贝
I just got your text.
刚收到你短♥信♥
I'm on my way downtown, but I really do wanna know,
我正要去城里 但我很想知道
what's your news?
是什么重大消息
You have a lot of energy, and I am very tired.
你精力旺盛 我累得不行
I know I do.
我知道
Remember that thing that we were talking about?
还记得我们之前谈的事吗
No. What thing?
不 什么事
"The thing"... the slutty thing?
那件事 放荡的事
Oh, the slutty thing.
放荡的事
With Liam? Yeah, right.
和利亚姆的事 对
Not with liam, exactly.
不过不是和利亚姆
What?
什么
Uh, I went over to Deacon's last night.
我昨晚去迪康家了
How was it?
怎么样
It was great.
很棒
It was great. It was?
真的很棒 是吗
How is it today?
那今天呢
Great. Wonderful.
超棒 非常好
It's just--it's just all so complicated.
只是 太错综复杂了
Oh, sweetheart, it is always so complicated with you two.
亲爱的 你们的事总这么复杂
I know.
我知道
You know, here we are, finally after all these years,
这么多年 我们终于
we can be together.
能光明正大在一起
And now the sort of...
这种
stark realities of--
显而易见的现实
Let's not borrow trouble.
咱们别想太多
It was just one night.
一夜而已
It was a fling.
一时放纵
No. It's never just gonna be one night with him.
不 和他不可能是一♥夜♥情♥
It's not gonna be just a fling with him.
也不可能是一时放纵
Deacon and I have a relationship.
迪康和我有真感情
We have always had a relationship.
我们一直有情
Okay.
好吧
You just got out of a 14-year marriage.
你刚结束一段14年的婚姻
Right?
对吧
With the two of you,
你和他
it is always gonna be all or nothing.
要么全情投入 要么毫无牵扯
Are you sure that's what you want?
你确定这是你想要的
Are you sure that's what he wants?
确定这是他想要的
You got a rock solid thing with Stacey.
你和史黛西发展得这么稳定
And you're willing to throw all that over
就为了和蕾娜的一夜
for one night with Rayna?
就要全部放弃吗
Look, I didn't plan for this thing to happen,
又不是我想弄成这样
but... there it is, you know?
但已经发生了
I can't pretend it didn't.
没法装作没发生过
Look, go back to Stacey. Beg her forgiveness.
回到史黛西身边 求她原谅
She's an amazing girl, all right? But...
她很好 但是
She's not Rayna.
她不是蕾娜
It's different, all right? You know that.
不一样的 好吗 你懂的
And you know Rayna's like family to me.
你知道蕾娜对我来说就像家人一样
But she has been nothing but trouble for you from day one.
但她从头到尾都是你的麻烦
That is not... you don't understand.
不是 你不懂
I don't understand? Nope.
我不懂 不
First drink always tastes good going down.
第一杯总是醇香美味的
All right, you need to stop talking about Rayna
好了 别把蕾娜说得
like she's some kind of addiction to me, okay?
跟让我上瘾的东西一样
What about Audrey? Could you live without her?
奥黛丽呢 没有她你能行吗
So what, is she some kind of addiction to you then?
你也对她上瘾吗
Or maybe she's just the love of your life?
还是她是你的此生挚爱
Audrey hasn't been messing with my mind all these years.
奥黛丽这些年又没折腾我
It's different this time.
这次不一样
Oh, it's different? Yep.
不一样 对
Okay, fine. Okay, but you ask yourself this--
好 那你问问你自己
Are you willing to blow up your whole life
无法确定未来的时候
without knowing for sure?
你愿意抛开现在的人生吗
Congratulations.
恭喜
Ah, thank you very much.
多谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
So where's your new manager?
你的新经纪人呢
He couldn't make it.
有事来不了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表