剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
No, sir, I did not.
没有 警官
Listen, uh...
是这样
I'm in the middle of work right now.
我现在正在工作
Is there anything else?
还有别的事吗
Your brother's a fugitive.
你哥哥是个逃犯
If there's anything you might be keeping from us
如果你想妨碍我们
to help us bring him in,
抓到他
you're in violation of the law, too, son.
你也违反了法律 孩子
Copy that.
我明白
How are you? I'm all right.
你还好吗 我很好
Uh, I thought you had the night off tonight.
我以为你今晚休息
I do,
确实
but I also have a proposition for you.
不过我有个提议
Okay.
好吧
Number one with a bullet, huh?
榜单冠军曲目
It's so nice to see you. Thanks for coming.
很高兴认识你 多谢你能来
Of course.
那当然
He never misses a chance for a free cocktail.
他从不错过任何一个免费喝酒的机会
Hey, anything with "Party" in the title,
所有带"派对"字眼的活动
I'm all about it.
我从不放过
By the way, how's your album coming?
顺便问一句 你的新专辑怎么样了
It's good.
还不错
You know, line by line, chord by chord.
歌♥词和旋律都在斟酌中
And you got Liam Mcguinnis, right?
而且你有利亚姆·麦克金尼斯
Yeah, yeah. He's great.
是的 没错 他很棒
He's good. It's kinda different. It's different sounds.
他很好 曲风不同 声音也不同
Uh... there's my husband.
我丈夫来了
Get on over there. All right.
去吧 好的
Hi. Well, look at you.
看看你
Thank you for being here.
多谢你能来
You bet. Duty calls.
那当然 职责所在
It means a lot to me that you're here
你能来颁这个奖对我来说
to give the award.
很重要
You know I'm here for more than just giving that award.
你知道除了颁奖我还有别的事要做
I'm here for those sliders.
我为那些动摇的选民来的
Come on. Let's go celebrate. Okay.
咱们去庆祝吧 好
This is your night.
今晚你是女王
Pretty smile,
动人的笑
My intuition
我的直觉
Where is Deacon?
迪康在哪
He is supposed to be watching her.
他本该来看着她的
Excuse me, Juliette.
打扰一下 茱莉亚
Mom, you cannot touch every touch piece of food.
妈 你不能碰任何食物
You can't hide from me
你躲不开我
What?
怎么了
I was just saying hi.
我只是想打个招呼
To Juliette Barnes?
跟茱莉亚·巴尼斯
Yeah. Why not?
是啊 为什么不呢
I mean, I've been waiting for you
我一整晚都在等你
to introduce me to people all night.
把我介绍给大家
I have been doing that.
我已经那么做了
Not to A&R guys. I already have a record deal.
不是那些星探 我已经有唱片合约了
What do I need them for?
还需要他们做什么呢
I just don't recommend
我只是建议你
approaching Juliette Barnes for no reason.
没事不要接近茱莉亚·巴尼斯
I'm an artist like she is.
我和她一样都是艺人
There's my reason.
这是我的理由
Wait. You went to see Avery play?
等下 你去看艾弗里演出了
Oh, barely. I stayed for, like, half a song.
就一会儿 我一共只听了 半首歌♥
Gross. But I was thinking,
不过我在想
Us and J.T. And the band,
我们 J.T.和乐队
Like, they love the way you play,
他们欣赏你的演奏
and then we could do gigs at the 5 spot
之后咱们可以在五点俱乐部演出
and things like Yeah, look, I don't know, Scarlett.
然后 我不清楚 斯嘉丽
Um, I'm in the middle of work,
我还有事要忙
and I just need some time to think on it.
给我点时间考虑
Okay. Uh...
好的
Is it because it's Avery's old band?
是因为这个乐队以前是艾弗里的吗
This is not about Avery.
跟他无关
I've got a lot on my plate right now.
是我现在有很多事要处理
I know, and I'm worried about you.
我知道 为此我很担心你
You've been funny since Austin,
自从离开奥斯丁 你就有点怪怪的
and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to help,
我在想是否能帮你做些什么
Or can I--do you wanna talk about it.
或者 你愿不愿意跟我聊聊
You know, you wouldn't even begin to understand.
这件事你完全无法理解
It's serious.
我说真的
And I'm not?
而我是说着玩吗
No. You--you come bouncin' in here
我没这么说 你突然冒出来
like this--this band thing
就好像加入乐队
is the most important thing in the world.
是全世界最重要的事
No, I didn't think that.
不是的 我没那么想
I just thought maybe you'd-- you'd find it exciting
我只是觉得你可能会 为此而兴奋
I checked with Deacon. He said the boys are really good.
我问过迪康 他说那几名成员棒极了
Well, that sounds great.
听起来不错
Why doesn't Deacon go play with 'em then, huh?
那为什么迪康不去跟他们合作
It's not like he's playin' with somebody else.
反正他现在也孤身一人
Um... You know what? Forget I said anything.
算了 就当我没提过好了
Don't--don't worry about it.
别再烦恼这事了
Scarlett.
斯嘉丽
Wait, hold on.
等等 别走
Hey, Gunnar. Hey, man, this got dropped off for you.
加纳 哥们 有人送了东西给你
What? By who?
什么 谁送来的
Some guy named Jason.
一个叫杰森的家伙
When?
什么时候送来的
Couple hours ago.
几小时前
Said he was just passin' through.
说是恰好路过
So as mayor elect
作为新一届市长
and co-chair of the Music City Music Council,
和音乐之城委员会的联合主席
we thank you for being ambassadors
感谢你们成为
on behalf of our city,
我们这座城市的使者
and for your contributions
同时感谢你们奉上了
to our greatest export, music.
我们最棒的输出品 那就是音乐
And it is my honor to present these awards to you both.
很荣幸能为你们俩颁奖
And nothing personal, Juliette,
另外 茱莉亚 我无意冒犯
but especially to the woman who is always number one--
但这个奖尤其要献给一位女士 她永远是第一
My wife Rayna Jaymes.
她就是我妻子蕾娜·詹姆斯
Don't
难道
You think I'm under
你不觉得我在下面
This ain't a feel-good
感觉很糟
Everything's fine
没事 没事
Whoa. Hey. Excuse me. You okay?
你好 打扰了 你没事吧
Uh, yeah.
没事
You know, this isn't actually
要知道 这并不是
the--the first time that we've met.
我们第一次见面
I-I ran into you backstage, uh, at the opry.
我在剧场后台撞见了你
Literally.
是真的撞到
I mean, I get it. Must happen to you all the time.
我懂 这种事你见惯了
I'm just kind of getting used to it myself.
我自己也在慢慢适应
You know, the whole star thing.
成为明星这件事
I signed with Dominic's label.
我签约在多米尼克旗下
He's got kind of this urban take on the music... Oh, sorry.
他喜欢都市元素的音乐 抱歉
Trying to mix it up some.
尽量增强音效感
You know, II'd love for you to hear it sometime... Hi.
我十分希望你有空能听一听 你好
If you'd like.
如果你愿意的话
I'm Avery Barkley.
我是艾弗里·巴克利
I sing that song "Kiss."
《一吻》就是我唱的
Hello. Miss Jaymes, hi.
你好 詹姆斯小姐 你好
Hi.
你好
I'm such a big fan of yours.
我是你的超级粉丝
Oh, thank you so much.
多谢
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表