剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I thought you were on the road.
你不是在巡演吗
I was. I had the girls with me, so...
是 我把女儿带上了 所以
I must be in pretty bad shape for you to miss a show.
你错过了巡演 看来我当时情况不妙
Well, they were worried.
她们很担心
So I was worried.
所以我也很担心
But I can see that you're all full of piss and vinegar,
看你精力旺盛的样子
so you must be feeling better.
你现在肯定好点了
That's right. I am.
没错
There's no need for you to stop what you're doing.
你没必要放下手头的事
I mean, the show must go on, right?
巡演总得继续
Yeah.
是啊
I will let Tandy know that you would like to see her.
我会告诉坦蒂你想见她
You take care, daddy.
爸爸 保重
Just because Rayna had to cancel
蕾娜没法上场
does not mean that I should have to.
不代表我不能演出
This is the final night
这可是世上最大的
in the biggest country music market there is,
乡村音乐市场的终场演出
And I was supposed to close.
本来该我压轴
I thought we were having a therapy session.
咱们不是约好做心理治疗
She's dealing with a career crisis here, okay?
她正在处理职业危机好吗
And mani-pedis help her think.
美甲有助于她思考
You know, Marshall, you keep telling me
马歇尔 你总说
that you have this roster full of talented people.
手下有的是能人
Would you just find someone to sub?
不能找人代替吗
Wasn't this your solo tour to begin with?
之前你不是打算单独巡演吗
Seriously.
说真的
I mean, it's bad enough that my fans
我的粉丝得听完她的演出
have to sit through her show to get to mine.
才能听到我的已经够糟了
And I just checked.
我刚查了
Your new single's had 50,000 downloads since midnight.
零点到现在你的新单曲已经有5万下载量
I don't know why they can't just get a local act
我不明白为什么不找当地艺人
to open up for you.
为你开场
I would just expand my set.
我多唱几首就好
Dante, can I talk to you for a minute?
但丁 能跟你聊几句吗
I can put a few more songs in there.
我可以再加几首歌♥
Talk to the audience about 'em,
和观众聊聊新歌♥
get 'em excited about the new album.
激起他们对新专辑的热情
Maybe even negotiate a little extra cash
当晚你要独自演出
as the night's sole performer.
你甚至可以多要酬劳
You know, will you tell Deacon
你告诉迪康
that he needs to get the band up to speed on the new stuff?
让乐队尽快熟悉我的新歌♥
I got it. What were you saying, mama?
好 妈 你说什么
I took a bottle of vodka from the honor bar last night.
我昨晚从小冰箱拿了瓶伏特加
Well, I didn't drink it,
我没喝
But I tried to call you, and you didn't answer. I...
我给你打电♥话♥了 你没接
We need to focus on my therapy.
我们得专注于心理治疗
And I think it's time that Dante and I go home.
我觉得我和但丁该回去了
Hey, it's Rayna. Leave me a message.
我是蕾娜 请留言
I'll get right back to you. Thanks.
我会尽快回复 谢谢
Hey, it's me.
是我
Um, listen, I'm real sorry to hear about your dad.
听说你♥爸♥病倒 我很难过
They say you might be canceling tonight,
他们说你今晚可能取消演出
so that must mean it's pretty bad.
所以情况肯定很糟糕
I know this whole thing...
我知道
has got to be pretty complex for you, to say the least.
这会儿你肯定面临复杂的局面
I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you.
只想告诉你 我一直牵挂着你
Uh, okay. Bye.
再见
Hey. We canceling or not?
取消还是不取消
Not. Juliette's gonna go on.
不取消 茱莉亚独自演出
Of course she is.
毫不意外
Juliette wants the band to have these ready
茱莉亚希望今晚上台时
by the time we go on tonight.
乐队能准备好
What, ten new songs?
什么 10首新歌♥
She said they weren't new to you,
她说对你不算是新歌♥
And she's keeping it simple.
她不会弄太多花样
New guy. We're missing a set of Juliette's ears.
新来的 茱莉亚一副耳机不见了
Check her hotel suite. If it's not there,
去她房♥间找 要是不在
Check the venue. Her dressing room.
就去会场找 还有更衣室
Bathroom. Tour bus.
浴室 巡演车
Anywhere you think to look. Okay.
能想到的地方都去找找 好
Hey, you know, I thought I'd be more of a load-in guy.
我以为我是搬东西的人
Well, right now, you're a do-what-you're-told guy.
现在是让你做什么就做什么的人
Find the ears.
找耳机
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Thanks, bo.
多谢 博
You really need to pick up the pace next time.
下次你真得加快速度
Well, I talked your mom off the ledge.
好不容易把你妈劝住了
She's in the greenroom journaling right now.
她这会儿在休息室写日记
I told her I'd circle back in a little while.
我说一会就回去
Good.
很好
I'm gonna need you to come to rehearsal with me.
你得陪我排练
Apparently, the band's not thrilled
显然 加了新歌♥
about adding the new songs.
乐队不怎么高兴
Too bad. You're the boss.
那又如何 你是老板
That's right.
没错
I am the boss.
我是老板
Yes, you are.
对 你是老板
Damn, girl, you ever gonna get up?
你还要不要起来
Probably not. What you razzing me for?
不要 你干嘛笑我
You're the one who got me back in here.
你让我进卧室的
'cause we were supposed to be celebratin'.
我们这会应该大肆庆祝
Come on!
来吧
So... what do you wanna do the rest of the day, huh?
接下来你想干什么
This, please?
这个可以吗
Will you write with me?
你愿意和我写歌♥吗
We haven't done it in ages.
好久没一起写过了
You know, I'm not really in the mood...
我现在没心情
If that's all right. And I call this work,
没关系吧 而且这是工作
And we're supposed to be partying anyway.
我们应该狂欢才对
So...
所以
How about we go listen to some music instead?
我们去听音乐怎么样
Okay. Yeah?
好啊 同意了
You wanna bring Will, too?
要把威尔也带来吗
You guys got on really well the other night.
那天晚上你们相处的不错
Yeah, sure. Whatever you want. Mm.
是的 确实 如你所愿
What in the hell good is it
当我连一杯奶昔都喝不上的时候
to finance an entire hospital wing
赞助这一整家医院
when I can't even get a damn milk shake when I want it?
到底有什么好
These people are not your employees.
这些人不受雇于你
You heard anything from the governor? Yes.
你从州长那听说什么了吗 是的
He's gonna talk to Teddy about his plan for subway field.
他要和泰迪谈谈他的地铁那块场地
Talk? Yeah.
谈谈 是的
He'd better tell Teddy there's only one location
他最好告诉泰迪体育场只能建在一个地方
for that stadium, and it's on our land.
那就是咱的土地上
Oh, no.
不
No. No more business.
不行 停止办公
You need to rest.
你需要休息
This is ridiculous. I don't belong in here.
太可笑了 我不属于这里
Okay, daddy, daddy... and I damn sure
好吧 爸 爸 我非常确定
don't need you treating me like I'm a child. - Okay.
我不需要你像对待孩子一样对待我 -好吧
Back in this bed right now.
立刻回到床上去
You had a heart attack.
你有心脏病
And if you do not stay in this bed,
如果你不在床上躺着
I'm gonna call someone in here with a sedative so fast,
我就叫人带着镇静剂过来
that your head's gonna spin.
那时你就天旋地转了
'cause we are water, we flow and flow
因为我们如水般 缓缓流动
I feel you pouring through every inch of my soul
我感到你涌入我每一寸灵魂
And I really must tell you this
我必须告诉你
Before you go
你走之前
We are water
我们如水般
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表