剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You marry the family.
而是嫁给了整个家庭
What are y'all doing here? Rayna.
你们来这里干什么 蕾娜
You going on tour right now is bad enough,
你现在要去巡演 已经足够糟糕了
but taking your children is beyond the pale.
而带走孩子 更是令人无法接受
Oh, my god.
不是吧
You talked to teddy.
你居然和泰迪聊了这事
He was upset. We're all upset.
他当时心烦意乱 我们都心烦意乱
You can't yank those girls out of school.
你不能随随便便让孩子们不上学
What kind of parent does that?
哪有这样的父母
You talking to me about parenting?
你现在要和我讨论家庭教育问题吗
Okay, look, I-I made my mistakes,
我知道我犯过错误
but I would never, never have left your mother alone
我绝不会在这种情况下
in a situation--
扔下你母亲...
Don't you bring my mother into this.
不要把我妈妈扯进来
Don't be foolish enough to consider divorce.
更别傻到考虑离婚什么的
Custody battles always seem to
到时候争取抚养权
shine a light on the issues of paternity,
总会牵扯出亲生父亲的问题
and it would be a shame if Maddie were to learn
如果要让麦迪知道
the truth about her real father.
她亲生父亲的真♥相♥ 就太丢人了
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
I'm trying to save your family.
我在拯救你的家庭
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
Both of you.
你们俩都滚
Right now.
立刻滚
I guess it was a good thing
我猜我没空去换锁
I never got around to changing the locks.
是件好事
I packed your stuff up.
我把你的东西收拾好了
I see that. I noticed you, uh, moved the couch
我看到了 我发现你把沙发
to where you always wanted it.
挪到了你一直想挪的位置
I actually think it looks better there.
我真觉得放那里更好
So you gonna get a roommate?
你要找室友了吗
No, I'd rather be alone at this point.
没呢 现在我宁愿一个人静一静
Look, Scarlett...
斯嘉丽
If I could take back what I did--
如果我能收回我做的那些事
Doesn't matter. Well, if we hadn't broken up,
无所谓了 如果当时没有分手
you never would've gotten the deal.
你就不会拿到合约
And I definitely wouldn't be doing all the music
我也不会做现在这些音乐
that I'm doing and... probably just would've ended up
很可能就成了
Mrs. Avery barkley.
艾弗里·巴克利太太
Still has a nice ring to it.
听上去还是很顺耳吧
Well, I'm sure your future wife will really enjoy it.
我相信你未来太太会喜欢的
Well, I guess I should get goin'.
我还是走吧
Can I get a hug, at least?
至少给我一个拥抱好吗
I swear...
我发誓
I look at you...
现在看着你
And I'm still ruined.
我还是沦陷
Avery...
艾弗里
So, Deac, last night on "Need me"...
迪克 昨晚唱《需要我》的时候
Oh. Yeah. I'll try to step it up there for you.
我知道 以后我会把音调抬高
Oh, you did. Thing is, I felt a little stepped on.
已经高了 问题是我觉得你有点过了
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. You dragged that lead out a little too long.
是 你前奏拖得太长了
I'm sorry. I was just trying to find that happy medium.
抱歉 我只想配合得恰到好处
That's why I brought it up, so you will.
所以我才提出来 以后你就能把握好了
Okay, we're ready.
我们准备好了
You know what? I'm good. Thank you. Okay.
好了 谢谢 好的
Whoa, look at you.
收拾得不错嘛
Can't stand all this primpin'.
受不了这么精心打扮
Makes me agitated.
让我很焦虑
Yeah? Is it that, or is it this big Rayna tour
是因为这个 还是因为蕾娜的巡演
What?
什么
She's going out with Juliette Barnes.
她要和茱莉亚·巴恩斯一起巡演
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Co-headlining arenas.
体育场联袂巡演
Damn.
该死
Who's she got playing guitar for her
她找谁做吉他手
Who, Rayna? Yeah.
谁 蕾娜吗 对
Does it matter?
重要吗
No. Just curious.
不 好奇而已
Deacon, right up here in the middle.
迪康 站到中间去
I'm good right here.
我站这儿就行
Boys and buses got a lot in common
男孩公车十分相似
They both pick up speed when you
当你想要阻止他们
Try to stop 'em
他们都会加快速度
You could waste your breath
你能白白浪费口舌
You could scream and cuss 'em
也能叫喊诅咒他们
But there's no use chasing after
但追逐无用
Boys and buses, yeah, there's
男孩和公车
No use chasing after
追逐无用
Boys and buses
男孩和公车
Oh, baby, don't stop for me.
宝贝儿 别为我停下来
All right, cut it.
好了 先到这儿
Mwah. That was awesome.
唱得很棒
Everyone, this is my wonderful, handsome Sean.
各位 这是我英俊迷人的老公肖恩
Sean, this is everybody.
肖恩 这是大家
Nice to meet y'all.
很高兴见到你们
How you doin'? Guys, take five.
你好 各位 休息一下
All right.
好吧
So I have great news.
我有好消息告诉你
Ah, you found another city where our schedules overlap?
又找到一个日程重叠的城市吗
Uh... no. I talked to your mom's drug counselor,
不是 我和你♥妈♥的♥戒毒顾问谈过
and there's a family day tomorrow,
明天是家人探视日
so we're scheduled to visit around 11:00.
约好明天11点左右去见你妈
Wait. You... called my mom's rehab?
等等 你打给我妈的戒毒所了
Yeah. I thought you wanted me to meet her.
是啊 我以为你想让我见她
Isn't that what you told my mom this morning
你今早在婚礼策划人那
when you were at the wedding planner?
不是跟我妈这么说的吗
Ah, that was... so sweet of you to do, babe.
宝贝 你这么做很贴心
I just--my mom and I have a very complicated relationship.
但我和我妈的关系很复杂
I just feel like maybe I should go alone first.
我觉得还是我自己先去
You sure you don't want me to drive you? Yeah.
你确定不想我载你去吗 不用
I can get there on my own. Okay.
我自己能行 好吧
The song is awesome.
这首歌♥很好听
Thank ya.
谢谢
That was... Never our issue.
刚才真是 这方面我们向来和谐
Uh... I gotta get goin'.
我得走了
Dominic wants me back in the studio today.
多米尼克希望我今天就回录音棚
Hey, you wanna come with me?
你要和我一起去吗
To atlanta?
去亚特兰大吗
Yeah.
对
I don't think so. Um...
我就不去了
But J.T. and the boys must be over the moon--
不过J.T.他们肯定高兴坏了
Big record deal and all.
这可是真正的唱片合约
Actually...
事实上
I'm going it alone.
是我一个人去
Not because I wanted to.
我也不想的
But Dominic...
但是多米尼克
Wait. You...
等等 你
You fired J.T.?
你炒了J.T.
I had to let 'em go. There's a difference.
是我不得不离开他们 这是有区别的
Only to you.
只是对你而言
I-I cannot believe I let myself forget how selfish you are.
我真不敢相信自己忘了你有多自私
There's something else I forgot about you.
我还忘了一件事
You hurt people--
你总伤害别人
people who do not deserve to be hurt.
那些不该被你伤害的人
You leave your keys, and you get out.
留下钥匙 滚出去
Brought you some coffee.
给你带了咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
You look really good, mama.
妈 你看着很不错
Oh. Working really hard.
一直很努力
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表