剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
We have this under control, Rayna.
我们已经控制了局面 蕾娜
You don't have it under control.
你们根本没控制住
And you're right, this is not anything
你说得对 这件事
that I should have to be dealing with,
真不用我来操心
but I do have to deal with it
但我不得不操心
'cause our children are gonna have to deal with it
不然孩子们就该操心了
if salacious pictures of their father, whom they worship,
如果她们崇拜的父亲在照片里的猥琐样
come out.
被公之于众的话
You're absolutely right.
说得太对了
All right, look.
好了
If these pictures do come out, I'll hold a press conference,
一旦照片泄露出去 我就召开♥发♥布会
and I'll tell the truth about them.
讲出真♥相♥
Lamar.
莱玛
Well, I guess Coleman got tired of waitin'.
看来科尔曼已经等不及了
This is red velvet. You have to try it.
红丝绒蛋糕 你一定要尝尝
Did you tell Scarlett to join a band?
你让斯嘉丽加入乐队
I.. suggested she try out for one.
我 只是建议她试试
And why would you do that?
为什么这么做
Because she's insanely talented.
因为她才华横溢
If she's frontin' some band,
加入乐队
it's not gonna be real easy to write.
她就没什么时间创作了
You of all people know that that's not true.
你最清楚这是假话
Bands play at night, and you write during the day.
乐队都是晚上演出 白天创作
So you're making decisions about my partnership with Scarlett
我和斯嘉丽是搭档 你怎么能
without asking me?
事先不问问我的意见
Um, that doesn't sound possessive and weird at all.
这话说的 充满占有欲和莫名其妙
What's weird is that you're trying to separate Scarlett and me.
你要把我和斯嘉丽分开 这才莫名其妙
That's not what I was doing. Are you sure?
我没那个意思 是吗
I-I-I...
我
You don't think I saw
你以为我没看见
the way you looked at her the other night,
那晚你看她的眼神吗
When you were so quick to come to her rescue?
还有你那么急着地去给她解围
What, in the bar? That guy was a jerk!
什么 酒吧里的事吗 那家伙是垃圾
She was doing fine on her own.
她一个人能处理得好
I was being a friend.
我只是尽朋友本份
You were staking a claim.
你那是在声明她是你的
So this is because you're jealous?
那这一切是因为你嫉妒了吗
I just...
我只是...
prefer that my boyfriend be more interested in me.
希望我的男友能对我更有兴趣
You know?
懂吗
So there it is.
所以就是这样
There what is?
就是哪样啊
The reason this whole me and you thing was never gonna work.
你我之间不会有结果的原因就是这个
Come on. Hailey, wait.
别 海莉 等等
It's over, Gunnar.
都结束了 加纳
It's always been over.
永远都只会结束
Hey, baby. Come in.
宝贝 快进来
These are for you.
这是送你的
Oh, thank you. Juliette, these are lovely.
谢谢 茱莉亚 这真漂亮
Of course. Thank you.
不用谢 谢谢
And these are for you.
还有这个是给你的
Goodness. Look what she gave me!
天呐 看她送我了什么
They're very sweet, but she can't accept them.
靴子很好看 但她不能收下
They must've cost a fortune.
这鞋肯定很贵
No! No, no, no. Please, I insist.
不 不 请收下 必须收
I've never had a sister, so this is fun for me.
我没有妹妹 我很喜欢这样
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course.
不用客气
Anything I can do to help. Please?
请问我能帮到什么忙吗
Another day, another dollar.
一天又过去了
You're still wondering where I'm standing with that band thing,
你还在想我会怎么考虑乐队的事
Aren't you?
是吗
Am I that obvious?
有这么明显吗
Well, I-I sent 'em the demo.
我给他们寄了小样
I doubt anything's gonna happen with it, though.
不过我觉得也许就石沉大海了
Would you stop doin' that?
你能别再这样了吗
All they need to do is hear you sing,
只要他们听到你唱歌♥
and they're gonna want you.
他们就会要你的
Doubt it.
那可不一定
When you were singing in the bar...
你在酒吧唱歌♥的时候
I couldn't take my eyes off you.
我都移不开眼睛
No one could.
没人能够
Gunnar...
加纳...
Will you...
你能...
please let me finish?
让我说完吗
You're amazing.
你太美妙了
You have more talent than... anybody that I know.
你比我认识的任何人都有天赋
Somebody should tell you that every day.
每天都应该有人这样赞美你
So...
那...
I'm telling you. That...
我要说...
I can't do that. I'm sorry.
我不能这样 抱歉
I've wanted to do that since the day you walked in here.
你走进来的那天开始我就想这么做了
You have a girlfriend.
你有女友了
No, I don't.
不 没有
What? We broke up.
什么 我们分手了
You can't just go around kissing people 'cause you feel like it.
你不能随心所欲地到处去跟别人接吻
Well, then-- then when should you?
那什么时候才行
How's it goin'?
你们好吗
Uh, great. Um...
很好
Is this where Peggy Kenter lives?
这儿就是佩吉·肯特的住处吗
Yes.
是的
Look, look. Here she comes.
看 看 她出来了
Oh, my goodness. What happened?
老天爷 出了什么事
Lady across the street said Robert came home and found her.
对门的女人说罗伯特回家后发现了她
Said she took pills.
据说她吃了安♥眠♥药♥
Right here. Got it?
这里 行了吗
Peggy Kenter overdosed on sleeping pills.
佩吉·肯特安♥眠♥药♥服用过量
She what?
她怎么了
Her husband came home and found her.
她丈夫回家发现了她
Otherwise, she would be dead.
要不然她就死定了
Where'd you hear that? Her neighbor.
你从哪儿听说的 她的邻居
What do you mean, her neighbor?
她的邻居是什么意思
I went over there.
我去过她家了
People don't... just try to kill themselves... for no reason.
人不会无缘无故地去自杀
So what happened?
那么发生了什么
You had an affair with her, right?
你和她有婚外情对吧
No.
不
No, I didn't.
不 没有
God, Rayna, this whole thing is becoming such a mess.
老天 蕾娜 这事真是一团糟
Yeah.
是的
It was that damn Cumberland deal.
都怪那桩该死的坎伯兰生意
My finances were falling apart.
让我的财务状况一落千丈
I was doing everything to keep the thing afloat.
我竭尽所能地想应付过去
Then Peggy came up with this idea,
然后佩吉想出了这个主意
And like a fool, I listened to her.
我像傻子一样地相信了她
She said that nobody could get hurt.
她说没人会受到伤害
Nashville's own ed fitzgerald, everybody!
纳什维尔自己的爱德·菲茨杰拉德
Awesome. Awesome.
太棒了 太棒了
Tonight, we have a very, very special treat.
今晚 我们有一个非常特别的节目
Gunnar and Scarlett, the Bluebird's very own...
加纳和斯嘉丽 蓝鸟自己的...
Whatever song you want.
想唱什么歌♥
N-not now.
现在不想唱
Well, I thought we could do one.
我还以为我们可以唱一首
Uh, tonight,
今晚
I'm gonna play you a little song
我要为大家弹一首曲子
that me and my partner, uh, Scarlett are still working on...
是我和我搭档斯嘉丽还没写完的歌♥
I hope.
但愿
There's no music
没有音乐
No confetti
没有彩屑
Crowds don't cheer
人群没有欢呼
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表