剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I don't know how much more I can take of this,
我不知道我还能撑多久
'cause I'm not feeling the direction
我完全不清楚他要把我的专辑
he's taking the album in.
做成什么样子
Have you talked to him about it?
你和他聊过这事吗
I would if I could. He's in L.A.
我也希望可以聊一下 可他人在洛杉矶
He only texts me with his fixes on the cuts.
他只发短♥信♥跟我说了分成的事
And you know what else?
还有你知道吗
I haven't seen a dollar since I started.
签约以后我一块钱都没见到
Nobody said you had to stay in this motel. I know.
没人非让你住这家旅馆 我知道
Your... door's always open.
你的大门永远为我敞开
Look, the point is,
问题是
I shouldn't be living like this at all.
我根本不该过这种生活
I know.
我知道
No artist wants to be patient, but you know this business.
艺人都想一夜成名 但你了解这个行业
It'll pay off in the long run. In the meantime,
坚持到最后才能成功 还有
find yourself someplace decent to stay.
给你自己找个体面的地方住吧
I'll spot you the cash.
我可以借钱给你
I thought I taught you how to do sound better than that.
我不是教过你怎么调音质更好吗
What the hell you doing here?
你来干什么
Thought you went back to Texas.
还以为你回德州了
Ain't you glad to see me?
看见我不开心吗
Look at this place. You're doing all right, huh?
看看这地方 你混得不错啊
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Well, the gal at the front door--
我跟前门的姑娘说
I told her you and me go way back,
你我是老相识
even used to play together.
以前还一起玩音乐
Look, we're opening up right now,
我们快开始营业了
so you come here, and you sit right on that stool.
既然你都来了 就坐这边的凳子吧
You don't talk to anybody, all right? Not a word.
千万别跟人说话 一个字都不行
That's cool.
好啊
Hey, I was, uh,
我
I was just checking in with you.
就是跟你报备一下
How are the girls? They're good. They're good.
姑娘们好吗 她们很好
Daphne finished her science project.
达芙妮完成了她的科技作品
I know. She sent me a picture. Looks great.
我知道 她给我发了图 看起来不错
How's Maddie?
麦迪怎么样
She's excellent. Scored a goal in soccer,
非常好 足球比赛进了个球
happy as a clam.
高兴坏了
So, look, I, um...
这样 我
cleared the decks for tomorrow,
我把明天的工作空了出来
canceled the girls' dance classes
也取消了孩子们的舞蹈课
so they're both gonna be home right after school,
这样她们放学就可以直接回家了
so you and I can, you know,
你和我就可以
tell them together about Wait a minute.
一起告诉她们... 慢着
I'd like to have a conversation first
我想咱俩应该先讨论一下
about how we're gonna do this.
怎么去跟她们说
Kids pick up on these things.
孩子会察觉到我们出现了问题
Why do we just have to
那干脆
dump it on 'em the minute I walk in the front door?
我们一进家门就劈头盖脸地告诉她们好了
Because the longer we wait,
因为我们拖得越久
the more likely something might leak--
事情越可能瞒不住
Why is something gonna leak? I haven't said anything.
为什么瞒不住 我什么都没说
I haven't filed. Have you filed?
我也没准备文件 你准备了吗
Because--because we're public figures right now.
因为我们现在是公众人物
I'm well aware that we're public figures.
我很清楚我们是公众人物
I'm about to go out onstage right now.
我就要登台了
This is really not good timing to be doing this.
现在说这个不合时宜
Hey, is that mom? Yeah.
妈妈的电♥话♥吗 对
Can I talk to her? I wanna say hi to mom.
能跟她说话吗 我想跟妈妈打个招呼
Yeah. Can I talk to her, please?
好 能跟她通话吗
Can I talk to her, please? Girls wanna talk to you.
能通话吗 姑娘们想跟你说话
I miss you so much! Hi, mom!
我想死你了 妈妈
Give me the phone!
电♥话♥给我
Hi, babies. Hi! I miss you so much, too.
宝贝们 我也想你们
I miss you the most.
我想死你们了
2-minute warning!
还有两分钟上台
Hey, girls, I'm about to go out onstage,
姑娘们 我要登台了
but I'm so excited to see you tomorrow.
但我很兴奋明天就能见到你们了
I love you so much.
爱你们
Okay, bye, mom. II wanna talk to her.
好 妈妈再见 我还想跟她说呢
We can't wait for you to get home.
我们已经等不及你回家了
Okay, love you so much. Bye. Love you, too.
好 爱你 再见 我也爱你
Bye.
再见
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
9-time Grammy Winner,
有请九座格莱美获得者
the undisputed queen of country...
公认的乡村音乐天后...
We love you, Rayna!
蕾娜 我们爱你
She'll find it.
她会找到感觉的
No. Something's wrong.
不 她不对劲
What?
怎么回事
She just missed her cue...
她错过了该进歌♥的地方
Twice.
还两次
Get off my bad side
别管我那黑暗面
And I might do something right
我就可能做点对的事
Get off my wavelength
别再管我的事
You're always telling me what to do, how to act
你只是对我指手画脚 该怎么做
To how is a girl's supposed to think
一个女孩儿该想什么
You keep telling me I'm fickle
你总说我很善变
That I can't make up my mind, and it's plain to see
说我无法下决心 我也明白
But if I believe you
但我若相信你
That I'm fickle
就是真的善变
20 years, never seen her miss a cue.
二十年了 她从没进错过歌♥
Then it turns into a self-fulfilling prophecy
于是我开始实现自我预言
And it's my life
这就是我的生活
That was so sweet, thank you.
你真体贴 谢谢
Hey, how are you?
你好吗
Nice to see you, thank you.
幸会 谢谢
Hey! Great show, Ray.
小蕾 演出成功
Yeah, I don't--I don't think anybody noticed
我想没人会注意到
that little hiccup at the top.
舞台上那点小状况
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
You brought me flowers? Yes.
你送我的花 对
What am I gonna do with this?
我怎么处理
Yeah, okay, I'll-- I'll find a vase.
好吧 我去找个花瓶
Well, well, well.
哎呦
Look who shows up when I don't have my rifle.
看看是谁趁我没带枪的时候出现了
It was a hell of a show.
这场演出真棒
I'm sure you could use this.
你要喝点这个
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
No agenda. Cheers.
没什么意思 干杯
A votre sante.
祝你健康
Great show!
演出成功
Absolutely, everybody! Whoo!
大家都太棒了
That's how we do it!
我们成功了
I appreciate it and I appreciate the hard work.
衷心感谢你们的辛勤工作
And you guys are family to me, honestly,
你们真的就像是我的家人一样
and I like to share with family,
我想要跟家人分享一件事
so I wanna share with y'all some good news.
所以我想告诉你们大家一个好消息
The reaction to the new material has been outstanding.
我们新的表演形式反响非常好
Unbelievable.
好得不可思议
And so much so that it's inspired me
于是这启发了我
to do a little revamping of the rest of the tour.
想在余下的巡回中再进行一些改编
So... I've come up with some new ideas
所以我有一些新想法
that are gonna help us get away from
会帮助我们摆脱
the more juvenile aspects of the show.
青少年偶像的形象
And for those of y'all
对于你们中有些
who have been with me since the beginning,
从一开始就跟随着我的人来说
it's about damn time, right?
现在也是转型时候了 对吗
What are you thinking, just showing up here like that?
你是怎么想的 就这么来了
Well, I tried calling,
我想过打电♥话♥
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表