剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
And I hope that y'all have a really fun night tonight.
希望你们今晚能够玩得尽兴
You know, Maddie and I, uh,
麦迪和我
we need some healing in our relationship. Yeah.
我们得修补一下父女关系 对
And, you know, the way I handled things with Peggy--
佩琪的事情我处理得不好
I, uh, I know was hurtful to you guys.
我知道对你们造成了伤害
And I'm sorry the way y'all had to find out.
很抱歉没有坦白地告诉你们
I, you know, if we're...
如果我们
If we're being honest with each other...
如果我们要对彼此坦承的话
Deacon and I might be...
我和迪康可能要...
Really?
是吗
I don't know. It's very early. It's a bad idea.
不知道 现在说还早 坏主意
Oh, okay, I'm so glad that
好吧 我很欣慰
I was honest with you. I know you, I know you,
我跟你说了实话 我了解你
and there is no way you can be in a relationship with him
你跟他在一起 绝对会
without the truth coming out. Excuse me.
把真♥相♥说出来 什么
Do you have any idea what's at stake?
你就一点不觉得这么做很冒险吗
Of course I do. Close your eyes!
我当然知道 你们快闭眼
Okay, open.
好了 睁眼
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
You look gorgeous, baby.
宝贝 你太美了
Oh, I forgot my lip gloss. Oh.
我忘涂唇彩了
Take your time, honey.
不着急 亲爱的
Listen...
听着
I am Maddie's father, her only father.
我是麦迪的父亲 她唯一的父亲
Do not threaten that.
这不容置疑
I would never, ever do anything to hurt her or you.
我永远不会伤害你或她
Just honor the agreement we made
请尊重我们在女儿出生那天
the day our daughter was born, and if you can't handle that,
达成的协议 如果你做不到
then break it off with Deacon right now.
就立马跟迪康一刀两断
You sure you don't want me to come with you tonight?
你确定今晚不用我陪你去
I could stay over.
我可以陪你一晚
No. I'm fine. Bo will drive you home.
不用 博会把你送回去的
Besides, mama's practically moved back in, anyway.
再说了 反正妈妈也已经搬过来了
Oh, no.
不
What?
怎么了
Nothing that can't wait.
没什么大不了的
Emily, spill. What?
艾米丽 快说 怎么了
The security people got the details
保安部的人查出了
on those credit card charges.
信♥用♥卡♥的消费明细
What'd Dante buy himself now?
但丁这次又给自己买♥♥了什么
A $17,000 diamond ring.
一枚价值1万7千美元的钻戒
I'm guessin' that's not for me.
肯定不是送我的
Cheap bastard.
不要脸的东西
Hi, Will. Hi there. Hi.
你好 威尔 你好
Hey. Tell you what.
好啊 听我说
Why don't I meet you in the back?
不如我们一会儿在后台见吧
All right. Yeah. Thank you.
好啊 谢谢
Would you take me to the back?
能带我去后台吗
Hey, y'all.
大家好
Rayna! Juliette! A picture together!
蕾娜 茱莉亚 合个影吧
Hey, how are ya?
你好吗
Good. Good.
挺好的 真好
How does it feel for you two touring together,
两位同台巡演 如今又竞争同一个奖项
and now competing in the same category?
现在的心态如何呢
Well, if you're expecting a catfight,
如果你们指望我们因此大打出手
you're not gonna get it.
那肯定要失望了
We have a lot of respect for each other.
我们彼此都非常尊重
I think the nomination will bring us closer together.
而这次的提名只会让我们更加亲密
I do, too.
我也这么想
Okay, too close.
行了 别太过了
Honey, that perfume you're wearing
亲爱的 你今晚擦的香水
is 80 proof.
都能醉死人了
Let's get one last shot with my leading ladies, huh?
最后让我和旗下两位最红的姑娘合张影吧
This way, please!
看这边
What a great night this is gonna be.
今晚真是星光璀璨啊
Rayna, over here!
蕾娜 看这边
Juliette, over here!
茱莉亚 这边
It must have hit me when I wasn't lookin'
趁我不注意 它击中我心
Woke up dizzy
醒来头晕
I can't remember nothin'
我什么也记不清
Oh, oh
哦 哦
But those sweet blue eyes
但那双美丽的蓝色眼睛
You know, I've--I've heard
知道吗 我曾听到
you play this song in your room.
你在房♥里弹这首歌♥
Is this one of your favorites?
是你最爱的歌♥之一吧
Kind of.
算是吧
Can we please go home now?
你现在能回去了吗
Maddie...
麦迪
Let me tell you something.
我想跟你谈谈
You mean everything to me. Everything.
你就是我生命的全部
The day you were born--
你出生的那天
that was the best day of my life.
是我这一生最幸福的日子
What about the day Daphne was born?
那达芙妮出生那天呢
Okay, one of the two best days of my life.
好吧 你们的出生都让我幸福无比
What about the day you got elected mayor?
那你当选市长的那天呢
A thousand times better.
比那幸福多了
One day,
有一天
when you're older, you are gonna understand
当你长大了 你就会明白
some of this parent stuff, I promise you.
为人父母的这些事 我保证
I already do. You guys are both weird.
我已经明白了 当爹妈的都古古怪怪的
Yes, we are.
是啊 是很古怪
Come here. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Dad, you're messing up my hair.
老爸 你把我的发型都搞乱了
Okay, okay. I'm sorry, sorry.
好吧 好吧 对不起
Can I please have just one dance?
能赏脸和我跳支舞吗
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
来吧
Oh, oh
哦 哦
Rushing through my veins
瞬间充盈了我的全身
I try to fight it
我试图抗拒
But I'm having this
却已沉迷其中
I'm no match for
早已无力反击
Just big fans. Sure hope you win this year.
我是您的大粉丝 非常希望您今年能得奖
I appreciate you all sang that.
多谢您的鼓励
Juliette? A minute, please.
茱莉亚 能和你说句话吗
What a country boy's after
乡下郎别无所求
She cranks, she cranks
她在流泪 流泪
Yes? I've been leaving messages all over for Dante.
什么事 我一直给但丁发短♥信♥
I wanna talk to him about your awards campaign.
想和他谈谈为你拉票的事
Make sure he talks to me tonight.
让他今晚一定要来找我
He is not here.
他不会来了
Why not?
为什么
Because I... fired him or he quit,
因为我把他炒了 又或者是他自己不干了
but either way, he's gone.
反正 找不到他人了
I'm sorry. I heard you two were close.
很抱歉 听说你们俩挺亲密的
You heard wrong.
消息有误
Yeah, regardless, you're gonna need someone to help you out,
不管怎么样 你得找个帮手
especially for the CMA Awards.
尤其是乡村音乐协会奖这件事
Maybe you should call Glenn.
也许你该联♥系♥下格伦
No. Let me--
不 我...
Let me get something straight, okay?
我跟你直说了吧
This--I don't need anybody.
这件事 我不需要任何人帮忙
How many is that for you, Juliette?
你喝了多少杯了 茱莉亚
What is it with y'all counting my drinks?
你管我喝了多少杯
Is this not a party? Jeez.
这不是宴会吗 老天
She cranks, she cranks
她在流泪 流泪
Whoo! Brother, that is the one.
兄弟 要的就是这个劲儿
Thank you. Come on. We got it.
谢谢 真棒 录好了
So? How'd it feel? It feel good?
你感觉怎么样 爽不爽
Uh... yeah. Great, I guess.
是啊 感觉棒极了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表