剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
And made you a lot of money.
还让你捞到了一大笔
Juliette, hold on.
茱莉亚 等等
You, too.
还有你
There's no question that Edgehill believes in you.
边山绝对相信你的能力
But in order for us to protect our investment, we need--
但是为了保护我们的资产 我们需要
No, I'm not an investment.
不 我不是你们的资产
I'm an artist-- your top-earning one--
我是艺术家 最能给你捞钱的那一个
and I deserve to at least close the show.
我理应担纲演出的压台
You will...
你可以压台
just not alone.
只不过不是独自表演
We're all judged by the company we keep,
公♥司♥的声誉对我们来说都很重要
and in front of the industry's heavyweights,
以公♥司♥的利益为出发点
I think you'd benefit by performing
我觉得让你与具有极高声望的前辈
with someone who's viewed with tremendous respect.
一起演出 更能让你获益
Rayna Jaymes.
蕾娜·詹姆斯
What?!
什么
Daphne, do not stand there. That is bad for your eyes.
达芙妮 别站在那儿 对你的眼睛不好
And anyway, a watched pot never boils.
总之 心急水不开
It's not a pot, mom. And it's popping, not boiling.
这不是水壶 妈妈 这只会爆不会开
Ohh, excuse me.
小嘴真能说
So is dad gonna be home for movie night?
爸爸会回家过电影之夜吗
I hope so. He wouldn't miss it!
但愿会来 他才不会错过呢
Daddy! Come here.
爸爸 过来抱抱
Okay, so comedy, sci-fi,
好吧 是看喜剧 科幻片
action, or chick flick?
动作片还是青春剧
Documentary?
纪录片呢
No! Boring.
不看 太无聊了
All right, girls, go get us set up.
好了姑娘们 去把东西放好吧
Okay. Oh. Popcorn!
好的 爆米花好了
Coming up!
来咯
And how are you doing?
你过得怎么样
You know, I'm good.
还不错
Started working on a new track today,
今天开始录制一首新歌♥了
getting ready for that anniversary show
为这周要举♥行♥的周年纪念演出
we're doing this week...
做准备
having movie night with my family.
和我的家人一起享受电影之夜
Life is good...
生活很美好
Except, of course, Marshall Evans.
当然 除了马歇尔·埃文斯
Why? Is he not liking your new song?
为什么 他不喜欢你的新歌♥吗
Oh, you know, he's just a big proponent for the status quo.
你懂的 他喜欢保持现状
Unless, of course you have even the slightest downturn,
就算你的人气只有轻微的衰减
in which case he'll just throw you to the wolves entirely.
他也会直接把你打入冷宫
Yep. Sounds like politics.
政♥治♥也是这样
How's it going?
竞选怎么样
My numbers are way up.
支持率遥遥领先
Good.
不错嘛
Hello?
喂
Teddy, I'd like to speak with you privately.
泰迪 我想和你单独谈谈
Coleman?
科尔曼
Yeah.
是我
Candidate to candidate.
候选人与候选人之间的谈话
Can you come down and meet me at the riverwalk?
你能来河畔一趟吗
Sure. When were you thinkin'?
没问题 什么时候
Now. It's important, Teddy.
现在 事关重大 泰迪
Okay.
好的
What'd he want?
他想干嘛
He wants to talk to me tonight.
他今晚想和我谈谈
About what?
谈什么
I don't know, but, uh, ever since the arrest,
我也不知道 但从他被逮捕至今
there's been some rumblings about the viability of his run.
关于他是否能继续参与竞选一直众说纷纭
Well, you gotta go, right?
你要去赴约是吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
I won't be long. Okay.
不会太久的 好
Girls, I gotta run out.
姑娘们 我要出去一会儿
I'm sorry. I'll be back.
对不起 我会回来的
All right, girls! Chick flick!
好了 姑娘们 看青春剧吧
Now where are my friends
我的朋友们在何方
When I'm taking the heat
当我独自面对压力
Only help I got today
今日唯一的温暖
Is from a stranger on the street
来自街上的陌生人
A stranger on the street
街上的陌生人
And why would you laugh
为何要强为欢笑
If you wanted to cry
若你的眼里饱含泪水
And why would you say things
为何要嘴硬
If you knew it was a lie
明知是自欺欺人
You knew it was a lie
明知是自欺欺人
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
我没事
Just never realized how sad my uncle's songs were before.
只是从来没意识到我叔叔的歌♥曲会如此伤感
It just seems that way 'cause you're going through a breakup.
因为你刚分手才会觉得这么悲伤
Maybe.
或许吧
Doesn't help that Avery's posters are all over town.
艾弗里的海报贴的到处都是 我也没办法
I've never missed one of his shows.
我从来没有错过他的任何演出
You've gone and twisted yourself into a pretzel supporting that guy.
你已经扭曲到无条件支持他了
You dumped him because...
你把他甩了是因为...
He didn't repay the favor.
他没有回报你而已
I dumped him 'cause he went over to that woman's house,
我甩了他是因为他明知道可能要和她上♥床♥
knowing full well he might have to sleep with her.
但还是去了那个女人家里
He didn't.
但他没有越界
At least, he said he didn't.
至少他是这么说的
What if I've just made the biggest mistake of my life?
如果我犯了此生最大的错误怎么办
Maybe you should follow his lead and write about it.
或许你可以像他一样把想法都写下来
Oh, Gunnar, I know we haven't written lately...
加纳 我知道我们最近没写歌♥
It's just not there.
只是现在还不是时候
Sorry.
对不起
Any luck?
搞定了吗
Nope.
没有
She just needs help healing the wound.
她只是需要有人帮她疗伤
Leave it to me.
让我来吧
Coleman. Teddy.
科尔曼 泰迪
You know, Rayna and Tandy are like sisters to me.
蕾娜和坦蒂对我来说如同亲姐姐一般
Lamar was never like a father, but, uh,
莱玛倒不像一个父亲
I did learn a lot from him.
但从他身上我受益匪浅
He's very effective silencing his enemies.
他很擅长压制住他的对手
I'm not sure what you're implying,
我不确定你指的是什么
but I hope you didn't drag me anyway from my family tonight
但我希望你今晚把我从家人身边叫来
just so we can compare notes.
不只是为了交换意见
I'm here to discuss a withdrawal.
我是来讨论退出竞选的问题
Yours.
你退出
What? What do you mean mine?
什么 什么叫做我退出
What the hell is this? You had me followed?
这他妈是什么 你竟然跟踪我
Like I said, I learned a lot.
我说过了 跟他学的
These are meaningless and completely out of context.
这些毫无意义 完全是捕风捉影
She is just a friend.
她只是朋友而已
Drop out the race, Teddy.
泰迪 退出竞选吧
You have until the weekend to decide.
周末之前 你得作出决定
After that, these get leaked to the press.
逾期的话 这些就会泄露给媒体
You'd really do that?
你真要这么绝吗
There is no affair.
根本就没有绯闻
You know what, Teddy? I believe you.
泰迪 知道吗 我信你
I just don't think anybody else will.
我只是觉得其他人不会相信
Why on earth would they put me up onstage with that woman?
他们干嘛要安排我和那个女人同台演出
Personally, I think it's a great idea.
就我来看 这主意棒极了
her husband's about to become mayor.
她丈夫将成为下任市长
She's a living legend. It's all good cred.
她又是位传奇人物 名声口碑俱佳
Oh, come on. "Living legend"?
拜托 "传奇人物"
That's just a fancy of saying "Past her prime."
只不过是"过气"的体面说法罢了
Marshall wants it to look like
马歇尔希望这看起来像
Rayna is taking you under her wing,
蕾娜是你星途上的良师益友
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表