剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I will.
我会的
Have fun.
玩的开心
I didn't know he was from Texas.
我都不知道他是德州人
He is.
他的确是
Least I think he is.
至少我觉得他是的
3 songs and 15 hours later,
你们一起写了3首歌♥ 过了15小时
you didn't think to ask?
都没想问问吗
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
Deacon and I used to come up to the Nosebleeds
我和迪康每次演出之前
before every show. It's kind of a ritual.
都会来场边的位置坐坐 成了我们的习惯
To make out?
来亲热吗
It's a legitimate question.
这么问很合情合理嘛
No, we came up here to remind ourselves
不 我们来这里是提醒自己
that people paid good money for these seats,
人们花一大笔钱买♥♥这儿的票
even though they weren't ever gonna be
哪怕他们离舞台的音乐
that close to the music.
很远很远
We wanted to remind ourselves to play out to 'em.
我们是想提醒自己要为他们尽情表演
What are you doing up here?
你来这里做什么
Your guitar player quit. You want me to fill in.
你的吉他手不干了 你想让我补上来
Word travels.
我听说了
The answer's no.
但我不能去
I want somebody who knows me.
我需要了解我的人来做吉他手
You're here.
你又正好在这里
To record, not to perform.
我是来录音的 不是来表演的
If I were, it wouldn't be to do your old stuff.
如果我来 也不要演奏你的经典作品
As you recall, that's why
你应该记得 这是最初
I didn't want to work with you in the first place.
我拒绝与你合作的原因
If you could just help me out
你能不能帮帮我
with maybe the first few shows,
只要完成前几场演出
just until I can scare up somebody else?
等我找到其他人来担纲吉他手就行了
A few means three. All right? Ask me for four,
最多三场 行吗 要是你要求第四场
and I'm gone and I'm not coming back,
那我就走了 再也不回来了
album or no album.
专辑也不录了
I would never ask you for four. Four's too many.
我不会求你演出第四场的 四场太多了
Never.
绝不
Hi. I'm here with Juliette Barnes
大家好 在我身边的是茱莉亚·巴尼斯
in San Diego for the Red Lips and White Lies tour.
在圣地亚哥为"红唇白谎"巡演做准备
Hello. How are you?
你好 你最近怎么样
I'm fantastic. So, Juliette,
非常好 那么 茱莉亚
Are you running the stairs to work off that nervous energy
你跑楼梯是为了消除表演前的紧张感
for the show or just to stay in shape?
还是为了保持身材
To stay in shape.
为了保持身材
It's all part of my routine when I'm out on the road.
这是我巡演期间的日常安排之一
And how do you mentally prepare for a show,
自从你高调与肖恩·巴特勒分手之后
particularly after your highly publicized split from Sean Butler?
你是怎样为演出做好心理准备的
Okay, whoa--
好了 等等
We agreed that topic was off-limits.
我们说好不提这个话题的
You know, actually, I would like to elaborate.
事实上 我想好好说明一下
I know a lot of folks are wondering
我知道有很多人都在好奇
what happened between us,
我们之间发生了什么
and I just wanna say that Sean is a wonderful man,
我只想说 肖恩是个很出色的男人
and I think he would agree with me
我想他应该也觉得
that it's better to learn from your mistakes
我们最好从错误中吸取教训
before you make bigger ones.
避免更大的错误发生
That's the nearest thing to an apology
这是我认识她这么久
I've ever heard coming from her.
第一次听到她疑似道歉
Are you suggesting your relationship with Sean
你的意思是 你和肖恩的这段恋情
was a mistake?
是一个错误吗
I'm suggesting the idea of marriage was.
我只是觉得闪婚是一个错误
I'm gonna get back to it.
我得回去了
It was really good to see you. Okay.
很高兴见到你 好的
Okay, thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, what the hell was that?
刚刚什么情况
What? You said Sean should hear from me.
怎么了 你说过我得给肖恩回应
Now he will.
现在我回应了
Maybe he'll sign the damn divorce papers.
或许他会签那张该死的离婚协议书了
I made the law
我定下了规则
From half the truth
在半真半假之间
And kept my mouth
不让我的唇
From kissing you
亲吻你的唇
I curse you all
我诅咒你们所有人
I really do
我真心地诅咒
'cause all I know
因为我知道
I couldn't prove
我无法证明
Hey, Jason.
杰森
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
I came to pick up my big brother.
我来接我哥哥
Juliette! Juliette!
茱莉亚 茱莉亚
Juliette!
茱莉亚
Juliette!
茱莉亚
Juliette!
茱莉亚
Juliette Barnes!
茱莉亚·巴尼斯
Who'd you like it made out to?
你想把它签给谁吗
出庭传票
重要信息 请即刻打开
You've been served. Have a nice day.
这是你的传票 祝你过得愉快
It's a summons to appear before a judge
这是一张明天去家庭法庭
in family court tomorrow...
接受法官庭审的传票
for an annulment hearing.
一场判决婚姻无效的审讯
Guess you were wrong.
看来你想错了
Sean doesn't wanna hear from me.
肖恩不想听到我的回应
He wants to pretend this never happened.
他想当做这一切都没有发生过
I love you, Juliette!
我爱你茱莉亚
I don't care what he says.
我不管他说什么
We were married, and that can't just be erased.
我们结过婚 这一切无法抹灭
Oh, my god. Did someone die?
天哪 是死人了吗
What? What's up with all these flowers?
什么 怎么这么多花
Looks like a hospital in here or a funeral home.
搞得像个病房♥或者殡仪馆
Or a dressing room before a show.
或者是演出前的化妆室
Nobody sends me flowers when I have a show.
我有演出的时候就没人送我花
That's 'cause they like me better than they like you.
那是因为观众们更爱我一点
Hey. Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Appreciate it.
万分感谢
That's for you. For me?
这是给你的 给我的
Yeah. A little thank-you for coming through for me.
没错 一点小心意 感谢你来帮我
Welcome to country music.
欢迎来到乡村音乐的世界
For your big opening night.
这是为你的首场演出准备的
Thanks.
谢谢
Must be a hell of a thing to play a place like this.
在这样的地方表演一定酷毙了
Honestly,
说实话
I prefer the bluebird.
我更喜欢蓝鸟咖啡馆
You pullin' my leg? No.
你开玩笑的吧 不是
Deacon. Oh, my god.
迪康 天哪
Well, you just got all the girls followin' you around, huh?
你总是能迷得这些女孩围着你团团转
This is my niece, Cy.
这是我的侄女 赛
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
You here to watch your uncle back me up?
你是来看你叔叔给我帮忙的吗
Um... she's actually here with her writing partner.
其实她是和创作伙伴一起来的
They just got their first song put on hold, isn't that right?
他们刚签了第一首歌♥ 对吗
Well, if all your songs are as pretty as you...
如果你的歌♥和你的人一样美...
All right. Let's go.
好啦 我们走吧
Okay. It's nice to meet you.
好吧 很高兴认识你
You, too.
我也是
I'll see you around.
回头见
Pick up speed
加快速度
Okay. Come on.
好 走吧
When you try to stop him
当你想要阻止他们
You could waste your breath
你能白白浪费口舌
You could scream and cuss him
也能叫喊诅咒他们
But there's no use chasing after boys and buses
但追逐无用 男孩和公车
Good.
很好
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表