剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
We flow and flow
缓缓流动
I feel you pouring through every inch of my soul
我感到你涌入我每一寸灵魂
And I really must tell you this
我必须告诉你
Before you go
你走之前
We are water
我们如水般
We flow and flow
缓缓流动
Nice song.
好歌♥
You plannin' on being here every day?
你准备每天待在这吗
On an as-needed basis.
随叫随到
Okay, well, if my mama still needs you,
好吧 如果我妈还需要你
you should probably check in another part of the house.
你应该去另一间屋子看看
Here's what I don't understand.
这才是我无法理解的
Why ask your mom to stay with you
既然你不愿参加康复治疗
if you don't want to be part of the recovery process?
为什么还要留你妈妈在身边
I am a part of the recovery-- a big part.
我不仅参与了康复治疗 而且作用还很大
I'm the check-writing part.
支票都是我签的
That's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是这个
I can tell you from personal experience
以我个人经历来说
the time when I finally got clean
只有当我的家庭参与其中
was when my family got involved.
我才最终得以康复
Frankly, you're more interested in this party you're throwing.
坦白说 你明显对这个派对更投入
Get a load of this.
快看这个
No way.
怎么可能
Well, looks like the queen of country music
看来乡村天后
won't be coming to my party.
不会来参加我的派对了
Oh, you mean Deacon's?
你是说迪康的派对吧
You know what I mean.
你懂的
Hey, this is Peggy. Please leave me a message.
我是佩吉 有事请留言
Hey, it's me.
是我
So my people are telling me
我的助理们告诉我
I need to distance myself from you, which I don't want,
要我和你保持距离 可我不想
And I hope you don't either.
我希望你也不想
But, uh... I'm gonna think of something.
不过 我会想出办法的
I promise.
我保证
And one, two, three, four, and five...
一 二 三 四 五
I feel like everybody's looking at me.
我觉得人们都在看我
That's because everybody is looking at you.
那是因为人们确实都在看你
Rayna. Hey.
蕾娜
Hey, Jane, how are you?
简 你好
I'm just fine. Good.
我还好 太好了
Tandy. Hey.
坦蒂 你好
I saw that you and Teddy were on the outs
我在那破报纸上看到
in that terrible magazine.
你和泰迪在闹不和
I just wanna say I am so sorry.
我只能说真遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
And don't let all that stuff
别让那些
about you and your guitar player get to you.
你和吉他手的传闻影响到你
There was always talk, so what's just a little bit more, right?
谣言年年有 今年特别多
Okay.
好吧
She has not changed one bit since high school.
高中以来她一点长进都没
She has so much nerve.
她真有种
Everybody knows that she's cattin' around with her manny.
和男保姆被捉奸在床的事人尽皆知
I thought it was that tennis-- the tennis instructor?
我以为是和那个网球 网球教练
Hey. Y'all looked... mmm... incredible.
你们看上去 太棒了
Incredible. Let's get your coats. Let's get out of here.
太棒了 我们去拿外套然后离开这
No sugar for mama?
不和妈妈亲热一下吗
Teenagers.
青少年嘛
Hey, Rayna! Rayna James! Over here!
蕾娜 蕾娜·詹姆斯 看这里
Car.
上车
How are you and Deacon? Huh?
你和迪康怎么样了
What's going on?
发生什么了
Been trying to get some on the side?
是想再找个相好吗
Excuse me.
请让一下
How's it going with you and Liam?
你和利亚姆怎么回事
Are you guys still seeing each other?
你们还见面吗
Who's better?
你的床技更好
Talk to us, Rayna!
回答我们 蕾娜
Hey, guys, beautiful family!
完美家庭
Mom, I'm scared.
妈妈 我害怕
Girls, don't look.
姑娘们 别看外面
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go ahead and get this.
我想买♥♥这把
Man, I used to dig your shows over at the 5 spot.
我在五点俱乐部看过你演出
Yeah, me, too. New stuff's pretty different.
我也是 你的新作品风格大不同
Now, anyway. Like, uh, hip-hop/indie/punk.
比如嘻哈 独♥立♥音乐 朋克
What do you call it?
你管这叫什么
Ah, I don't really know anymore.
我也不太清楚
Well, whatever it is, man,
不管是什么
it seems like it's making you some cash, man.
帮你赚了不少钱吧
Let me go grab that case for you. All right.
我去帮你拿盒子 好的
Well, that's a thing of beauty.
真是个美人
She goes 25k, I bet?
我猜她值2万5吧
Thereabouts.
差不多
Uh, Mr. White, you probably don't remember me,
怀特先生 也许你不记得我
but we've actually met before.
但我们之前见过
I'm Avery Barkley. I used to date Scarlett.
我是艾弗里·巴克利 斯嘉丽的前男友
Oh, right, sure. Right.
对 见过 是的
Is it all right if I get your advice on something?
我能向您咨♥询♥一个问题吗
See, I'm working with this producer out of Atlanta.
我和一位亚特兰大的制♥作♥人合作
And, um, what he's done with my sound,
他对我的音乐的处理
I'm just--I'm not sure it's what I should be doing.
我 我不确定是否应该听他的
Well, "Should's" not the right word
我个人的意见是
when it comes to music, son. Just my advice.
对于音乐的尝试 没有应不应该一说
Thanks.
谢谢
That sounds pretty. Is that new?
很好听 新歌♥吗
Uhhuh. How you feeling?
是 你还好吗
How 'bout we get out of here? I don't think we can.
我们能外出吗 我想不行
Everywhere we go, they're just gonna hound us.
不管我们去哪 他们都会如影随形
I'm gonna stay here.
我就待在这
I'm holing up, and I'm gonna write
我就闭关写歌♥了
until this whole thing passes over.
直到这件事过去为止
That's a good plan.
好主意
How 'bout I go pick up the girls for you?
要不我去替你接孩子吧
Bye. Thank you.
再见 谢了
We're gonna get you a new phone number.
我们会给你换个电♥话♥号♥码
Looks like we've got us a dog.
看来我们有条狗了
Mama, you don't mean we're gonna keep
妈妈 在这条狗又老又丑的黄狗
that old, ugly yeller dog, after what he done?
闯了那么多祸以后 你不是还想养他吧
He isn't an ugly yeller dog.
他不是一条丑黄狗狗
Comin'. He's a pretty yeller dog.
来了 他是条好看的黄狗
Comin'.
来了
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you. Mama called. Told me to give you this.
谢谢 妈妈打来电♥话♥要我给你这个
You have to do this. Wait. Wait. Look.
你要这样 等等 看
Eh... what are you doing to my cupcake?
你在对我的蛋糕做什么
I'm fixin' it.
修补一下
Now you get frosting in every bite.
这样你每一口都能吃到糖霜
That's pretty smart.
真聪明
I thought of that.
我想出来的
You doing the usual?
你还跟往年一样
Oh, yeah. Come on in. Watch with me.
对 进来 跟我一起看
No, that movie makes me cry.
不 我一看这个电影就哭
And I gotta go get ready for the Bluebird tonight.
我要为今晚在蓝鸟咖啡馆的表演做准备
I'm playing with Gunnar. Oh, cool.
跟加纳有演出 很好
You ain't seen us play yet, have you?
你还没看过我们表演吧
No, I haven't.
没有
Hey, why don't I come watch y'all play tonight?
不如我今晚就去看吧
That's such a good idea.
太好了
I'll see you at 8:00.
八点见
All right. See ya then.
好了 到时见
Happy birthday. Thank you, cupcake.
生日快乐 谢谢 小蛋糕
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表