剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Though in days gone by,
但在过去的日子里
I would've appreciated your friendship during all this.
我很感谢你在这件事上给我的帮助
Your counsel.
你的建议
Well, if you're asking me to choose between you and Rayna,
如果你是想让我在你和蕾娜间选择
I'm team Rayna, even though I doubt she'd have me now.
我选蕾娜 尽管我不知道她是否还在乎
Oh, she still cares about you, Coleman,
她还是很在乎你 科尔曼
and so do I.
我也是
I never imagined how ugly this would all get,
我从没想过竞选会进行得如此不堪
and... for that, I'm truly sorry
这一点 我很抱歉
for you and Audrey and your family.
对你 奥黛丽和你的家人感到抱歉
But you know, they say hindsight's 20/20,
不过虽说事后诸葛不是真本事
and I see things more clearly now,
但我现在看事情更清楚了
and I've given this a lot of thought.
我考虑了很久
I'd like you to be my Deputy Mayor,
希望你来当副市长
What?
什么
I'm offering you the job.
我向你提供这一职位
Because, like you,
是因为 我和你一样
I've now seen firsthand how Lamar does business,
亲见过莱玛做事的方式
and I want no part of it,
我不想参与其中
personally or for my constituents,
为我个人 也为了选民
and I'm pretty sure you feel the same way.
我敢肯定你也是这么想的
So...
那么
what do you say?
你意下如何
Deputy Mayor.
副市长
Where have you been since last night?
你从昨晚到现在去哪儿了
I've been calling...
我一直打给你
What happened?
发生什么事了
It's Jason.
是杰森
Police found him in an alley last night...
昨晚警♥察♥在一个小巷里发现他
beaten to death.
被殴打致死
Oh, Gunnar...
加纳
I kicked him out.
我把他赶出去
I got rid of his gun.
扔掉了他的枪
He had no way to defend himself.
他没办法自卫
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Whose fault is it, then?
那是谁的错
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表