剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You win one, you lose ten.
赢得一件事 要付出十倍的代价
Yeah, it's a funny thing about daddy.
是的 爸爸真有趣
You know, he's always there when he needs ya.
他需要你的时候从来不客气
Do me a favor?
帮我个忙吧
Don't ask me to do one of these things again anytime soon.
近来别再让我♥干♥这类事了
Okay.
好吧
She was sitting there with her beehive hair
蜂窝头的她坐在那
And said, honey, that's a waste of good mascara
她说浪费好睫毛膏
She handed me a pink kleenex
她递给我粉色纸巾
And I'll never forget what she said next
她的话我永生难忘
Boys and buses got a lot in common
男孩公车十分相似
They both pick up speed
当你想要阻止他们
When you try to stop 'em
他们都会加快速度
You could waste your breath
你能白白浪费口舌
You could scream and cuss 'em
也能叫喊诅咒他们
But there's no use chasing after
但追逐无用
Boys and buses
男孩和公车
Don't worry. We can fix that.
别担心 我们能修复
Thank god for auto-tune.
幸亏有自动调音
She said some leave with a guitar case
她说带吉他盒离开
Heartbreaker.
男人杀手
Moneymaker.
赚钱机器
Maybe I oughta marry her then.
可能我以后会娶她
Take the money and run.
拿上钱就走人吧
But the cost is lost once the ticket's bought
一旦买♥♥票就再买♥♥收回
And you can't catch but don't wanna be caught
你抓不住也别想被抓
Good grief.
真棘手啊
Mom, are you gonna be back for Halloween?
妈妈 你万圣节会回来吗
Well, honey, I honestly don't know,
宝贝 我真不知道
But I am really gonna try.
我一定尽量赶回来
Why don't you just take us on tour with you?
你为什么不带我们一起去巡演
We can sing backup.
我们可以伴唱
It's a long, long road to independence
独♥立♥之路 如此漫长
All right, y'all are hired.
好吧 你们都被雇用了
You're coming with me just as soon as you graduate...
等你们大学毕业
From college.
就能和我一起了
You'll take it when you leave
你走后 带走了一切
Hey, it's Juliette Barnes. Turn it up.
是茱莉亚·巴尼斯 大声点儿
I don't need your sympathy
我不需要你的同情
I might stay up drunk on wine
我会夜夜买♥♥醉
Hurting like hell, ugly crying
狠狠的受伤 痛快的哭一场
Black mascara tears
黑色的睫毛膏上挂着眼泪
I--
我
Mom! No!
妈妈 别
Why?
为什么
Mama's got a headache.
妈妈头疼
Love can be a tragedy
爱是悲剧
When you do what you did to me
当你故技重施
All I'm seeing now is red
我眼前一片红
I need to repent
我要忏悔
Don't do that. You're beautiful.
别这么做 你很美
And if you ever get a face-lift, I'm gonna leave you.
如果你去做拉皮 我就不要你了
I was just kidding.
开个玩笑
You okay? What's wrong?
你还好吗 怎么了
Oh, everything.
一切都糟透了
The record's a stiff.
专辑销量平淡
the tour is not selling,
巡回演出也不热卖♥♥
So they want me to... open
所以他们想让我
for Juliette Barnes.
与茱莉亚·巴尼斯合作
Who does?
谁想这么做
The label.
唱片公♥司♥
Marshall Evans.
马歇尔·埃文斯
They want you to open for her? You sure about that?
他们让你和她合作 你确定
Yeah. "Co-headline" is what they're calling it.
是 他们称之为"协同造势"
Well, now let's think about this. I mean...
让我们好好想想
Is it really such a terrible idea?
这真是个馊主意吗
Yeah, Teddy, it's a terrible idea.
是的 泰迪 是个馊主意
It means I'm gonna have to lie
这意味着我必须说谎
and pretend that I like her music.
假装喜欢她的音乐
You've lied for a lot worse than her.
你假装喜欢过很多还不如她的
That's not the reason.
这不是理由
The only way not to lose money on this
不赔钱的唯一办法
is I gotta give up my tour to jump on her tour.
就是我放弃巡演并加入她的巡演
If I don't do that,
如果我不那么做
they're gonna stop promoting my record.
他们就会停止宣传我的唱片
And I gotta make that decision by Monday.
而我必须周一以前作出决定
You know you don't have to put yourself through this.
你不必将自己陷入如此境地
You could walk away and quit right now.
你可以立马拍屁♥股♥走人
Not if we wanna keep living in this house, I can't.
除非我们不想住在这房♥子里了
Oh, Rayna...
蕾娜
Look, I know I've let you down, okay?
我知道我让你失望了
And--and--and I'm sorry as hell about that, but...
然后 然后我非常非常抱歉
I'm not the first guy to go bust.
可我不是第一个破产的人
And I'm working on some deals right now
我现在也做些买♥♥卖♥♥
That are gonna put us in better shape.
能让咱们好过一点
But, you know, in the meantime,
不过 同时
you could borrow money from your dad.
你还能向你♥爸♥爸借点钱
You could do whatever you want.
你可以想做什么就做什么
I'm not gonna use my daddy's money.
我不会用我爸的钱的
You know that.
这你清楚
I'd rather wait tables than do that.
我宁愿去端盘子
That's interesting logic.
这逻辑有意思
I've worked very hard not to be my sister,
我一直努力工作就是为了不像我姐姐
who is practically my daddy's handmaiden.
那样被我爸呼来喝去地生活
Your sister is gonna take over the damn family business.
你姐姐都快接管整个家族企业了
When he dies, she's gonna be
他死以后 她就会成为
the most powerful woman in the state.
全州最有权的女人
Hardly running errands for him. That's not the point.
可不仅仅是替他跑跑腿 这不是重点
You know what the point is?
你知道重点是什么
She's never gonna have to worry for one second
她再也不会为付一个账单
about paying a bill. Now, look, I get it.
而犹豫一秒 现在我懂了
He was a lousy father, a son of a bitch.
他曾是个不称职的父亲 混♥蛋♥
He still is.
现在还是
Mine was a drunk.
我爸是个酒鬼
But it doesn't change the color of his money.
可这并不改变他钱的颜色
You don't know him, Teddy.
你不了解他 泰迪
You think you do, but you don't.
你以为你了解 可你不
O-okay, okay. You're right. Maybe I don't.
好 好吧 你是对的 也许我不懂
I just hate to see you being put through this, that's all.
我只是不愿看你为难 就这样
Well, me, too,
我 也是
But this is what it is, so...
可现实就是这样 所以
We're just gonna have to figure out something else.
我们得想想别的办法
Randy, I'm so happy you're here.
兰迪 你在这儿我太开心了
I'm sorry to barge in.
很抱歉打扰了
You were right. We should cut something dead commercial.
你说的对 我们应该减少不必要的宣传投入
I love our record. I love our record so much,
我爱咱们的专辑 非常爱
but I think we should cut
可我觉得我们拿出
one of those three songs you were talking about
你之前说过的三首歌♥里的一首
and release it as a bonus track.
作为附赠歌♥曲发♥售♥
They've already been recorded.
他们已经在录制了
Shoot. They have? Yeah.
该死 他们已经在录了吗 是的
All three of 'em? Good songs don't sit.
三首都录了 好歌♥不等人
Can we find another one?
我们能再找一首吗
It took me a year sifting through hundreds
我花了一年时间从上百首里筛选
to find those three. I can't just... Ugh!
出了这三首 我不能
snap my fingers and find a song that'll chart.
打打响指就再找一首合适的
You know that.
你懂的
We're really in a fix here, hon.
我们真的身处困境 亲爱的
I know.
我知道
Listen, I would love to help you, but, um...
我很乐意帮你 只是
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表