剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Hi.
你好
Sorry for not getting back to you.
没有回复你真对不起
Work's busy. Yeah. No problem.
工作很忙 没事
Just wanted to get you some of my new material.
只是想给你送一下我的新材料
I still owe songs against my publishing deal, right?
不符合发表协议的歌♥ 所有权还是我的
I got one on here would be perfect for Eric Church.
我这有一首非常适合艾里克教堂
Avery, your value to us as a songwriter
艾弗里 你这个写歌♥人的价值
was in you being a performer attached to a label.
就在于你是某唱片公♥司♥公♥司♥旗下的表演者
I know. I know,
我知道 我知道
But there's more to me than just being a performer.
但对我来说仅仅做一个表演者是不够的
Burning your masters?
还烧了母片
When Jeannie found out about what you did,
简妮知道了你干的好事
I almost got fired.
差点把我开除了
And I'm truly sorry that I put you in that position,
真的很抱歉害你卷进那件事
but I-I did what I had to do.
可我也是不得已
You're in breach of contract with South Circle Publishing.
你违反了跟南部圈发行公♥司♥的合约
Look, you're crazy talented, and I believed in you.
你非常有才华 我曾相信你能成功
But you gotta find a new record deal
你现在要么就去签新合约
or pay back the advance.
要么就把预付金还上
I can't do that. I mean, I got nothing.
我没法这样做 我是说 我一无所有
Well, she's not gonna write you off as a loss,
她肯定不会亏着放你走
so you gotta do something.
所以你得想个办法
I am powerful.
我有力量
I am confident.
我有自信
I am centered. Good, Jolene.
我很专注 很好 乔琳
Juliette.
茱莉亚
I'm zen.
我在禅修
I am positive.
我积极向上
I'm really pissed off!
我要气疯了
You gotta stop doing that.
你不能再这样下去了
I--how can I when I know Rayna's big face
蕾娜的大脸还盯着我呢
is staring at me?
我怎么能不这样
It should be my face up there.
那里该挂着的是我的脸
My single's coming out, not hers.
是我要出单曲 不是她
This is therapy. Can we please focus inward?
我们在做心理辅♥导♥呢 能专心点吗
An ad campaign plastering my face all over the world--
到处都有印着我脸的广♥告♥
That could make the difference between my album
这能决定我的专辑销量
skyrocketing or crashing.
是一飞冲天还是直落谷底
Honey, you sell millions of records.
亲爱的 你都卖♥♥了几百万张唱片了
You're not gonna crash.
不会直落谷底的
If I wanna stay in this position,
要是我想保持现在的地位
then I need to keep selling albums.
就要继续卖♥♥下去
If I just had a big name sponsor behind me,
要是有个声名显赫的赞助人
it would help turn this record platinum.
这张专辑冲白金就没问题了
Come on. You're a businessman.
来吧 你是个商人
Or you were before you blew it all on cocaine,
或者说你当过商人只是后来吸粉把生意吸没了
but you understand what I'm talking about.
但你懂我的意思吧
You're supposed to accept the things you can't change.
你应当接受那些自己无法改变的事实
This one...
而这件事
You absolutely can.
你可以改变
Now that is the kind of attitude I need around here.
这才是我需要的正能量
You get an offer a month ago and you didn't tell me about it?
你一个月前就收到了签约邀请却没告诉我
You didn't even say you auditioned?
你甚至没说过你去试唱了
I did not audition.
我不是去试唱
I only sang to cover for the fact that you weren't there.
我去唱歌♥只是为了掩饰你没有出现的事实
The reason I have not said anything to you
我没跟你说这件事是因为
is because I've been trying to convince them
我一直在尝试说服他们
that we are better together than I am as a solo act.
我们两个人一起 比我独自上台效果好
Everybody in this town is trying to get a contract,
这里的每个人都拼命想签张合约
myself included.
我自己也是
And you're--you're looking for reasons not to sign one?
可你...你却找借口不去签吗
I'm looking for ways to include you,
我是在找方法让你加入
which is the way it should be.
因为就应该这样
Oh, yeah. 'cause not talking to me for a month about it--
是啊 一个月都不跟我说这件事
that's really inclusive, Scarlett.
我真觉得自己加入了 斯嘉丽
We love your music.
我们爱死你的歌♥了
All right. It's great to meet y'all. Thank you.
好啦 很高兴见到你们 谢谢
Okay. Let's go get some dinner.
好了 咱们去吃晚饭吧
Can't we just eat catering backstage?
我们就吃后台的那些不行吗
No, we're gonna go eat some good Chinese food
不行 我们要去纽约市区里
in new york city.
吃好吃的中国菜
Oh, she just wants to be back
她只想在茱莉亚·巴尼斯校音前
before Juliette Barnes' sound check.
赶回去而已
And mom's. It's good experience for when I start touring.
还有妈妈的 这会为我巡演积累经验
Say what?
你说什么
I wanna sing.
我想唱歌♥
Professionally.
当职业歌♥手
Since when?
从什么时候起
Since, like... now.
从...现在起
She wants to be a celebrity.
她想当明星
Well, I didn't say that.
我没这么说
Let's go. Come on, Sue.
走吧 来 苏
Deacon!
迪康
Hey. Look who's here.
嗨 看看谁来了
I didn't know Deacon had a dog. Oh, that's Sue.
我都不知道迪康养狗了 那是苏
Uh, me, neither.
我也不知道
Is that the niece you were telling me about?
这是你说过的那个侄女吗
Nope.
不是
Hi! Hey, how y'all doing?
你好 最近怎么样
Oh, my goodness. This is Sue.
我的天哪 这是苏
Hi. I'm Rayna.
你好 我是蕾娜
Oh, I'm sorry. This is Stacey. Stacey.
抱歉 这是史黛西 我是史黛西
Nice to meet you. This is Tandy.
很高兴认识你 这是坦蒂
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Y'all working together? No, no. She's, um, uh...
你们是同事吗 不不 她是...
I'm his girlfriend. Girlfriend. She's my girlfriend.
我是他女朋友 女朋友 是我女朋友
That's nice. Yep.
真好 是啊
Well, we are gonna go get some Chinese food.
我们要去吃中餐了
Y'all take care. See you.
好好保重 再见
It's adorable, that doggy. Bye.
那只小狗真可爱 再见
You, too. Nice to meet you.
你也是 很高兴见到你
Girlfriend? Yep.
女朋友 是啊
Hello?
有人吗
Hey. Hey.
晚上好 晚上好
Let me get that for you.
我帮你拿
Now remember, nobody can know you were here, okay?
听好 别让任何人知道你来过这里 好吗
Oh, come on, Teddy.
得了吧 泰迪
You know I'm a master at keeping secrets.
你知道我很擅长保守秘密的
Nice house.
房♥子不错
So you're saying I can't pursue a career in music?
你的意思是我不能从事音乐方面的工作
I-I just don't want you to do it now, honey.
我只是不希望你现在开始 宝贝
Right now you should be doing a lot of different things,
现在你该尝试一下不同的事物
figuring out what makes you happy.
看看什么让你开心
But I already know that singing makes me happy.
但我已经知道唱歌♥让我开心了
Great. So keep on singing.
很好 那就继续唱吧
But not professionally.
但别当职业歌♥手
Honey, as soon as you go professional,
亲爱的 你一走上职业道路
people are gonna start trying to turn you into something.
人们就会开始试图改变你
I don't want you turning into anything.
我不想你被改变
Now is a time for you to study and enjoy your childhood.
现在是你好好学习 享受童年的时候
But I'm not a child. She's a tween.
但我不是儿童了 她是青少年了
I'm 13, stupid.
我13岁了 笨蛋
If you don't want me to become, like, a famous musician,
如果你不想让我当一个著名的音乐人
then why'd you give me this guitar?
那为什么还要给我这把吉他
That is a very special guitar. You take good care of it.
这把吉他很特别 你要好好保管
I gave you that guitar so you could write songs on it
我给你这把吉他 是为了让你用它写歌♥
and work out your feelings.
抒发自己的感情
Well, you didn't get me anything and I have feelings, too.
你没给过我什么 可我也有感情啊
Seriously? Now come on, y'all...
不是吧 别闹了你们
We both wanna be performers, mom.
我们都想进演艺圈 妈妈
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表