剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Come here.
让我抱一下
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, San Diego!
谢谢圣地亚哥
Come on, Rayna!
再来一首 蕾娜
Um, this next song we're gonna do
接下来我要唱的
is a--is a new one,
是一首新歌♥
And I would like for you to give a warm welcome
我希望大家先把掌声献给
to the man who's been helping me write some of this new material.
帮我完成这首新歌♥的人
He's here up on stage with me tonight,
他今晚也和我一样站在这个舞台上
but he is a legend in his own right.
而他自己就是一个传奇
Please welcome Mr. Liam McGuinnis.
掌声欢迎利亚姆·麦克金尼斯
Wish that I didn't have to see
希望自己不会
A confidant as an enemy
把知己视为敌人
Counting lies and the lines you cross
细数你的谎言 你的过火
Helplessly I can only watch
只能眼睁睁看着这一切发生
Dodging words as they ricochet
躲开那扑面而来的伤害
Honesty that'll never pay
诚实的人永远白费
Your convictions I believe
我心中你的罪行
Like an apparition haunting me
缠绕我心头像魂灵
Now the truth is a ball and chain
真♥相♥如同沉重的枷锁
Holdi my conscience to the flame
让我的良心备受炙烤
Covered up but still I know
真♥相♥已被掩盖 但我仍知晓
The secret of the life you're guilty of
你那罪恶的秘密
The smoking gun is what I've found
我发现了真♥相♥
The dirt I have on you is the ground
你在我手中的把柄 是大地
Oh, I'm buried under
埋葬我的大地
Yeah, I'm buried under
埋葬我的大地
Oh, I'm buried under
埋葬我的大地
Which one?
哪一件
Well, they both look nice.
两件都好看
Nice is not good enough for Mrs. Mayor.
市长夫人可不能穿仅仅是"好看"的衣服
I can't believe tomorrow's the day.
真不敢相信 就在明天
All your dreams within reach.
你所有的梦想都近在咫尺
All of our dreams.
是我们共同的梦想
Whatever happens, I love you.
不论结果如何 我都爱你
The latest poll numbers
最新的民众选票显示
suggest that tomorrow's mayoral race
明天的市长竞选
will be a photo finish.
将异常激烈
City officials are expecting a record turnout.
本市官员期待见证票数创新高的时刻
And speaking of records,
说道票数
Candidate Teddy Conrad's superstar wife Rayna Jaymes
候选人泰迪·康拉德的巨星夫人蕾娜·詹姆斯
broke one of her own by kicking off her new tour
也创造了新纪录 和乡村流行乐明星
with country pop star Juliette Barnes to a s--
茱莉亚·巴尼斯一起开始了新一轮巡演
Thank you, guys.
谢谢大家
Best fans in the world.
你们是全世界最棒的粉丝
Thank y'all so much for coming out tonight.
感谢你们每个人今晚能来到这里
The next song I'm gonna do...
接下来我要唱的一首歌♥
...is a song that I wanna dedicate
要献给
to somebody that I used to know.
一个我曾经很了解的人
Somebody who used to know me.
也是一个了解我的人
And I think you guys might know it.
你们应该知道这首歌♥
It's called "Love like mine."
歌♥名叫"像我一样爱你"
So you think that you're the one
你以为自己
Who's up in score
已经赢了我
Just 'cause you're the first one
因为你先于我
Walkin' out the door
走出那扇门
You'll take it when you leave
你走后 带走了一切
I don't need your sympathy
我不需要你的同情
I might stay up, drunk on wine
我会夜夜买♥♥醉
Hurting like hell, ugly crying
狠狠的受伤 痛快的哭一场
Black mascara tears
黑色的睫毛膏上挂着眼泪
I might lock my door, sleep with my phone
我会锁上房♥门 守着电♥话♥
Miss you bad for a month or so
狠狠想你一个月左右
But let me tell you something, my dear
但是让我告诉你 亲爱的
I'm gonna be just fine
我会好起来
But you're never gonna find another love like mine
但你永远不会找到像我一样爱你的人
Oh, no, no
不 不
So I think you think that...
我猜 你觉得
She's good.
她唱得不错
You're better.
但你更好
You're a good manager, Buck.
你真是个一流经纪人 巴奇
Tonight's a big victory for you.
今晚你大获全胜
Maybe tomorrow will be a big victory for your husband.
明天可能就是你丈夫大获全胜的日子
Hey, you know that ticket?
预留的那张机票
Yeah? I gotta go home.
怎么 我要回家
You got it.
没问题
Hurting like hell, ugly crying
狠狠的受伤 痛快的哭一场
Black mascara tears
黑色的睫毛膏上挂着眼泪
You know, they have housekeeping for that.
有客房♥服务来收拾
They pay 'em money, and they clean our rooms.
他们拿着工资就是干这个的
I can't help it.
习惯了
I'm so sorry I went and got you fired from the band.
很抱歉 因为我你被乐队炒了
Sweetie, you did not get me fired from this band.
亲爱的 不是你害我被乐队炒
You just gave me a good reason to leave.
而是你给了我离开的好理由
Anyway, I'm the one who's sorry--about Cy.
无论怎样 赛的事 该道歉的是我
Unfortunately in this business,
不幸的是在这个行当
Guys like him are an occupational hazard.
他那样的人简直成了职业风险
Funny thing is, I used to think he was a jerk
有意思的是 我以前觉得他是混♥蛋♥
'cause he was a drunk.
因为他酗酒
There goes that theory.
看来这规律也未必靠谱
You handled yourself pretty good.
这件事你应付得很好
Dropped his stupid ass.
我狠狠给了他一脚
You knew him before he was famous.
他成名之前你们就认识
Did he always have such bad manners?
他那时也这么猥琐吗
Some guys just don't know
有些有才华的人就是不懂
how to be humble about their talent, you know?
如何保持低调
Everyone starts treating 'em like a god,
当所有的人视他们为神
And pretty soon they think
很快他们就会觉得
everyone's just there to serve them.
人人都得听他们的
You didn't come back last night.
你昨晚没回来
I was with Dominic.
我和多米尼克在一起
Talking about my contract.
谈合约的事
He said those clauses were standard.
他说那些是标准条款
Of course he'll say that.
他当然会那么说
Tell me you didn't buy a car.
别告诉我这车是你买♥♥的
How could I?
我怎么买♥♥得起
I haven't been paid a penny since hooking up with you.
自从跟你混 我一分钱都没拿到过
Avery, it doesn't happen that quickly.
艾弗里 钱来得没那么容易
It takes time.
急不得
I signed the contract.
合约我签了
This was my bonus.
这车是我的奖金
How very 1950s of him.
真是50年代的作派
Gives you a car instead of a 6-figure advance.
给你辆车 省了六位数的预付金
You shouldn't have talked to him without me.
你真不该独自跟他谈
My job is to represent you and to protect your interests.
我的工作就是代表你 维护你的利益
No, your job is to work for me,
错 你的工作是给我打工
And I want to work with Dominic.
而我要和多米尼克合作
So you can either get on board
所以你要是不愿合作
or get out of our way.
就别挡着道
You almost ready? Mmhmm.
准备好了吗 当然
Thought you said Deacon was gonna hitch a ride with us.
我记得你说迪康要搭我们的车
He was, but he made other plans.
是 但他又改主意了
Think he just wanted to be alone.
可能他想独自待一会
Did you have a good time with your brother?
和你哥哥的见面开心吗
Yeah.
开心
Where's your family?
你的家人呢
Uh, well, it was only ever my brother and my grandma.
家里只有我哥哥和奶奶
She's out in Fort Worth.
奶奶去了沃斯堡
He was here... serving time.
哥哥就在本市 的监狱里
Eight years for armed robbery.
持枪抢劫入狱8年
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表