剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Like a can that has "Bean dip" on the side.
就是个罐头 侧面写着"豆酱"
Calista Reeves.
卡莉斯塔·里弗斯
Pretty big deal.
可是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
Yeah. She's one of the most powerful label heads in the industry.
她是业内最具实力的唱片公♥司♥巨头之一
Maybe the most powerful.
也许就是最有实力的
Well, I have to do my next record with Edgehill.
但我下一张唱片必须给边山公♥司♥做
Well, she wants your next five records.
她要的可是你未来五张唱片
"Wrong song" got you back on her radar.
《挑错歌♥》引起了她的关注
She loves what you did with it.
她超爱你的演绎
We co-wrote it.
我们合写的
"Co-" means "Two."
"合"意味着"两个"
"Co-" actually means "With."
"合"其实是说"和"
Why's she on my plane?
她怎么在我飞机上
Oh, right. 'Cause she can't afford her own.
对了 因为她自己买♥♥不起飞机
I'm 3 feet away from you. I can hear you.
我离你就三英尺 我听得见
Can you?
是吗
That's interesting, 'cause when we're onstage,
有意思 咱俩在台上的时候
y'all act like I don't even exist.
你们一副我不存在的样子
Oh, believe me.
相信我
We're both painfully aware of your existence.
我们都痛苦地感受到你的存在
That is my bean dip!
那是我的豆酱
Guys, we are going back for a party.
各位 我们是要回去参加庆功会
Can we--look, just have some fun, for crying out loud.
你们就 享受当下吧 拜托了
I thought we were going back for Juliette's mom's court hearing.
不是回去参加茱莉亚她妈的庭审吗
Stop talking.
别说了
Hey. Have you seen this?
你看到这个没有
"The axe falls hard on guitarman Deacon claybourne."
《吉他手迪康·克莱伯恩被炒》
No. No, no, no, no. I know what I think about it.
不 不 我知道自己怎么想
I just wanna know what you think about it.
我只想知道你怎么想
No--yeah! The article!
不 对 就是那篇报导
You think so?
是吗
You think it's true when Cy says,
你难道相信赛说
"We tried to give him a chance. It just didn't pan out"?
"我们给过他机会 但是没成"
No! No, Carmen, that's what I'm saying. It didn't not pan out.
不 卡门 应该是我说 确实没成
I caught the guy mauling my niece.
因为我抓到他骚扰我侄女
I said "No comment"
我说"无可奉告"
because I want her to have her own privacy.
是因为我想保护她的隐私
She deserves some privacy.
她应该受到保护
I don't want to drag her into it.
我不想把她牵扯进来
Hold on. Listen to me.
等等 听我说
"Letting someone go is always hard,
"让他离开乐队 很让人难过
but watching him fall off the wagon, that's even harder."
但更难过的是眼睁睁看着他酒瘾复发"
You believe that? You think that's true? No!
你信吗 你觉得是真的吗 不是
I haven't had a drink in 12 damn years!
我他妈已经12年没喝过酒了
4,420 days, to be specific, if you gotta know.
我告诉你 确切地说是4420天
Damn it!
该死的
You're home! You're home!
你回来啦 回家啦
Hi, my girls! Oh!
宝贝们 好啊
How do I have three shin guards and only one cleat? Oh, no.
我怎么会有三个护胫和一只钉鞋呢 不是吧
I lost a tooth while you were gone.
你走的时候我掉了一颗牙
Lost a tooth and a cleat?
你们掉了一颗牙 和一只钉鞋
What is the world coming to when I leave town?
我走了之后世界成什么样了啊
Good morning.
早啊
This came for you. Hey, kiddo.
有人寄给你的 宝贝们
Hey, go get dressed for school. Hustle up.
换衣服去上学 快点
All right, breakfast in five.
好了 五分钟后吃早饭
I have slaved over this stove.
我可忙活了一早上呢
Oh, my lord. What is this?
天呐 这是什么
You know, you didn't have to sleep in the guest room last night.
你昨晚不必在客房♥睡的
It was so late. I didn't wanna wake you up.
太晚了 我不想吵醒你
Right. "Hope we get some time to talk.
好吧 "希望能找时间谈谈
For starters, you need your own plane."
首先 你需要一架飞机"
Yes, I do need my own plane.
确实 我该有自己的飞机
Should I be jealous?
是情敌送来的么
I don't think so.
不是啦
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Calista Reeves. Countless records.
卡莉斯塔·里弗斯 无尽唱片公♥司♥
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
What's going on?
现在是什么情况
Well, clearly, she means business.
她显然是要谈生意上的事
No, I'm talking about us.
不 我是说我们
I mean...
我是说
We're putting on a good face for the girls.
我们为孩子们装出和睦的样子
We're sleeping in separate bedrooms.
但我们分房♥睡
You and I haven't made love in months.
已经好几个月没做过爱
I mean, are--are we trying to fix things between us or not?
我们 到底要不要重归于好
You know, I think we took this time apart to get some clarity.
分开这段时间本来是为了想清楚
And...I don't have the answers yet.
但 我还没想好答案
Would you stop pacing, please? You're making me dizzy.
别走来走去行吗 都被你搞晕了
Can you just explain this plea deal to me one more time?
能再跟我解释一下这个认罪协议吗
It's simple, Jolene.
很简单 乔琳
You plead guilty today,
今天你认罪
and as long as you complete rehab,
然后完成戒毒治疗
the charges will be dropped...
指控就会撤销
And you won't have to set foot in this courtroom again.
以后再不用上法庭了
That'd be a relief.
这样就好
Deacon.
迪康
Hey, you good?
可以进了吧
Hey. Thank you so much.
非常感谢
This is Deacon. He's gonna be speaking on my behalf. Deacon.
这位是迪康 他会替我申辩 迪康
Listen, about that. I just had this article written about me.
这个 刚出了一篇关于我的报导
I... I'm just not sure
我 我不确定
how good it's gonna be, me talking for you.
我来发言能有多大作用
Are you talking about that "Tremolo" Thing? Yeah.
你是说《震音》那篇报导吗 是
What was that? That's crap.
什么呀 一派胡言
I know what "Not sober" looks like, okay?
我很清楚"不清醒"是什么样
I grew up with it. That's not you.
我从小看到大 不是你这样子
Well, I appreciate that. I just...
谢谢你这么说 我只是
I still think it might be better if you talk today.
我还是觉得今天由你来说比较好
No. No.
不 不要
I got her a great lawyer.
我给她请了位好律师
You're practically her sponsor.
你可以算得是她的担♥保♥人
Why would I do the talkin'?
为什么让我来说
Well, you're the person most affected
你是受你妈毒瘾
by your mother's addiction.
影响最大的人
It would mean a lot more coming from you.
由你来说意义重大
That sucked.
太逊了
Hey. Or maybe you just did.
你确实太逊了
Hey, hey, hey, hey. You...
别说了 你...
need to stop being so hard on yourself.
别对自己这么严格
And you need to go do your homework.
你快去做家庭作业
All right?
好吗
You have a beautiful home.
你家真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Rayna, thank you so much for seeing me.
蕾娜 真是谢谢你能见我一面
Oh, yeah. My pleasure.
是我的荣幸
You just can't be afraid of the ball.
遇球不能怕
Such a sweet family. Aw, thanks.
真是幸福的一家 谢谢
Poor Maddie does get her athletic ability from me.
可怜的麦迪遗传了我这个运动白♥痴♥
Ohh, so sad.
太可怜了
Oh, well, you have other talents.
但你有其他天赋
Thank you.
谢谢
And I appreciate you coming over to the house today
还有谢谢你今天到我家里来
so I could have a little more time with my girls.
我就可以和女儿多相处一会儿了
You only have 24 hours at home. I mean, I do the same thing.
你只能在家待一天 要是我也会这么安排
I'm a mom, too.
我也是个母亲
And the breadwinner. I get it.
而且负责养家糊口 我懂你
I appreciate that.
万分感谢
I can't tell you how many years I felt like I was
已经数不清有多少年
hitting my head against a wall with Edgehill,
我试图让边山公♥司♥理解我
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表