剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Teddy's not home yet.
泰迪还没回来
Well, that's fine.
没关系
I don't have much left to say to him.
反正该说的都跟他说了
If I did, he wouldn't listen to me.
就算说 他也不会听
He would, however, listen to you.
不过 他会听你的
About what?
什么事
I want you to change his mind about the stadium site.
我想让你劝他改变棒球场的位置
'cause I remember you being quite creative
我记得你在坎伯兰项目的
with accounting on that Cumberland deal.
财务方面出力不少
So seems to me you could come up with something
所以似乎你可以想出办法
to make him see things my way.
让他同意我的想法
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
But you do think you're the only person in town
你确实认为 镇上只有你一人
with friends at the tabloids.
有朋友在小报
Excuse me?
你什么意思
How do you think Teddy'd feel if he knew it was you
如果泰迪知道是你
who leaked all those lies about Rayna
四处散播蕾娜的谣言
and his divorce to the press?
还爆料他们离婚的事 他会怎么想
I can't imagine he'd take too kindly to it.
我想他不会轻易原谅你的
I don't know what you're suggestin'.
我不明白你什么意思
I'm suggesting that you cooperate.
我的意思是让你配合
Thank you, Brooklyn!
谢谢 布鲁克林
You guys are awesome.
你们太棒了
Thank you, everybody.
谢谢大家
My next song is my brand-new single.
下一首歌♥是我的全新单曲
I'm really excited to perform in here tonight
今晚能在这里唱给大家 我很激动
and--and for it to be on my new album,
这首歌♥会收录到我的新专辑里
which you guys are all gonna go online
你们今晚都会
and pre-order tonight, right?
网上预订这张专辑的 对不对
Okay. No, but the, uh,
好吧 那个
the best part about singin' this song tonight for y'all
今晚为你们唱这首歌♥ 最棒之处在于
is, uh, I get to share it with somebody
我要把这首歌♥跟一个人分享
who means a lot to me,
这个人对我来说很重要
And who has been
这个人最近
an amazing influence in my life recently.
对我的生活产生了很积极的影响
Um, and that's my mama.
那就是我妈妈
There she is.
她就在这儿
Thank you for being here tonight, mama.
谢谢你今晚能过来 妈妈
This is for you.
这首歌♥是献给你的
It must have hit me
它击中我心
You need to sign this.
你得签了这个
No.
不
You were wrong.
你说错了
I wasn't mad because you got an opportunity that I wanted.
我不是因为你得到了我梦寐以求的机会而生气
I was mad because you didn't have enough respect
我生气 是因为你不够尊重
for what was between us to tell me about it.
我们之间长久的感情 竟然瞒着我
Look, I get it.
我懂的
Avery's a jealous son of a bitch.
艾弗里是个嫉妒心很重的混♥蛋♥
He couldn't handle your success.
他无法接受你的成功
But I need you to know that I am not that guy.
但我要你知道 我不是那种人
I'm the guy who's proud of you
我为你骄傲
and excited for you.
为你开心
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Sure that if I watch you waitin' tables at the Bluebird
如果我一直看着你在蓝鸟咖啡馆当服务员
instead of doin' what you're meant to be doin',
而不是去做你真正擅长的事
I'll never forgive myself.
我永远都不会原谅自己
I'm sure that I love you.
我很确定我爱你
Sign the damn contract, please.
快签约吧 求你了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey, how are you?
你还好吗
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Those girls of yours...
你家那两个女儿
I know.
我知道
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
What am I gonna do?
我能怎么做
They'll be fine. They got you.
她们会好好的 有你照顾她们
I really like Stacey.
我真的很喜欢史黛西
I'm happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, I've been thinking.
其实 我一直在想
Yeah? About what?
是吗 想什么
Lamar.
莱玛
I told you, don't worry about him.
我跟你说过 别担心他
No, I'm not. It's just...
不 我没有 只是
maybe we should spend a little more time
或许我们该再花点时间
considering his stadium site.
考虑棒球场选址问题
There is a lot more room for expansion there.
选他的地皮 扩展空间很大
No.
不
Last thing I need is to be tethered to that man.
我不希望和那个人有往来
Well, he is the most influential power broker in town.
他是镇上最有影响力的政♥治♥掮客
I wanna see you in the governor's mansion.
我想见到你入主州府
And like him or not,
不管你喜不喜欢
Lamar can help you make that happen.
莱玛都能帮你坐上州长之位
So where to?
你要去哪儿
Downtown. Got a bus to catch.
市中心 我得去赶一班车
Where you headed?
你打算去哪儿
New York. Joining up with a tour.
纽约 去参加巡演
Oh, you're a musician?
你是音乐家吗
Roadie.
巡回乐队管♥理♥员♥
Why is that so important to you?
为什么那对你如此重要
Because it means success.
因为那意味着成功
And you know what success means?
你知道成功意味着什么吗
Love?
爱
Thank you for helping me with my meeting and with my mom.
赞助商会议还有我妈的事 谢谢你帮忙
Seems like there's nothing you can't do.
你似乎无所不能
Well, I wouldn't say that.
我可不会这么自大
No, I can't.
不 我不能
You can unless you don't want to.
你可以的 除非你不想
I think it's a little more complicated than that.
我觉得这事没这么简单
You know what I like about you?
你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗
You see me for who I really am.
你眼中的我是真正的我
Who I wanna be.
是我想成为的那个人
Juliette, look Look, you told me
茱莉亚 听着 你说过
sometimes we spend so much time
有时候我们费了那么多时间
trying to keep out the bad
想要避免做错事
that we end up missing out on the good.
结果却错过了很多好事
What time is it?
现在几点了
Oh, it's late.
很晚了
How was the show?
演出怎么样
It was good.
很精彩
I'm sure Rayna and Juliette brought the house down.
我相信蕾娜和茱莉亚一定震翻了全场
Yes, they did.
是 是这样
And how were you?
你怎么样
I was amazing.
我棒极了
I've been thinkin'...
我一直在想
Oh, yeah? About what?
是吗 想什么
I've been on the road a long time, you know?
我做过很长时间的巡演
I just...
我...
Been everywhere.
去过很多地方
Met a lot of interesting people.
结识过很多有趣的人
Think I had a good run.
我觉得我曾享受过成功
"Had"?
曾经
Yeah.
是啊
There's a lot of things a musician like me
像我这样的音乐家
can do in nashville, you know?
在纳什维尔有很多事可做
Off the road.
不再巡演
No, Deacon.
不 迪康
You don't have to do this for me.
你不必为我这么做
I know.
我知道
Maybe I'm just tired of the whole circus.
或许我只是厌倦了巡演
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表