剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Walkin' the line
在边缘信步
Killin' time between my sins
在罪恶之中消磨时光
Oh, why do I come here
我为何重回此地
The ending's still the same
结局还一如从前
I'm bringin' back old tears
眼角又泛起了旧时泪光
I act like I don't know
我假装一无所知
Where this road will go
这条路通向何方
Pour me something stronger
赐我坚强
Pour me something straight
予我直言
All these crooked voices
让这些流言蜚语
Make them go away
不再困扰我身边
I can barely stand up
我无法站起
I can hardly breathe
我难以呼吸
Pour me something stronger than me
赐我一个更坚强的自己
Pour me something stronger than me
赐我一个更坚强的自己
Sunrise hurts as much as you
日出如你一样伤透我心
You both come up when I don't want you to
你们总是在不合适的时候出现
Oh, I can still hear you say
你的话语如今依然回荡在我耳际
That you and I will both be better off this way
你说 这样对我们都好
These things that I run to
我所追求的一切
What I put my heart through
我所付出的心血
Pour me something stronger
赐我坚强
Pour me something straight
予我直言
你在哪儿
加纳
All these crooked voices
让这些流言蜚语
Make them go away
不再困扰我身边
I can barely stand up
我无法站起
I can hardly breathe
我难以呼吸
Pour me something stronger than me
赐我一个更坚强的自己
I'm--I'm sorry I ruined your party, baby.
抱歉我毁了你的派对 亲爱的
No. Deacon loved it.
没有 迪康很喜欢
Not Deacon's party.
我不是说迪康的派对
When you-- when you turned 9.
是你9岁时的派对
Pour me something stronger than me
赐我一个坚强的自己
Pour me something stronger
赐我坚强
Pour me something dark
予我黑暗
Pour it up so high
让我沉醉其中
till I can't feel my heart
直到麻木情感
I can barely stand up
我无法站起
I can hardly breathe
我难以呼吸
Pour me something stronger than me
赐我一个更坚强的自己
Pour me something stronger than me
赐我一个更坚强的自己
How is she?
她怎么样了
She is sleeping it off.
她睡着了
Yeah, since I'm here, you wanna talk?
既然我已经来了 你想聊聊吗
How you doing?
你还好吗
Fine.
还行
Why was it so important for you to throw this party?
举办这场派对 为何对你如此重要
You wanna tell me about your 9th birthday?
愿意告诉我你九岁生日的事吗
Well, she obviously already told you about it.
好吧 她显然已经跟你讲了
I didn't get your side of it.
但我没有听到你的版本
I had never had one before.
那之前我从没过过生日
She rented out the party room at Dewey's Ice Cream Parlor.
那年她租了杜伊冰淇淋店的聚会室
And three days before, she...
可生日前三天 她
walked in high as a kite.
飘飘欲仙地走进来
said we had to cancel it because we couldn't afford it.
说没有钱了 要取消聚会
She'd spent all the money.
她把钱都花光了
She wasn't even sorry.
甚至不觉得对不起我
And you left.
你就走了
I didn't wanna be around her.
我不想和她待在一起
I, uh...
我
I came home a few hours later.
几小时后我回到家
And she'd passed out
她已经晕过去了
with a cigarette in her hand.
手里拿着一根烟
It was still lit.
烟还没灭
There was... a little flickering patch of carpet
在燃着的烟灰掉下来的地方
where the embers were dropping.
一小快地毯已经烧起来了
I thought about leaving again.
我想过再次离开
What did you do?
你怎么做的
I put it out.
我把它扑灭了
But, the truth is...
但其实
I wanted her to die.
我曾希望她死去
You really think you can help us?
你真觉得能帮助我们吗
I do.
是的
How was your birthday?
你的生日过得怎么样
Wasn't too bad.
还不错
Good.
很好
I wish you'd told me about the divorce.
要是你能告诉我离婚的事就好了
I am really sorry that I didn't tell you.
没告诉你我很抱歉
My life kinda blew up that night in Chicago.
在芝加哥那晚我的生活算是毁了
And I never wanted to drag you into all this.
我从没想过把你牵扯进来
How are you doing?
你自己怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
Looking at a world full of question marks,
我周围的世界充满了问号♥
trying to take care of everybody.
试图照顾好每一个人
Figure out where I stand in the middle of it all.
想在混乱的局面中找到立足之处
It sure made for a pretty song.
至少让你写了一首好歌♥
I wanna do right by you.
我想在你身边找回自我
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, hip-hop.
嘻哈小子
Something wrong with the guitar?
吉他有问题吗
Nah, man. It sounds great.
不兄弟 吉他很好
Just... you know, impulse buy.
只是 我一时冲动买♥♥的
Yeah, no problem. Well, you wanna return it?
没事 你想退货吗
Yeah, but give me a second. I wanna look around.
是 不过稍等 我还想再看看
See if something else feels right. Yeah.
看看有没有其他合心的 好
All right, go on.
可以 看吧
So I laid my body down to feel
所以我躺下来感受
There's more?
还有东西
Juliette asked me to drop off your birthday present.
茱莉亚叫我把你的生日礼物送过来
Look, I know you had a lot to do with last night.
我知道你昨晚肯定很忙
Oh, hell, you probably did all of it,
应该都是你一手准备的
So... thank you.
所以 谢谢你
So you had a good time?
那你玩儿得开心吗
I did have a good time, yeah.
玩儿得很开心
Don't tell her, though, okay?
但别告诉她好吗
I don't want this to become annual.
我可不想每年来一次
You got it.
明白
"Happy birthday.
"生日快乐
You of all people deserve some unconditional love.
你最值得无条件的爱
P.S. He's welcome on the road."
以及 他一路上都很乖"
Who's welcome on the--
谁一路上...
Come here, buddy.
过来 宝贝
A dog?
一只狗
Here.
这儿
I don't want a dog, Emily.
我不需要狗 艾米丽
She said you'd say that. She also said to tell you
她就知道你会这么说 她还叫我转告你
to shut up and take the dog.
闭上嘴巴 乖乖接受
Hey, what am I supposed to do with this?
我该把它怎么办啊
Love him, I think.
爱它吧
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
Hey, there he is. Come on in, Cole.
你来了 进来吧 科尔
Please have a seat.
请坐
I was beginning to think you were gonna stand me up.
我还以为你要放我鸽子了
Well, the thought did cross my mind.
我的确这么想过
I have to say, uh, sorry to hear about you and Rayna.
我只能说 对你和蕾娜的事很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope that's not the reason you asked me in today.
希望这不是你今天叫我来的原因
No, no, no. It's not.
不不不 不是这个
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表