剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
but-- I thought you're supposed to be back in Texas.
但我以为你会回德州去
I mean, I got your parole officer calling me.
我接到了你假释官的电♥话♥
What'd you tell him?
你跟他说什么了
Nothin'. And I don't know why.
什么也没说 我也不知道为什么
Last time I saw you,
上一次见到你的时候
you stole my Gibson and bartered it for--
你偷了我的吉普森用它换了...
for a gun, which you better not have on you.
一把枪 你还是别把抢带在身上比较好
You got your guitar back, right?
你拿回吉他了不是吗
Yeah, and w-what about finishing your time, huh?
那你剩下的监禁时间怎么办
I can't stay in Austin. I can't stay in some halfway house!
我不想待在奥斯丁 我不想去教习所
Too many people I got bad blood with.
我与太多的人反♥目♥成仇了
That's why I got the gun. That's why I left.
所以我才去弄了一把枪并且离开了
But then I-I got to thinking about you
但是然后我想到了你
and how music gave you this life.
以及音乐为你带来现在的生活
I'm here. I got rid of the gun.
我回来了 我把抢丢掉了
Well, and I'm supposed to believe that?
我应该相信你吗
It's the truth. I-I want a second chance.
我说的是实话 再给我一次机会吧
Mostly, I just want a second chance
我主要是想再跟我的弟弟
with my baby brother.
好好相处一次
Well, you never know.
世事难料
Don't think I've seen you freeze up like that before.
我以前从没见过你这样愣在台上
Just... well...
只是...
What happened? Nothing. I'm fine.
发生什么了 没什么 我很好
I know when you're fine. You're not fine.
你没事的话不会这样的 一定有事
I'm fine. Mm.
我没事
Look, if this is about...
如果是因为...
the elevator or all that, I'm sorry.
电梯上发生的一切 我很抱歉
It's not about that. It's really not.
和那无关 真的无关
There's a lot going on right now,
现在发生了很多事情
and I really wanna talk to you about it.
我也真的很想和你聊聊
But right now I can't even...
但是现在我甚至连...
think about it...
想都不敢想...
Or else I'm just gonna lose it,
要不然我就得疯掉了
and I'm... not gonna lose it right now.
我现在绝对不能疯掉
When you're ready.
你准备好了再找我吧
I haven't heard from you in over two weeks.
我两个多礼拜没有你的消息了
I saw your husband earlier,
早些时候我见到了你丈夫
and I could tell that something's not all right.
我能断定一定有什么事不对劲
Well, he's probably just busy jumping through all the hoops
他可能正忙着跳出一个又一个
that you and daddy set up for him, so you just--
你和爸爸给他设的圈套里 所以你
Don't you worry your pretty little head about it.
就别绞尽脑汁担心这事了
Sweetheart, please.
亲爱的 别这样
I just--I just wanna make sure that you're all right. That's all.
我只是想确定你们没事 仅此而已
I am fine, honey. I'm fine. You know what? I gotta go.
我很好 亲爱的 我很好 我得挂了
I'm right in the middle over here,
我这儿正忙着呢
so I'll talk to you soon. Bye-bye.
晚点联♥系♥你 拜拜
That was a great show.
刚刚的演出很精彩
Right? That was unbelievable.
我就说嘛 真是太难以置信了
And the fans--they were with me the whole time,
而且我的粉丝们一直陪伴着我
every step.
一步一步
I'm telling you, if every show is like this,
我告诉你 如果每场演出都像这样
I'd go on tour forever and never come back.
我想永远都去巡演 再也不回来了
By the way, your mom called.
顺便说一下 你妈妈打来了
She gets out of rehab next week.
她下礼拜就要从戒毒所出来了
You decide where you want her to live?
你决定好让她住哪里了吗
You know what?
你知道吗
I have been so busy making changes to the tour,
我一直忙着给巡演做改变
I totally forgot.
我完全给忘了
You know, why don't you decide?
你来决定吧
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 没错
You found me the place I live in now.
我现在住的地方就是你找的
Just look for somewhere with a nice view and a doorman...
只要找个风景优美 有个看门人
at least 10 miles away from me, please.
并且至少离我十英里的地方 拜托了
Well, that was quite a show you put on tonight.
今天晚上你的表现真是太精彩了了
My best performance yet, I think.
我觉得是我至今为止最棒的演出
I'm talking about your impromptu crew meeting.
我是指你即兴发挥的团队会议
Emily, give us a second, will you?
艾米丽 让我们单独谈谈行吗
No, Emily, you can stay.
不 艾米丽 你留下
Really?
真的吗
I mean, you want me to say I'm fine with all this craziness?
你想让我说我同意这一切疯狂的举动吗
No.
不
I want you to say, "Yes, ma'am."
我希望你说"是的 小姐"
What's wrong? There's too many people fawning over ya?
怎么了 有太多人阿谀奉承你吗
Worrying about me is more like it.
不如说是在担心我
They don't know how tough you are?
他们难道不知道你有多坚强吗
Apparently not.
很显然他们不知道
You do, I suppose.
我想你应该知道
I have my suspicions.
我也有疑惑
Look, I know there's a lot on your mind.
我知道你现在脑海里一定千头万绪
I don't really need to hear what your problems are,
我不必知道你在烦恼些什么
but I might have a solution.
但是我应该有解决办法
What might that be? Three things
是什么呢 三件事
Drink more, dance...
大醉一场 尽情跳舞
What's the third one? I don't know.
第三件事呢 我也不知道
Just gotta get away from your life,
只要逃离你的生活
even if it's just for one night.
就算只有一晚也好
Sold. Come on.
成交 走吧
Bye, y'all.
大伙拜拜
Perfect.
完美
Don't eat it all.
别吃光了
I don't have that much to write. Relax.
没什么需要写的了 别紧张
Oh, something smells good.
什么闻着这么香
Daddy, daddy, daddy! Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
What-ty? What-ty? What-ty? What-ty? What-ty?
怎么啦 怎么啦 怎么啦 怎么啦
Look at the cake that we made for mom.
快看我们给妈妈做的蛋糕
A cake? It's awesome.
蛋糕 太棒了
Wow! Look at that.
哇 看哪
Chocolate. My favorite.
巧克力 我的最爱
And vania in the inside. Yeah, that's mommy's favorite.
里面是香草味的 那是妈妈的最爱
Yep. Mmm!
没错
Except "Welcome home" is two words.
除了"欢迎回家"是两个词
What grade are you in, anyway?
你都几年级了
Oh, my gosh! I wanted it to be perfect!
天哪 我希望做一个完美的蛋糕
Mm, honey, it's okay. It is perfect.
宝贝 没关系 它很完美
And your mom is gonna love it.
你妈妈一定会喜欢的
She is.
她会的
I could try to fix it.
我可以试着弥补一下
And what are you gonna do?
你准备怎么做
Well, I can put the dash between the "Welcome" and "Home."
我可以在"欢迎"和"回家"之间放个破折号♥
How about, like, if I, like, eat it? Yeah!
那我把它吃了怎么样
Eat what? The middle...
吃什么 中间那部分
Like when-- with the "M," Make it smaller.
比如 把这一横写短一点
Look, are you hearing that?
你听见了吗
Is he still there? Is he still on the phone?
他还在吗 他还在听吗
Can you put him on speaker for me?
你能把他的麦克风打开吗
Yo, yo, yo! I'm still here. All i'm saying is
我一直在呢 我想说的是
if I don't feel it, I can't sing it.
如果我没感觉 我是唱不出来的
Trust me, bro.
相信我 伙计
You sing it, I'm gonna make the world hear it.
你尽情唱 我会让全世界都听见
Dominic, I do trust you, but you've got me reaching
多米尼克 我的确很信任你 但是你让我
for something that's just... that's just not me.
去接触的那些 不是我的风格
Exactly. Out of your comfort zone.
没错 就是要走出你熟悉的圈子
No, you're not-- you're not hearing me.
不 你没有 你没有听我的意见
I hear you and I love you,
我听了 我也很爱你
but do it. Do it, my man. Come on.
但是唱吧 去唱吧 伙计 快点
I gotta run. Later.
我得先走了 晚点找你
You know, I need a minute.
我得休息一会儿
Avery.
艾弗里
Hailey.
我是海莉
Right. Yeah, you called.
没错 你来过电♥话♥
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表