剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
and he has a dog named "June" after June Carter Cash.
他的狗叫琼 以琼·卡特·卡什命名
Oh, my god. How many times have you read that article?
天哪 那篇文章你看了几遍
A lot of times.
好多遍
Get me a meeting, please.
帮我安排个会面吧 求你了
The photo has been retweeted
从今天早上起
a quarter of a million times since this morning.
这张照片已经被转发二十五万次了
You're trending with all the pro football hashtags,
你和职业橄榄球标签挂上钩了
and we've got 20,000 new follower requests.
而且我们多了两万个新粉丝
That's a great photo.
这可真是张好照片
I have a large rodent on my head.
我的头上有只大型啮齿类动物
That by definition is not a great photo.
这还叫好照片呢
This is exactly what we needed.
我们需要的正是这个
Sean Butler is the best thing
遇到肖恩·巴特勒是这几年来
to happen to you in ages.
发生在你身上的最好的事
Why? He's boring, and he sucks at football.
为什么 他又无聊 球技超烂
He's a rookie.
他还是个新手
So? Doesn't help the boring.
所以呢 还是无聊
I want you to go out with him. Pass.
我想让你跟他出去 不
Just go to dinner with him. I'll set it up.
只是吃个晚饭而已 我来安排
Coffee. Dinner.
喝咖啡 吃晚饭
Seems like a small sacrifice to save your career.
这只是拯救你事业的一个小牺牲
You're seriously telling me
你是说真的吗
that going on a date with a boring, stick-in-the-mud quarterback
跟一个无聊又墨守成规的四分卫约会
is somehow gonna help relaunch my tour?
竟然能有助于我的巡演
It'll do a hell of a lot more
这个活动总比
than boosting that bottle of nail polish did.
偷窃指甲油要正面得多
Fine.
好吧
Babe
宝贝
I'm a puppet on a string
我是一只提线木偶
You could make me do anything
你能操控我的一切
Right now
现在
I'm a fly in your web
我是你蛛网中的虫
I'm tangled up in every word you just said
被你说的每句话 紧缠
Oh, girl, when you walk like that
姑娘 你走路姿态
Talk like that
讲话的神态
Look like that
还有那仪态
I'm chained to your will
牢牢操控着我
So, honey, come in for the kill
甜心 来杀掉我吧
Now come on closer, babe
现在靠近点 宝贝
I'm going crazy, save me
我快要疯掉 救我
Don't just leave me like this
不要这样不管我
Just one kiss
只要一个吻
Well, that's all I ask of you
这是我唯一的请求
'cause I played by all your rules
因为我一切照你要求
Now just do something to me
现在也请你为我做件事
Babe
宝贝
Girl, when you walk like that
姑娘 你走路姿态
Talk like that
讲话的神态
Look like that
还有那仪态
Girl, when you walk like that
姑娘 你走路姿态
Talk like that
讲话的神态
Look like that
还有那仪态
I'm chained to your will
牢牢操控着我
So, honey, come in for the kill
甜心 来杀掉我吧
Now come on closer, babe
现在靠近点 宝贝
I'm going crazy, save me
我快要疯掉 救我
Don't just leave me like this
不要这样不管我
Just one kiss
只要一个吻
Just one kiss
只要一个吻
Just one kiss
只要一个吻
Just one
只要一个
Baby, that was amazing.
宝贝 你太棒了
Thank you. Listen, come on. Okay?
谢谢 听着 过来一下好吗
Excuse me. Uh, Reid Olson, right?
打扰一下 你是瑞德·奥尔森吧
Right.
是
Avery Barkley.
我是艾弗里·巴克利
Nice job up there.
表演不错
Your friends were not lying about you guys.
看来你的朋友没骗我
Well, he said you were looking for someone to be
他说几周后发光者乐队要来演出
the first local opener for the Lumineers
你想找个当地乐队
when they come into town in a few weeks.
给他们当开场嘉宾
Think you guys are ready for that?
你觉得你们可以吗
No question.
没问题
Okay. Well, it's good to meet you. Great to hear you play.
知道了 很高兴见到你还有听你唱歌♥
All right.
好
Did he like you or not?
他到底喜不喜欢你
I don't know. Mm.
我也不知道
He did, but Reid's a coward.
喜欢 只是瑞德是个胆小鬼
He never knows if he likes anything
他喜欢什么自己从来不知道
until at least ten people in town tell him he does.
直到身边十个人都告诉他他喜欢
Marilyn Rhodes.
我叫玛丽莲·罗兹
Avery.
我叫艾弗里
Barkley, I know. Yeah.
姓巴克利 我知道 是
This is my girlfriend Scarlett O'Conner.
这是我女朋友斯嘉丽·欧康纳
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Okay, well, I'm a manager,
我是个经纪人
and I would love to represent you and your band.
我很愿意代理你和你的乐队
I think you're gonna be huge,
我觉得你们能出名
and I wanna help you get where you belong.
我愿意帮你们达到你们应有的位置
Well, that's really kind of you to say, Ms. Rhodes.
罗兹女士 很感谢你说这些话
Can I, uh, buy you a drink?
我能请你喝一杯吗
No. But why don't you give me a call so we can talk?
不用了 但你可以给我打电♥话♥好好谈
Reid and I go back a long way,
瑞德和我交情很深
and I think you'd be a great opener for the Lumineers.
而我认为你很适合当发光者的开场嘉宾
Good night.
晚安
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天哪天哪
Is this really his studio?
这真是他的工作室吗
I'm surprised we didn't get carjacked driving over here.
我好惊讶我们一路开来都没碰到劫车的
You sound disappointed.
你听起来很失望
Oh, good lord. Be careful.
天哪 小心点
We had an appointment, right? Yeah.
我们有预约吧 有
Hey! I'm Rayna James.
你好 我是蕾娜·詹姆斯
Yeah, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Well, great. I, uh-- this is Bucky.
太好了 我...这是巴奇
I think y'all just spoke a little while ago,
你们应该刚刚谈过话
and, uh, we're excited to talk to you
我们很激动地来和你谈谈
about possibly producing my new album.
制♥作♥我新专辑的事宜
I'm doing all the writing on it.
我在全力创作
Can't wait for you to hear some of the new stuff.
迫不及待想让你听听新的作品
I really don't think I need to hear the new stuff.
我觉得我没有必要听新的作品
I took this consultation as a courtesy,
我就当做这是出于礼貌的邀请
but I don't think we do the same thing with our music.
但我觉得我们在音乐创作上不合拍
You're moms and S.U.V.s
你是妈妈系万能女金刚
That's a language I just don't speak.
和我不是一路人
Excuse me?
你说什么
There won't be a charge.
我就不收费了
Moms and S.U.V.s
妈妈系万能女金刚
I saw your latest video
我看了你最近拍的
for the song with the telescope.
有望远镜的那个音乐录影带
It was really good.
很不错
You know that this is a setup, right?
你知道这是故意安排的对吧
It just our publicists playing at being good at their jobs.
只是宣传人员最擅长的伎俩
It's not an actual date.
这不是真正的约会
Yeah. I just figured we could enjoy anyway, you know?
既来之则安之
Get to know each other a little?
让我们相互了解一下怎么样
Well, here's something I wouldn't mind knowin'.
跟你说说我了解的情况
You were an all-American football player in college,
你在大学里是全美橄榄球运动员
number one draft pick, and now you seem completely incapable
头号♥新秀 而现在你似乎连一次
of completing a pass.
传球都完成不了
I mean, six turnovers in one game?
一场比赛中六次失误
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表