剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Not yet.
还没
Could you do me a huge favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
Would you be willing to come by and--
能不能过来一下
I just wanna play you something.
我有些东西要给你听
Sure. See you in a bit.
当然 一会儿见
You're a sweetheart. All right, I'll see you.
你真好 一会儿见
So many fine men
很多能人
have served the city of Nashville
都曾在你这个位置
from where you now sit.
服务过纳什维尔市
I'm well aware that several did
我知道其中几位的当选
in large part due to your efforts,
都多亏你的功劳
myself included.
我也是如此
Well, it's always nice to be appreciated.
能得到赏识自然开心
Hmm. So how can I help you?
我有什么能帮忙的
Could have treated my daughter better.
你本可以对我女儿好一点
With all due respect, I did that... for 13 years.
我无意冒犯 但过去13年我一直对她很好
Apparently, it wasn't good enough.
显然我能做的还不够
Now... if you have metro business to discuss with me,
如果你想跟我讨论市政的问题
I'd be open to hearing it.
我很乐意倾听
But if you came down here to dig into my marriage,
但如果你来就是为了打探我的婚姻
my divorce, or my personal life,
我的离婚 或我的私生活
that is not gonna happen.
这绝对不可能
Oh, Teddy, you're right, you're right.
泰迪 你是对的 你是对的
After all... you're not my son-in-law anymore,
毕竟你已经不是我女婿了
you are the mayor.
你是市长
And to that end,
说到这一点
I have some... appointment suggestions.
我有些人员建议
Hank Tully as the deputy mayor is the most pressing.
汉克·塔利是副市长的绝佳人选
Okay. I'll definitely consider him.
好吧 我会考虑的
You make sure you do more than that.
你要做的可不止是考虑
I took an oath to serve the best interests
我曾宣誓为市民谋取
of the people of this city.
最大的利益
Hopefully, they align with yours.
希望他们的利益跟你的一致
Took an oath, did ya?
你曾宣誓是吗
Isn't that kind of like a vow?
跟婚礼誓言差不多吗
Hey, Rayna! Rayna Jaymes! Over here!
蕾娜 蕾娜·詹姆斯 看这里
Oh, my God.
天啊
Rayna! Rayna!
蕾娜 蕾娜
Wanna leave?
想离开吗
Hey there, Rayna, here to see your boyfriend?
蕾娜 来见你男朋友吗
Hell, no.
才不要
Good girl. Give me a minute to get around here.
好样的 等我先绕进去
Give Deacon's birthday present yet?
送迪康生日礼物了吗
Hey there, Rayna, here to see your boyfriend?
蕾娜 来见男朋友吗
Hey, Rayna, how long you been seeing Liam, huh?
蕾娜 你跟利亚姆约会多久了
Lucas, what happened?
卢卡斯 怎么了
"The Tennessean" stop paying you?
《田纳西人报》不给你开工资了吗
I thought you were a real photojournalist.
我以为你是个正紧的摄影记者呢
If y'all excuse me, I'm gonna get on with my life. Thank you.
如果你们允许 我要去过我的人生了 谢谢
Oh, yeah.
没错
Still out there.
还在外面呢
Now this is a surprise party.
这才算得上是惊喜派对
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Deacon. Hey, what's the name of that crazy song...
迪康 你知不知道那首歌♥的名字...
I'm sure you don't wanna talk about it,
我知道你不想谈
but can I say at least you look great in the photo?
但至少让我说你那些照片都照得超美
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
It's good to see you. You, too.
见到你真好 你也是
Gunnar Scott?
加纳·斯考特
Yeah?
是我
We're gonna need you to come with us.
你得跟我们走一趟
Man, I gotta say, I never thought I'd see the day
我得承认 从没想到有一天
that Deacon would actually celebrate his birthday.
迪康会庆祝自己的生日
You and he both.
他也没想到
You know, he still watches that movie on VHS.
他那老古董还用录像带看电影呢
Mr. Gill, Mr. White,
吉尔先生 怀特先生
it's such an honor for y'all to be here.
你们能来真是我的荣幸
I hope you're having fun.
希望你们玩的开心
Well, more fun than he is, probably.
大概比他还玩得开心呢
And you came. I did.
你居然来了 是啊
Even with the article about you and Deacon.
你和迪康的绯闻闹得沸沸扬扬
Girl, you have got to get a new publicist.
你得找个新公♥关♥了
Well, it's a beautiful party.
这个派对很棒
Thank you for having me,
谢谢你邀请我
and I've got a song that I would actually love to play.
其实我想献唱一曲
You know, I didn't know you were comin'.
我不知道你会来
Got a little something I wanna sing myself.
我自己也想唱首歌♥
We'll see. I'll let you know.
找机会吧 我会通知你的
Charming.
挺迷人的
Charming, yes.
是很迷人
All right. How 'bout a few words from the birthday boy?
好的 我们让寿星来说两句怎么样
Deacon, get your butt up here.
迪康 快上来
Aw, man.
天哪
All right. Okay. Um...
好吧
Do I have to?
一定要说点什么吗
Come on. You have to admit,
拜托 你必须承认
this is more fun than sittin' at home
这比一个人傻坐在家
watchin' a sad movie by yourself.
看悲情电影有意思多了
For the record, "Old yeller" is not a sad movie.
声明一下 义犬阿黄不是悲情电影
It is the uplifting tale of the unconditional love
这是一个振奋人心的故事
between a boy and his dog.
讲述人狗之间无条件的爱
It's easy to forget how many friends you have,
人很容易就忘记自己有多少朋友
and you guys sure do know how to make a man feel, uh...
而你们真的能让我
Appreciated.
感激不已
And let's not do this again next year.
明年别再这样了
To Deacon.
敬迪康
To deacon!
敬迪康
To deacon!
敬迪康
To deacon!
敬迪康
What? Somebody drop the cake?
怎么了 谁把蛋糕丢了
Not exactly.
不完全是
What the hell happened?
发生了什么
She was fine. You saw her. She was all right.
她刚才还没事的 你看见了 她挺好的
I'm fine. That's how it is with this, you know?
我很好 这种事就是这样
Just when you think you got it licked,
你以为自己只是舔了几口
that's when you're most vulnerable.
其实那就是你最脆弱的时候
Will you call her addiction counselor,
你能给她的戒毒顾问打个电♥话♥
see if he can come get her?
看看他能不能过来接下她
Let's just get her home, Juliette.
我们直接把她带回家吧 茱莉亚
No. No, you stay. I got this.
没事没事 你留下来 交给我吧
Come on. I really wanted to sing for you.
拜托 我真的很想为你唱首歌♥
Yeah, well, I hear you sing all the time.
我随时都能听你唱歌♥
I wanted to sing here.
我就想在这儿给你唱
"Financial consultant" was perfect.
经济顾问真是太完美了
We'll meet once a week
我们一周见一次面
And, uh, go over the budget with my whole staff.
和我的员工一起核查预算
It's smart.
真是聪明之举
It's all business. Nothing to hide.
这是公事 没什么好躲躲藏藏的
Are you saying that we have something to hide?
你是在说我们确实有不可告人的事吗
Tonight we have all these friends here.
今晚我们共聚一堂
Um, well, as everybody in this room knows,
正如在场的各位所知
Deacon and I go back a long time.
我和迪康是老相识了
If there was no Deacon Claybourne,
如果没有迪康·克莱伯尼
there would be no Rayna Jaymes.
就不会有今天的蕾娜·詹姆斯
Mr. Watty White is gonna help me out.
维蒂·怀特将为我伴奏
Pam Tillis and Kate York, will y'all come up?
帕姆·蒂尔斯和凯特·约克 你们能一起上来吗
They're gonna help me out, too.
她们也将同我合奏
Deacon, this is for you.
迪康 这首歌♥献给你
Oh, here I go again
我又一次启程
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表