剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Please.
别这样
What's going on here?
这是什么情况
I was just hoping we could talk a little bit.
我想跟你谈谈
Can't find the strength
没有勇气
to stand alone
独自前行
Can't seem to find my way back home
没有找到 回家的小径
I fell so far, so deep
坠落在很远很深处
?Can't eat, can't breathe, can't sleep
无法进食 入眠 亦或呼吸
Don't much care if I live or die
不在意是活着还是死去
Loving you is the only way
爱你是唯一的机会
Loving you is the only way
爱你是唯一的机会
- to fly - Loving you is the only way
-展翅飞翔 -爱你是唯一的机会
Somebody said
有人说
Some dreams come true
梦想会实现
Some pass you by
也会与你擦肩
That's how it is
这就是生活
Loving you is the only way
爱你是唯一的机会
Loving you is the only way
爱你是唯一的机会
to fly
展翅飞翔
Somebody said
有人说
Some dreams come true
梦想会实现
Some pass you by
也会与你擦肩
Nice guitar work.
吉他配合得很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
I can get back on track, you know?
我可以回到正轨的 你明白吗
Yeah, I know.
我明白
Just need a little help.
只是需要一点帮助
Everyone needs a little help now and then, right?
每个人偶尔都需要别人的帮助 对吗
If you could do this on your own,
如果你可以靠自己振作起来
don't you think you probably would've done it by now?
那你早该成功了不是吗
Yeah.
也是
Look at me. I am making a total fool of myself.
你看我 真是太丢脸了
You know, I remember
我记得
I used to go down to the whistle stop
从前我总是到小镇去
and I would watch you play in Murfreesboro.
看你在默夫里斯伯勒演出
You did not?
你说真的吗
Murfreesboro? That is a long time ago.
默夫里斯伯勒 那是很久之前了
It was before she was born.
那时她还没出生呢
Before she was using.
那时她还没吸毒呢
Juliette, do you think you'd do me a favor and, uh,
茱莉亚 你能帮我
get me a little bit more water from the kitchen, please?
从厨房♥再倒杯水吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Jolene, I don't even know what I got to say, all right?
乔琳 我不知道该说什么
I can't promise you what's gonna happen if you get clean.
我不能保证你戒毒之后会怎样
But unfortunately,
可不幸的是
I know exactly what's gonna happen if you don't.
我真真切切知道如果你不这么做会怎样
I don't mean to be like this.
我也不想这样
I know that. I know it.
我知道 我明白
I know a really good place, Jolene.
我知道一个好地方 乔琳
Those places don't work for me.
那些地方对我没用
That's exactly what I said till one of 'em did.
我在那里成功戒掉之前 也是这么说的
No, Jolene, listen to me.
不 乔琳 听我说
Honey, you have a daughter, and I know to you it looks like
你有女儿 我明白在你看来
she's up on top of the world, but I tell you what--
她那么高高在上 可我要告诉你
that girl is hurting, and she needs you.
那个女孩很受伤 她需要你
She might not know it, you might not know it,
她可能不明白 你也不明白
but she needs you and she needs you bad and she needs you clean.
可她需要你 很需要你 需要你戒毒
You understand that?
你明白吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好吧
All right. Okay now, that's good.
好了 没事了 很好
You're welcome.
不用谢
What?
什么
Oh, clearly, you meant to walk in and say thank you
很明显 你是想走进来说谢谢
since I did you a favor today.
因为我今天帮了你一个忙
Probably just didn't hear you.
只是没听到你说
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
What was that down there, huh?
刚才那是演哪出
Excuse me?
你说什么
All you had to do was play what was on the chart,
你要做的只是按乐谱演奏就够了
not try and steal the spotlight.
而不是抢镜
Hey, man, no one told me not to be myself
兄弟 当你和斯嘉丽暗送秋波的时候
while you and Scarlett were making eyes at each other.
可没人告诉我忍♥气吞声
It's acting, you idiot.
这是表演 你个蠢货
We're trying to sell a love song.
我们在推销这首情歌♥
Yeah, well, it's pretty damn good acting.
是么 演得还真到位啊
You know what? I don't need this.
你知道么 我可不需要你这么帮
Come on. Let's get out of here.
走吧 咱们离开这儿
With pleasure.
非常乐意
You know, I was just thinking that, um...
我只是在想
Thinking's not your friend right now, Jolene.
现在可不是该犹豫的时候 乔琳
Man, those are just for my back. Come on.
这些药是治背疼的 拜托
You can't take these with you.
你不能带着这个
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不到
You can do it. You can. I know you can.
你能做到 你可以的
I can't do this. Man, I can't do this.
我做不到 我做不到
Juliette, you can't make me do this.
茱莉亚 你别逼我啊
Look what you're doing to me!
看看你对我做了什么
You cannot force me to do this!
你不能逼我这么做
Well, she's in there now. That's all you can do.
她现在在戒毒所了 你只能做这么多
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 恩
Was she always like that?
她以前总这样吗
You know, abusive?
打你
Once in a while.
偶尔一次
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只是想说谢谢你
Well, you don't have to do that.
你不用这么谢
Between friends, sometimes you can just say, "Thanks."
朋友之间 有时只用说句"谢谢"就行了
I've never thought about anybody like that.
我从没想过可以这样
What, as a friend?
什么 朋友吗
Everybody I know just wants something from me, so...
所有我认识的人都对我有所图 所以
That's a sad way to live.
这么活着太悲惨了
Yeah, well, it may be sad, but it's true.
是啊 也许很悲惨 但是很真实
You know, not everybody wants something from you, Juliette.
不是所有人都对你有所图 茱莉亚
And if you think they do, well,
如果你觉得他们就是如此
maybe you need to spend some more time by yourself, you know?
也许你应该多给自己留点独处的时间
All these issues you got with your mom and work
所有这些关于你妈妈 工作
and that video--just...
和录像的事
just put 'em in your rearview mirror.
把它们放进你的后视镜就好了
You sound like a shrink
你和一个我只见过一次的
I went to once.
心理咨♥询♥师说的一样
Once.
一次
Thanks for your help today.
今天多亏有你
So I guess I'll see you when I see ya.
下次不知道什么时候再见了
You let me know if you need anything, all right?
如果有需要 就直接告诉我 好吗
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Paychecks?
来领工资
Yep.
是呀
Me, too.
我也是
Thank you.
谢谢
I heard you two fightin' last night.
我昨晚听到你们两个吵架了
So I thought maybe I should clear something up.
我觉得也许我该说清楚
There's nothing going on between you and I.
你和我之间什么事都没发生
You and I are friends,
咱们是朋友
and we're songwriting partners, but that's it.
我们是写歌♥搭档 就是这样
Of course that's it.
当然了
I'm with Avery.
我和艾弗里在一起
I know.
我知道
I'm with Hailey.
我和海莉在一起
Really?
真的吗
Like with her, with her?
和她在一起 和她
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表