剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Like she's Like what?
比如她... 比如什么
Like she approves of me?
比如她认可我吗
I don't need anybody else's wings, okay?
我不需要什么良师益友 好吗
I've done this all on my own,
我这一路都是自己走来的
and I plan to keep it that way.
我也打算就这么走下去
Then in addition to not having a tour,
撇开巡演不说
you won't be performing
你将错失
at the most revered venue in this town
在享誉全城的舞台
for the biggest musical event of the year.
参加年度音乐盛会表演的机会
Is that what you want?
难道你想这样吗
Her husband is 15 years older than her,
她丈夫比她大15岁
works in a foreign country
在国外工作
while she volunteers for your campaign.
而她志愿助你竞选
There's no getting around it. This looks bad.
毫无回旋的余地 这对你不利
I don't know how you could do this, Teddy.
我不知道你怎么做得出这种事 泰迪
What are you talking about? Peggy has always pined for you.
你什么意思 佩吉一直对你有意思
Why do you think she helped you secure that loan?
不然她为什么要帮你做贷款担♥保♥
Look, I didn't do anything wrong,
我可没做什么错事
But there is no way
但我绝不会让
I'm gonna subject my wife or daughters to this--
我的妻子和女儿们受这些八卦影响
The photographs, the speculation.
这些照片 这些无端猜疑
Unfortunately, it's too late for that.
不幸的是 一切都太晚了
Now Coleman's always been a man of his word,
科尔曼这家伙说到做到
But I can guarantee you that these pictures are gonna surface
不过我向你保证 不管你是否退出竞选
whether you drop out of this race or not.
这些照片迟早会见诸报端
Oh, come on. What are you suggesting?
拜托 你这是什么建议
That I just sit back and let it happen?
那我就袖手旁观 等着东窗事发吗
No, no. What I'm suggesting is that you come clean.
不不 我的建议是你实话实说
Are or were you having an affair with Peggy Kenter?
你是否和佩吉·肯特有染
No.
没有
Then the photos can be explained.
那这些照片就能解释清楚了
You simply tell them as much of the truth as you need to.
你就尽可能多的告诉他们事情的真♥相♥就行
What about the Credit Union connection?
那关系到信用社的事怎么办
If I say there's no affair,
要是我说没有绯闻
What makes you think that Coleman is not gonna go digging around,
你觉得科尔曼会就此罢手
looking for whatever else it might be?
不会四处挖掘别的丑闻吗
Teddy, that paper trail has been wiped clean.
泰迪 那一页已经彻底翻篇了
Now as I see it, the larger problem here is Rayna.
就我来看 更大的问题在蕾娜这边
You need to get rid of Peggy.
你得摆脱佩吉
So who are you gonna tell first?
你准备先告诉谁
Oh! Damn it.
妈的
Thank you.
谢谢
All right. Look. Hey!
好了 嘿
You're driving me crazy, girl, all right?
你快把我搞疯了 妹子
You can't put something down two minutes
你不停地把餐具端来端去
without you washin' it and puttin' it away.
又不洗也不收拾
Sorry. Come here. Sit down.
抱歉 过来 坐下
Rule number one-- when a relationship ends,
第一条 当一段恋情告终
You gotta get out of the damn house.
你得出去走走
All right, I don't care what you do or where you go,
明白吧 我不管你干嘛 去哪儿
you just cannot sit around here, being lonely, doing...
你不能老宅在这儿 孤苦伶仃 做
this.
这种事
I'm gonna put you and Gunnar on the list
我会让你和加纳来看
for the Edgehill Anniversary Show.
边山的周♥年♥庆♥典演出
That's really kind of you, but I really don't feel...
你很贴心 但是我真不觉得...
I can't wait.
我等不及了
Good.
很好
If you're house band leader,
如果说你是驻场乐队的领队
does that mean you play in everybody's act?
是不是说不管谁唱你都要伴奏
Yep.
没错
Even Rayna's?
蕾娜的表演也不例外
Yep.
是的
Is it gonna be hard for you, seeing her again,
再看到她是否很心痛
since you quit the band?
因为你都离开乐队了
I'll be just fine.
我会没事的
And I was fired.
还有我是被炒的
Well, not the first day.
不是第一天
No, I guess...
不 我猜...
The very end.
就最后那段
Hey, you guys! Hey there, Rayna.
大伙好啊 你好 蕾娜
How you doin'?!
你们好吗
This is Liam Mcguinnis.
这位是利亚姆·麦克金尼斯
He'll be joining us. Hey, guys.
他今天会和大家一起排练 你们好
Hi, girls.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Um, I think we're gonna start with "Already gone."
我想咱们就以《已然离去》开场
I haven't quite figured out the rest of it yet,
之后的曲目我还没安排好
but we'll get on that.
不过之后再说吧
I wondered if you were gonna be here. I wasn't sure.
我还想你会不会在这呢 我不确定
Yeah, they got me leading the house band.
是啊 他们让我带领驻场乐队
Of course they do. Best of the best, right?
当然啦 你可是翘楚 对吧
How you doin'?
你过得怎样
Good. How you been?
很好 你呢
Can't complain, so I won't.
过得去 没啥好抱怨的
You working with this guy now, huh?
你现在和这家伙合作了吗
I am.
是的
Bit of a wild card, I heard.
我听说曲风有点野
Sometimes I like to mix it up, you know.
有时候我喜欢来点混搭风格 你懂的
Yes, you do.
是啊 你喜欢
Mr. Claybourne, big fan.
克莱伯尼先生 好崇拜你
Liam Mcguinnis.
我是利亚姆·麦克金尼斯
Thank you. Yeah, nice to meet you.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Same here.
我也是
I'm gonna get to it.
我去忙了
Tremendous talent.
才华横溢啊
I never understood why he didn't pursue a solo career.
我实在不明白他为什么不单飞
Ms. Jaymes.
詹姆斯女士
Hey, Marshall. How are you?
马歇尔 你好啊
You guys come down to talk about how we're gonna close the show?
你们来这谈选哪首歌♥压台吗
Oh, I don't care which song closes,
我不在乎你们选哪首歌♥压台
But I do care who you perform it with.
我在乎的是你跟谁一起表演
All right, well, I'll go get set up.
好吧 我去准备了
Marshall, come on now.
马歇尔 有话直说
I'd like you to do a duet
我想让你跟人合唱
to help bolster the reputation of a fellow Edgehill artist.
来帮助边山公♥司♥旗下另一位艺人提高人气
Who?
谁
Are you kidding me?!
你开什么玩笑
We've been through this. The answer's no.
我们都谈过了 答案是否定的
It's not a request.
这可不是请求
Well, I don't take orders.
我不接受命令
Then I'll be releasing your greatest hits album immediately.
那我就马上发行你的精选集
Like hell you will.
你敢
It's blackmail. That's what it is.
这是威胁 赤♥裸♥裸的威胁
I mean, he... just continues to threaten me with extinction
他不断地用终止合作威胁我
If I don't work with this girl,
如果我不和这个女孩合唱的话
and he keeps threatening me with a greatest hits album.
而且他还不断用发精选辑威胁我
It's the same passive-aggressive maneuvering
当年也是因为他这种变被动为主动的
that prompted me to take a leak
操纵方式 促使我
into one of Mr. Evans' potted plants.
在埃文斯先生的某个盆栽里嘘了一泡
Seriously.
说真的
Oh, man. What do you think about Juliette Barnes?
伙计 你觉得茱莉亚·巴尼斯怎么样
Nice rack. Okay voice.
胸大 嗓音还行
Uh, packaged to a tee for 14 year olds.
包装得恰好迎合14岁少年少女的口味
Yeah.
是啊
Is there anything there? Anything?
还有别的什么吗 别的什么
Well, she sells a lot of records.
她的专辑大卖♥♥
She knows how to play the game.
她知道利用游戏规则
She does. She knows how to play the game.
她确实 她深谙规则
Sometimes that's what it takes.
有时这点很有必要
You know what? I am so sick of this greatest hits threat.
我真的烦死精选辑威胁了
Hey, Buck, all right, so listen.
巴奇 听我说
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表