剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Bastrop prison.
在普郡监狱
I came 'cause he's gettin' out, so...
我来是因为他要出狱了 所以...
I can take this.
这个我来提
Thank you. After you.
多谢 你先请
I'm sorry. We spent hours together,
抱歉 我们相处那么久
and I never even knew you had a brother.
我从不知道你有个哥哥
Yeah. It's a long story.
说来话长了
I got all the time in the world
如果你想聊聊
if you ever feel like tellin' it.
我随时奉陪
Mr. Butler's petition cites his grounds for annulment
布特勒先生陈述了判决婚约无效的理由
that he entered into this marriage
指出他是在被欺骗的情形下
under fraudulent circumstances,
开始这段婚姻的
and I see that prior
而我发现在布特勒先生
to Mr. Butler's petition for annulment,
申请婚约无效之前
you filed a petition for divorce.
你呈交了离婚诉状
Would you like to contest the annulment?
你想对婚约无效提出异议吗
No.
不
I admit to the fraud.
我承认欺诈属实
I made false representation to him
对于我们婚姻的本质
about the nature of our marriage,
我对他作了虚假陈述
and I withdraw my petition for divorce.
我撤回我的离婚请求
I see.
明白了
Counsel, my chambers, please.
双方律师 请到内庭来
I am sorry, you know.
对不起
I was never gonna be the wife that you deserved.
我永远不可能成为配得上你的妻子
And I know you know that.
我知道你很清楚
I just wanted you to know that I know it, too.
我只想让你知道 我也很清楚
And that's why I did what I did.
所以我才落跑了
So you did me a favor, then.
那你还帮了我忙了
You know, you once told me that I wouldn't like you very much
你曾经告诉我 等我了解你了
if I got to know you.
就不会那么喜欢你了
You were right.
你说对了
When are we gonna know?
什么时候能知道结果
Well, as soon as they call it, honey.
要等他们宣布才算 宝贝
Who's "They"?
他们是谁
That's a very good question.
问得好
Hey, guys.
各位
Mom! Oh!
妈妈
You're here!
你来了
Aw. Hi, babies. Oh, my gosh.
宝贝 我的天
Oh, I'm so happy to see you.
很高兴见到你
Me, too.
我也是
Hey, uh, girls, you--you mind giving your mom and I a minute?
孩子们 介意让我和妈妈单独待会吗
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
当然 好啊
Wow. This is a...
这真是
It's a nice surprise.
喜出望外
I wanted to be here.
我很想来的
I wanted to support you tonight.
我想今晚来支持你
Thank you. I'm glad to see you.
谢谢 真高兴见到你
Me, too.
我也是
Hey, I think they're calling it.
我想要宣布结果了
Shh, shh. Come on, guys. Guys, guys.
拜托 各位 各位各位
With the election commission
随着竞选委员会
reporting totals for 85% of metro precincts,
统计出了85%的城市选区票数
WKRN--Nashville's News 2
纳什维尔新闻二台WKRN
is ready to call the Nashville Mayoral Race
已准备好公布纳什维尔市长竞选的结果
For Teddy Conrad.
泰迪·康拉德获胜
Hey! Dad!
爸爸
Congratulations, Mr. Mayor.
恭喜你 市长先生
Thank you. Thank you, everyone. We take you live now
谢谢 谢谢大家 我们现在连线
to the campaign of his opponent... Thank you.
他的对手阵营 谢谢
Metro councilman Coleman Carlisle.
市议员科尔曼·加里斯
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
I want you all to know
我想让你们知道
that my service to this great city of nashville
今晚的结果不会终止我继续为
does not end tonight.
伟大的纳什维尔效力
I will continue to fight for the public interests
我会继续为公众利益而战
of the hard-working men and women of this great city
为这座伟大城市中辛勤工作的人们而战
over the special interests of its greediest citizens.
而不是为那些贪婪的特殊利益群体
It's been a pleasure to work with you,
与你们合作非常愉快
and I want to thank you all for the hard work you've put in
我想为你们大家在过去几个月中付出的努力
these past few months.
说声感谢
Without you, none of this would have been possible,
没有你们 就没有今天的一切
and I thank you very much, each one of you.
我非常感谢你们 你们每一个人
Aw, you, too!
我们也是
And I want to say that I am deeply grateful
我想说 我深深地感激
to my beautiful wife Audrey.
我美丽的妻子奥黛丽
Believe me when I say that win or lose,
相信我 当我说无论输赢
none of this would have mattered
如果没有你每晚回家陪我
if I didn't have you to come home to
这一切都没有
every single night.
任何意义
Thank you, Nashville. Thank you.
谢谢你 纳什维尔 谢谢
And we'll be back.
我们会回来的
Rayna'll come around.
蕾娜会回心转意的
There's nothing more attractive
什么都比不上一个大权在握的男人
than a powerful man.
更具吸引力
Is that what you tell yourself?
你就是这么跟自己说的吗
Being mayor suits him.
他是当市长的料
Daddy, if you bought this election for him
爸爸 如果是你在他严词拒绝的情况下
even after he asked you not to...
依然为他贿选
I'm never gonna speak to you again.
我就不会再理你了
You know how I like to take credit for things,
你知道我喜欢抢风头
But this one...
但是这次
he pulled off on his own.
他是靠自己拿下的
Yeah.
是啊
The reporters are gone for the night,
今晚的记者已经走了
and your family are already headed home, Mr. Mayor.
您的家人已经回家了 市长先生
Is there anything else I can do for you?
我还有什么能效劳的
Can I arrange for a car to come pick you up?
安排一辆车来接您吗
No, no, no, no. That'll--that'll be fine.
不不不 没关系
I'm gonna be here for a while longer, but thank you.
我还要在这儿待会儿 不过谢了
Congratulations, sir. You, too.
恭喜 先生 你也是
You did a great job.
你做得很好
Thanks. Good night, sir. Night.
谢谢 晚安先生 晚安
I know. I'm not supposed to be here.
我知道 我不该来这儿
I just wanted to congratulate you in person.
我只是想当面恭喜你
No, no, no. Come on in.
不不不 进来吧
I've been worried.
我很担心你
You know, I didn't think it would be
我觉得打电♥话♥给你
a good idea to call, but...
不是个好主意 但是...
How are you?
你还好吗
Everyone's talking to me like I'm made of glass.
每个人跟我说话都小心翼翼的
The pills...
服药的事
that was a mistake.
是我错了
I was not trying to commit suicide.
我并不想要自杀
I never wanted to hurt myself.
我从没想过伤害自己
Oh, you're gonna...
你会...
You're gonna be fine. You'll get through this.
你会没事的 你会挺过去的
Well, I'm just glad I got to see you on your big night.
能在这么重要的夜晚见到你 我很高兴
You're gonna be a great mayor.
你会成为一个好市长
I should go.
我该走了
Yeah.
是啊
You should... you should go.
你该 你该走了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表