剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I gotta go.
得走了
Teddy... Okay, look
泰迪 知道
Okay, Rayna, I get it.
蕾娜 我懂的
You didn't know about Deacon, you didn't plan any of this,
你不知道迪康的事 这不是你策划的
life's a bitch sometimes, and you're processing.
生活有时就是不尽如人意 你还在追寻答案
Have we covered it all?
我都说全了吧
Yeah.
嗯
Okay. Great.
那就好
Bye--
再见
Belmont called.
贝尔蒙打过电♥话♥了
They want you to come back in the spring. They loved you.
春季还想让你登台 他们爱死你们
We'll get you paid better for round two.
下一次可就不止这个价了
Tomorrow, you've got the crew from "Star towns"
明天《明星之城》节目组
following you around.
会对你做跟踪采访
What am I supposed to do with them?
要我怎么做
The show is musicians sharing the cities that they love.
这个节目是让音乐人分享他们所爱的城市
Every episode, they have one star
每一♥期♥ 他们都会找一个明星
and one up-and-coming act.
一个前途似锦的新人
The producer's a friend
制♥作♥人是我的朋友
and called about you after he heard you on the radio.
他在广播里听了你的歌♥ 就找上门了
Okay.
好吧
Avery, this is good.
艾弗里 这是好事
This is exactly what we need
我们正需要这种宣传
to cement you as the next big thing.
把你打造成下一个大明星
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Uh, nothing.
没什么
音乐人 纳什维尔演出
斯嘉丽·欧康纳 歌♥手
It's just Scarlett's playing tonight.
斯嘉丽今晚有演出
Piece of advice...
一个小建议
Get over it.
忘了她吧
I almost turned around
差点在65号♥高速上
On highway 65
掉头
And in Arkansas I pulled off
把车停在阿肯色州汽车停车场
At a truck stop just to cry
只为放声哭一场
And I put myself together
在奇塔姆县界
At the Cheatham county line
终于理清思绪
And I thought about my heartache
回想我的痛苦心伤
And all the reasons why
我必须驾车前行的
I should drive
理由
Just drive
勇敢前行
It's a long, long road to independence
自♥由♥之路遥远又漫长
But I'm leaving you for Tennessee
但我要离开你 奔赴田纳西
I got demons ridin' shotgun
恶魔举着猎枪
Tellin' me not to go
让我不要前行
But what they don't know
他们不知道的是
Well, what they don't know
他们不知道的是
Is I'm already gone
我心早已离去
I'm already gone
我心早已离去
Thank y'all so much! I love you, chicago!
谢谢 我爱你 芝加哥
Pardon me. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
让让 借过 不好意思
Did you get any food? Catering's about to close.
拿了吃的吗 一会就没吃的了
Watch out. I'm sorry. Sorry.
看着点 不好意思
Do I have to try anything on?
有需要我试穿的吗
It's like a big vegas show, isn't it?
搞得像赌城表演 对吧
Don't tell me you're regrettin' comin'.
别跟我说你后悔来了
No, no, just... gettin' used to all the glitter.
没有 还不习惯这些花俏东西
I'll see you out there.
外头见吧
I can rock a target tank top
就算穿着背心
Gucci sunglasses, cheap flip-flops
带着古奇墨镜 蹬着廉价人字拖
And still look like a million bucks to you
在你眼里 我还是身价不凡
You know it's true
你知道的
Pull my hair up and be ready to go
原本头发一盘 可以出发
Spend all night tryin' on clothes
却又整晚换装
I can make us late and blame it all on you
迟到了全赖你头上
I'm the queen of my own planet
我的世界我就是女皇
And you wouldn't understand it
但你不会明白
'cause I'm a girl oh yeah
因为我是个姑娘
I can get a free drink from flippin' my hair
秀发轻扬 就有免费酒水
Or stay home
或者
With a bottle of wine and you
和你呆在家里喝酒
I'm a girl
我是个姑娘
I got skills
本事很大的姑娘
I can dance all night in 5-inch heels
可以穿着5寸高跟跳上整晚
And make you feel like the luckiest boy in the world
让你深觉是世上最幸运的男人
'cause I'm a girl
因为我是个姑娘
I'm a shoe sale-shoppin', chick flick-watchin'
爱买♥♥打折鞋 喜欢爱情文艺片
Jesus-lovin', Oprah-huggin'
信仰上帝 爱看奥普拉的我
Strong and independent, don't forget intelligent
坚强又独♥立♥ 还很聪明
I like my men real tall
我喜欢我男人个子高高
Well, I kinda like 'em all.
其实这些我都爱
cause I'm a girl
因为我是个姑娘
I can get a free drink from flippin' my hair
秀发轻扬 就有免费酒水
Or stay home
或者
With a bottle of wine and you
呆在家里和你喝酒
I'm a girl
我是个姑娘
I got skills
本事很大的姑娘
I can dance all night in 5-inch heels
可以穿着5寸高跟跳上整晚
And make you feel like the luckiest boy in the world
让你深觉是世上最幸运的男人
'cause I'm a girl
因为我是个姑娘
'cause I'm a girl
因为我是个姑娘
Why do we keep putting all these sparkles on
每次表演结束这些亮片都弄不下来
if we can't get them off after every show?
何必每次再往上抹
Congratulations. Whoo! Fantastic performance.
恭喜 表演太棒了
It was not a performance. That was an act, okay?
根本不是表演 就是作秀
There is nothing artistic about wind machines and smoke.
风声模拟机和干冰根本没任何艺术性
It's your fans' favorite part of the show.
你的粉丝就爱这个
It's amazing. It's perfectly on your brand.
很棒 完美演绎了你的形象
What if my brand just isn't so perfect anymore?
如果我的形象不再这么完美了呢
Guys, can we have the room, please?
让我们单独谈谈行吗
Okay, look.
听着
You know as well as I do that fans are fickle.
你我都知道粉丝们都是变幻无常的
One wrong step, you're struggling
一步走错 你就陷入
the way Rayna Jaymes was before this tour.
像蕾娜·詹姆斯这次巡演前那样挣扎的局面
So what, am I never supposed to change?
那我永远都不能转型了吗
J., listen... ever?
茱 听着 永远都不能吗
You're a multi-million dollar industry.
你关乎一个价值数百万美元的产业
A left turn now could be an exit into obscurity.
一个失误就可能会让你跌入谷底
Just please, think about it long and hard
拜托你 在你彻底毁掉它之前
before you mess with it too much.
请为长远考虑一下
I am so happy you're here, Adria. Thank you.
我真高兴你来了阿德里亚 谢谢
Thank you. It's an honor.
谢谢你 我很荣幸
It's an honor playing with you,
和你同台演出我很荣幸
and thanks for bringing me on.
谢谢你给我这个机会
Thank you.
谢谢
Thrilled to be your new guitar player.
成为你的新吉他手简直太激动人心了
Great show tonight, guys. Y'all killed it.
今晚的演出很棒 姑娘们 艳惊四座
Thanks, Bucky.
谢谢你 巴奇
Well, I'll see you guys later. Right?
过会儿见 行吗
Okay. All right.
好的 没问题
Bye. Bye, babe.
再见 宝贝儿
Nice job.
干得好
So, uh, how you feelin' about her?
你觉得她怎么样
She's kind of--thanks-- she's kind of got a different energy
她有一种... 谢谢 她身上散发着
than your other bandleaders.
跟你其他领队不同的活力
Oh, you mean, like, a lady energy?
你是指 女性魅力吗
Well, yeah.
没错
You know what? She's amazing.
你知道吗 她太棒了
I think she's perfect.
我觉得她是完美人选
She's exactly what I need right now.
她正是我现在所需要的
The only thing is, you know what I missed?
唯一的问题是 你知道我怀念什么吗
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表