剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I'm thinking about it.
我在考虑
All right.
好的
Just say "yes".
赶紧答应吧
Perfectly acceptable dinner.
做晚饭极合我意
Yes, you spoil me.
没错 你把我宠坏了
A girl could get used to that.
女生可容易被惯成习惯
Well, maybe you'd better,
你最好能习惯
'cause I told Juliette that I am done with the tour
因为我告诉茱莉亚这次巡演成功之后
at the end of this leg.
我要退出了
What? Why?
为什么
You know what? I have had enough crazy for two lifetimes.
我经历的已经够疯狂两辈子的了
I think it's time I lived in the real world for a little while.
是时候活回现实了
Is that okay?
这样行吗
Get back to work.
去干活吧
All the furniture's for sale, too.
所有家具也在待售中
So...do you love it?
那么 你喜欢吗
I do.
喜欢
What's wrong?
怎么了
You're worried about your mother, aren't you?
你很担心你妈 是吗
That was just very bizarre behavior.
她刚才的行为很怪
Yeah, it was. We just gotta keep an eye on her,
确实 我们会注意她的
make sure she doesn't relapse if she hasn't already.
如果还来得及的话 确保她不会复发
I gotta take this.
我去接电♥话♥
The lying worries me, though.
不过 我更担心她说谎
Hello?
喂
Em, what do you think of this mirror?
这镜子怎么样
I think she likes it. Yeah.
我觉得她喜欢 是的
It's nice.
很漂亮
It's heinous.
挺难看的
But that's not why I called you over here.
不过我不是因为这个才叫你来的
How many square feet was the, uh, master?
主卧多少平方英尺
She--she had asked me...
她 她之前问过我
I would like to talk to this Esme.
我想和这位艾斯美谈谈
Can we get her passes to tomorrow night's show?
能让她来明晚的演出见我吗
Yeah, of course.
没问题
Great. That's good. That is good. Man! Whoo!
太棒了 很好 很好
Oh, man.
天啊
Here's my number.
这是我电♥话♥
Call me.
打给我
What just happened?
刚才什么情况
I wish--I wish you could see your face right now.
我真希望你现在能看到自己的脸
Excuse me. Hey, I'm Jack Nelson.
打扰了 我是杰克·尼尔森
You're the Jack Nelson who worked
你是和林迪·欧特加一起工作过的[女歌♥手]
with Lindi Ortega.
杰克·尼尔森
Will Lexington. How you doin'?
威尔·莱星顿 你好
Listen, that performance tonight was great.
今晚的演出太棒了
Thank you. That song was amazing. Did you write it?
谢谢 那首歌♥真惊艳 你写的
Uh, y-yeah, I did.
是 是的 我写的
I'd love to lay it down as a demo.
我愿意买♥♥下来录成小样
Why don't you call me tomorrow?
明天打给我好吗
I'll set it up.
我会准备好
Yeah, all right.
好啊
You know who that was?
你知道他是谁吗
Oh, man. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
oh, man.
天啊
Damn. Hey, are you gonna use this?
这个你还用吗
What do you think? No.
你想怎样 不用了
All right. That's what I figured.
好的 正合我意
Yeah, you go knock yourself out.
你自便吧
That was an incredible song.
那首歌♥真不可思议
Thanks, man.
谢了
Listen, I'm--I'm sorry about what happened at the house.
我 为那天在房♥子里发生的事道歉
I was... I was out of line
我 我失控了
With you and Scarlett.
对你和斯嘉丽
We weren't together then,
我们那时候没在一起
but we are now, so...
不过现在在了 所以
You hear she got a record deal with Edgehill?
她和边山签了唱片合约你听说了吗
No. I hadn't.
还没有
Well... Good luck with that song.
祝你录歌♥顺利
Daddy?
爸爸
Yeah, I'm in here.
我在里面
What happened here?
你在这儿干嘛
Oh, I was just... I'm just taking stock.
我只是在 盘点过去
Gosh. What is all this?
上帝 这些都是什么
Well, I didn't... always approve of your choices,
我并不总是支持你的选择
but...
但是
I still followed your career.
我始终追随你的事业
I didn't know that.
我并不知道
Watty told me about...
维蒂把妈妈那些事
all that stuff with mom.
都告诉了我
You know I had no idea
我以前不知道
how difficult all that was for you.
这对你来说有多艰难
Don't.
别说了
I had a lot of time to think, laid up in that bed.
卧病在床的日子我想了很多
And now I... I see all this.
现在 我看着这些
I wanna start all over with you.
我想和你重新开始
Do you think we could do that?
你觉得我们办得到吗
I think that'd be nice.
我觉得这样太好了
Look at this.
看这个
Look at Tandy in that one.
瞧这张坦蒂还那么小
I'm so happy you wanted to see me.
你想见我我很高兴
You okay?
你没事吧
You know, I thought we were, uh, building something together.
我还以为我们可以彼此信任
We are.
我们可以啊
Then why did you tell the tabloids about my divorce?
那你为什么告诉小报记者我离婚的事
You gonna deny it?
你想否认吗
I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
A reporter tricked me into confirming the story.
一个记者给我下套逼我承认的
I felt awful about it, and so I--
我很愧疚 所以
I didn't say anything about it.
我什么都没说
Well, how do you think he got the story, then?
那你觉得他怎么知道事情原委的
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. He...
我不知道 他
You gotta believe me.
你要相信我
It felt wrong to hide it from you,
隐瞒你让我很自责
and then Lamar shows up and--
然后莱玛就出现了
Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean, Lamar?
等等 你是说 莱玛
Isn't he the one who told you?
不是他告诉你的吗
No.
不是
What did he do?
他干了什么
Lamar told me that if I...
莱玛告诉我如果我
didn't talk you into picking his stadium site,
不劝你选择他的体育场选址
that he would... He'd tell you what I'd done.
他就会把我的所作所为告诉你
And you weren't gonna tell me about that either?
这件事你也不准备告诉我吗
I didn't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Yeah, well, you did, and you hurt my children, too.
可你伤害了我 也伤害了我的孩子们
Please.
求你了
I love you.
我爱你
And you love me.
你也爱我
Yeah, well, it's not enough.
是的 但这不够
Please leave.
请你离开
Please.
求你
Leave.
离开
Now.
现在
Mornin'.
早上好
Hi. I missed you in bed last night.
昨晚我在床上十分想念你
Oh. Man, I got in so late.
我回来太晚了
I didn't want to wake you up.
不想吵醒你
So how'd the meeting with Rayna go?
和蕾娜的会面顺利吗
Well, actually, I spoke to her, and...
事实上 我和她谈过了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表